[Product]  BB-31 Random Booster Light Vol. 1 Mad Cancer CH120FS

Woot Mad Cancer is the MFB Trygle!!!
(Mar. 16, 2009  9:49 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Woot Mad Cancer is the MFB Trygle!!!

trygle was useful

this isn't
(Mar. 16, 2009  9:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: trygle was useful

this isn't

Got me there. lol

The track is an interesting idea, but it'll surely fail like the previous three jumbing bases.
(Mar. 16, 2009  9:50 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Got me there. lol

The track is an interesting idea, but it'll surely fail like the previous three jumbing bases.

I don't think it changes during battle, I think it is manual change. Which means you get two useless Tracks in one.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Yup.

The picture says, that change is "possible". That's really kneve. :\
what the hell is "kneve" supposed to mean
(Mar. 16, 2009  10:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: what the hell is "kneve" supposed to mean

Ah sorry, that's like to the sort of "annoying". It's a word that goes around my circle. Tongue_out_wink
(Mar. 16, 2009  9:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: or you could just buy two more storm pegasis

I was thinking about how to do the order.
I plan on buying two Storm Pegasis already.
I may buy 3 Random Boosters, and 3 Storm Pegasis.

I'd really love to get Cancer (if only for the fact that I'm a cancer, and that I'd like to get a CH120 to try out now)
I think I can confirm that it is a Random Booster Light Volume, since Toys 'R' Us Japan writes that both a Clear Wheel and a RAITO Wheel are included along with the other plastic parts.
=( This was a pretty bad decision on Takara's part..., But couldn't the fact that the track could be heavier make it more useful (when set to 120 atleast)? I mean, it's not gonna be staple or anything but it's not a horribly crappy part.
(Mar. 17, 2009  1:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I think I can confirm that it is a Random Booster Light Volume, since Toys 'R' Us Japan writes that both a Clear Wheel and a RAITO Wheel are included along with the other plastic parts.

this is really dumb
Oh, whats the RAITO Wheel? XD
I'm slow right now, trying to catch up.
(Mar. 17, 2009  2:21 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Oh, whats the RAITO Wheel? XD
I'm slow right now, trying to catch up.

Light Wheel.
RAITO = Right = Light

Edit: damn you bard
Ahhh, okay thanks guys.
I won't be buying any of these, but at least the Track could find some use during tournament matches where you can't change your Beyblade.
(Mar. 17, 2009  3:02 AM)Kei Wrote: I won't be buying any of these, but at least the Track could find some use during tournament matches where you can't change your Beyblade.

how so
You can change it's height. Say you were facing an Upper Attacker, you would not want to be using a 145 Track, so you would simply change it to 120.
(Mar. 17, 2009  3:13 AM)Kei Wrote: You can change it's height. Say you were facing an Upper Attacker, you would not want to be using a 145 Track, so you would simply change it to 120.

why would anyone use a 145 track in the first place though? a track that allows you to choose from two options you'd never use anyway isn't exactly something i'd consider advantageous
Why would you be using 145 to begin with? EDIT: beaten
There isn't much reason to do so, but depending on how big the plastic ring that is encircling the CH120 Track is, it could help in negating any negative effects from using a 145 Track.

I'm just saying that it is versatile, which is not a bad thing in this case (even though it could have been better if it could change between lower heights than 120 and 145).
D125 or WD145 would be a better choice in any imaginable situation
(Mar. 17, 2009  3:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: D125 or WD145 would be a better choice in any imaginable situation

Definitely, but you would never be able to use something similar to both of them in the same match.

But in the end, there isn't any reason to use a 145 Track over any lower Track, so it doesn't really matter I guess.
What?! That looks sick, if that's metal then could it be interchangeable with the wheels?