[Product]  BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set

The word 'hybrid' totally caught my eye. For some reason this makes be think of a wheel that may be light weight yet still efficient and strong with the capibilty of a high spin velocity.
(Jan. 14, 2009  9:48 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: The word 'hybrid' totally caught my eye. For some reason this makes be think of a wheel that may be light weight yet still efficient and strong with a high spin velocity.

What?
idk thats what first came to my mind. but how I explained it may have been confusing.
The word order and such made logical sense......but what you were actually saying was a bit odd.
ok then i'll attempt to explain again:

What I meant was a wheel that was light-weight (28-30 grams which is light compared to other MFB's) and compact so that the wheel combined with the appropriate parts is capable of being able to spin quite fast and is powerful.

^ahh that sounds confusing again but I tried.
Well, still the density of the body is important for the spin velocity where the main principle is to fit more mass into less volume which in turn would make such wheels a bit useless if they don't change the kind of metal or decrease the volume dramatically where the new wheels should be half the diameter of the original one if there's even a %20 reduction in weight where the purpose is to increase the performance in an observable way...

My first suggestion is that the wheel's in this set or the tracks will make it possible for us to use the Beyblade in both directions(Bi-Directional Wheel or Direction-Adjusting Track)

My second suggestion that the parts of the Beyblade will be a mix up of metal and plastic(Metal ring on the track or plastic shell on wheel or a bottom with metal tip), where metal-plastic wheel would turn the MFB into HMS which is the least possibility in my opinion...
if they're releasing wheels with multi-directional ability when all it took for them to have this in the first place was to remove a stupid little piece of metal on the underside, i'm going to be furious
So many things being released on one day! S-series already people?
It makes more sense for Takara-Tomy to release the normal one-direction version first, and then make people buy an additional "wheel set" pack if they want left spin capability; AND not be able to get tracks and bottoms in the wheel set. If they make this into a random booster, even better for them.
(Jan. 15, 2009  4:10 AM)Nic Wrote: It makes more sense for Takara-Tomy to release the normal one-direction version first, and then make people buy an additional "wheel set" pack if they want left spin capability; AND not be able to get tracks and bottoms in the wheel set. If they make this into a random booster, even better for them.

Great for them, terrible for us.
Guess they've gotta make money some how.

Though I don't think anyone would be happy if that's how they go about it @_@
I was thinking, Back during the plastic generation every time a new series of beyblades came out they would have a new feature (spin gears, support parts, magnets, EG) so maybe this new series that is releasing feature will be multi-direcional wheels and this product is bringing that feature to the constellationseries wheels.
seriously i'll be furious if that's what this is

they would've known this from the start and are essentially gouging us
Well would you be mad if somewhere along the line in the plastic gen they released MBD base that supports a SG?
I understand where your coming from it is carp up if thats the case but hey, better late then never.

If im not wrong about what this product is then they should at least have something extra in here. Adding a 90 track and WF would be good.
Hybrid Wheel? *remembers old dual colored Hasbro Beyblades, and is oddly ok with that...*
I don't think it will be simply recolors. That wouldn't sell very well.
(Jan. 16, 2009  5:24 PM)Maz Wrote: Well would you be mad if somewhere along the line in the plastic gen they released MBD base that supports a SG?
I understand where your coming from it is carp up if thats the case but hey, better late then never.

If im not wrong about what this product is then they should at least have something extra in here. Adding a 90 track and WF would be good.

It would be if they did it less than a year after it was introduced, proving that they had planned to do it all along and were simply gouging their loyal fans to a degree that is pretty unprecedented. I understand planned obsolescence is common and pretty much necessary for lines like this to survive, but this would be intentional gouging.

Anyway, this is all hearsay. Hopefully this isn't what this set is.
"Hybrid" could also be a fusison of two wheels. Or even a blade with two types; like a balance attack type or a stamina attack type.
How can you 'fuse' two different wheels?

Just thought of something....! hybrid wheels may mean that it has two wheels (the regular wheel, and a sub-wheel) which hasn't been introduced to MFB yet. XD
Something like the Hasbro Hyperblades only with wheel parts not colours? Uncertain

And Sub Rings is an interesting thought. Gasp
Sub Wheels should have been on Geminios XD
I don't think they would introduce a new wheel that isn't a full beyblade.
What i mean by fuse wheels is take parts or specific features off of two wheels and fuse them. For example, they could take the nose rings off of bull and put them on the area between the wings on pegasis.
oh that makes more sense Smile
But that seems like it would be very unlikely to happen.
I don't think MFB will have Sub-Wheels. Although a customizable track is probable.