[Product]  BB-31 Random Booster Light Vol. 1 Mad Cancer CH120FS

We think you get the whole blade apart from the Metal Part of the Hybrid Wheel
So RBA 3 is the same as RBR 1? I'm confused now. How do we get the metal bit?

Are you sure you didn't think I was talking about RBR 1?
Oh right sorry, yeah pretty sure RBA3 is whole blades Pinching_eyes
Stop saying RBA. This isn't HMS. It's RBV. And RBV3 hasn't been announced yet. Just RBL1 and RBL2.
Sorry, I just assumed it was an A. :\

Plus for some reason I though Wind Aquario was RBV3. I know see that it is infact RBL2. And I'm pretty disappointed. Unhappy
Plastic = RB (Random Booster)
HMS = RBA (Random Booster Act)
MFB = RBV (Random Booster Volume)

I don't know where you thought the A was from.
(Feb. 17, 2009  6:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Plastic = RB (Random Booster)
HMS = RBA (Random Booster Act)
MFB = RBV (Random Booster Volume)

I don't know where you thought the A was from.

Uh, prolly from 'Act'? :\
Clearly I'm living in the past though. =_=
I meant in reference to MFB. :\
It's Random Booster Right guys, end of story. Please just no more arguing about the name.
We weren't really arguing......plus it's Random Booster Light. Wink
(Feb. 17, 2009  10:02 PM)tahu mistika Wrote: It's Random Booster Right guys, end of story. Please just no more arguing about the name.

who do you think you are?
(Feb. 18, 2009  12:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2009  10:02 PM)tahu mistika Wrote: It's Random Booster Right guys, end of story. Please just no more arguing about the name.

who do you think you are?

A changed man who's now in control.
There must be a way to get the Metal part or it would not be on the capsual beyblades,
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...blades.jpg
(Mar. 08, 2009  9:08 PM)Giga Wrote: There must be a way to get the Metal part or it would not be on the capsual beyblades,
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...blades.jpg
If you look closely, you will see that the metal part of the Wheel they gave Mad Cancer is Dark Wolf's.
Oh god your right, thats carp. Seriously, why even release it? Maybe its the only left spin upper layer?
Now we know why Mad Cancer is plastic only =/.
Do we? Why?
Cuz the metal part will be released in Dark Wolf....
Ah right, get you. However that is a lame excuse, why not give it it's own Unhappy
Um.. the metal parts are similar, but they really don't look the same to me.
Actually your right, they do differ in some places. :\ Maybe it will be available in some sort of Storm Pegasus DX Set or a part in boosters (like Quetz is now)
XD, your right. They differ a little. Welp, I'm confused again, then.
If you consider the fact that those are capsule beyblades probably made of carton, as well as the fact that Storm Pegasis' Hybrid Wheel does not really resemble its capsule version's Wheel, I think those bigger holes can be ignored and that we can focus on the similar designs between the metal part of Dark Wolf and that of Mad Cancer.

Anyway, the only place it would make sense to release another version of Dark Wolf's Wheel is in the Hybrid Wheel Match Set.
Huh, thats pretty circular. :3 Nice colours too. Grin