[Product]  BB-33 Beystadium Wide Square Type

(Jan. 15, 2009  4:21 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2009  4:17 AM)Nic Wrote: Why not simply a round stadium with 4 straight walls, instead of 3 curved walls? It would also reduce head-on impacts between attack types and the edge of the walls.

This is what I've been saying from the get-go

I was under the impression that you were suggesting a stadium similar to TBTS, where the outer frame is square, but the inside is circular.

Nic is suggesting a circular stadium, but with 4 straight walls instead of the curved walls we have always seen.
I could totally see the Bowl have square-shaped rims to the actual dish. I don't think it'd be a complete square, but maybe a more rounded square shape...?

Either way, I don't think the bowl is perfectly circular.
Whatever, I for one welcome our new giant square stadiums. We've gotten too used to the circular ones and while the circular ones will always be a great shape, this is going to be something entirely new to adapt to.
i agree with the idea of the centre being a very slightly inclined square, but would hope that it would then open up past the squares edges into a regular stadium, so that when the blades r first launched there would still be the circular flow, but as spin depleted the battle would then almost definitely become locked into the squre area meaning more attacks from each blade, the only problem would be that it would be hard to have this result in an endurance battle ever
(Jan. 15, 2009  2:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Whatever, I for one welcome our new giant square stadiums. We've gotten too used to the circular ones and while the circular ones will always be a great shape, this is going to be something entirely new to adapt to.

I also agree completely, if we're as good bladers as half of us sound then we should welcome the challenge
Welcoming change is the only way to move on the community. If Takara so wish to bring out a square shaped stadium, we shouldn't turn our backs on it without first testing it. It will take some getting used to but will be fun non the less.
(Jan. 14, 2009  8:33 PM)Anubis Wrote: Either that or the inner survival area could just be wide and square. *shrug*

Quote: maybe its innder shape (insie the tornado ridge?) is square but the rest of its circular

Thats what I said
(Jan. 15, 2009  2:33 PM)Grey Wrote: I could totally see the Bowl have square-shaped rims to the actual dish. I don't think it'd be a complete square, but maybe a more rounded square shape...?

Either way, I don't think the bowl is perfectly circular.

Squircle
I agree with espio, it might be fantasic for all we know. We should at least see it/ try it before we judge.
i'm glad it's coming out before the spin-off Joyful_2
whatever the shape it sounds fun!
We shud try it, but... The name sounds weird Chocked_2. I might be used to it- Ya cuz when I didn't have Beystadiums I used Big Quadrilateral shaped Plastic Containers. I still use once in a while. It sounds similar to the one being released.
(Jan. 23, 2009  11:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: large]

!?

That would cost loads of money in P&P XD.
At first I thought that those were lazers guarding the beyblades. Chocked

But yay! Four blader battles! If it is this I'll look forward to it. Grin
ooo so that's what they meant by wide square. 4 bladers can battle in one stadium! XD That's gonna be pretty fun. I might just wait to get that stadium instead of a stamina or balance type.
That is pretty big lol.
& like Espio said P&P is gonna be a lot >:[ lol
But 4 blader battles will be fun Grin
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...400633.jpg

Using "Square" to say "Four bladers" is odd though.
Hahaha, oh god that thing is ridiculously big.
If that's the one they're going to be selling, I kind of want it.
I just noticed how huge that stadium really is from looking at the pic. Kai-V posted. It better have a good slope and some kind of tornado ridge or attack blades will def. suffer.
(Jan. 23, 2009  4:57 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: It better have a good slope and some kind of tornado ridge or attack blades will def. suffer.

From Kai-V's picture It doesn't look like it does have a tornado ridge, but seems to have quite a big slope.
I can't say for sure if this is the Square Stadium. But it's certainly wide, and I didn't really know where else to post it.
Ruddy hell, that's big! Gasp Tongue_out

i looks way fun, it's gonna take up lots of room under my bed XD
(Jan. 23, 2009  3:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...400633.jpg

Using "Square" to say "Four bladers" is odd though.

Yeah and since it seems made for up to 6 players, that makes it even less fitting.

It looks great though, but if we're supposed to shoot in the slope that goes into the stadium, there's no way we would be able to use most shooting techniques.
Chief - Idea! then shoot in the middle
Death to Attack types?
thats what Wide Attack is for