[Product]  BB-31 Random Booster Light Vol. 1 Mad Cancer CH120FS

(Mar. 29, 2009  5:59 PM)Aqua Wrote: Yeah, I realize that :\ I was kind of being sarcastic. I was just curious as to why Takara would do that, I still don't see their reasoning behind it.

because it's cheap
im going to buy the new blades but should i by the light wheels
(Mar. 29, 2009  11:58 PM)japbeyblader Wrote: im going to buy the new blades but should i by the light wheels

No, you shouldn't buy the light wheels. They can't compete with the regular metal wheels and they won't really have any use.
Light Wheels weigh 5 - 6 grams while the metal wheels weigh 31 - 32 grams.
(Mar. 30, 2009  12:00 AM)Aqua Wrote: No, you shouldn't buy the light wheels. They can't compete with the regular metal wheels and they won't really have any use.
Light Wheels weigh 5 - 6 grams while the metal wheels weigh 31 - 32 grams.
thnx for the adviceChief 2002 - Idea!
i really want to know the reaction of bladers in japan to this

i mean seriously did someone have a problem with the previous random boosters? because they were cool to me
It seems as if TAKARA-TOMY is classifying this as a separate series from the normal RB's since they called this "Random Booster Light Vol.1 Mad Cancer CH120FS", not "Random Booster Vol.3 Mad Cancer CH120FS".
Yeah, but we have the release list up till June and there are no regular RB listed.
(Mar. 30, 2009  12:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i really want to know the reaction of bladers in japan to this

i mean seriously did someone have a problem with the previous random boosters? because they were cool to me

Maybe it's some kind of safety addition for overly concerned parents?
"Tired of wrapping your child in bubble wrap while playing with beyblades?
Introducing, the new, Light Wheel system"

(Mar. 29, 2009  7:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: because it's cheap

It really can't actually cost them much less than making metal wheels, the difference in production costs would be pretty small with how much plastic materials (assuming the plastic is polyethylene or polypropylene, made from fossil fuels) are valued at currently.
I love how in JapBeyblader's video, the light wheel MFB stops spinning before storm pegasis even touches it
Where?
(Mar. 30, 2009  4:16 PM)Giga Wrote: Where?

His Storm Pegasis Test Video, Its like the last few battles. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRJfEmO4Z...annel_page
What a waste. I'm sure a lot of plastics can easily beat these light wheels.
All plastics will be able to. They have no weight. Plastics have a weight disk and other heavy parts.

I'm serious when I say keychain beyblades will beat them.

These are the weakest Beyblades ever to be created.
Even Gazzly? And Trypio? And Dragoon F?
(Mar. 30, 2009  6:56 PM)Giga Wrote: Even Gazzly? And Trypio? And Dragoon F?

easily... lol Anything with a WD would be able to beat them.
Trypio When someone gets them please test. I will myself however waiting for theintoy will be a pain.
(Mar. 30, 2009  7:23 PM)Giga Wrote: Trypio When someone gets them please test. I will myself however waiting for theintoy will be a pain.

I don't think anyone will want to get them Pinching_eyes_2
Holy carp the light wheel is LIGHT
the last blade spun weird Chocked_2
You have to wait until around friday to get theese from theintoy
I didn't get any. I kind of wanted the different colored clear wheels and CH120, but.. yeah. It just wasn't worth it considering japan-toys is out of them.

Plastic beyblades without a weight disk should even be able to beat these because they're larger.
Mad Cancer is going for dirt cheap on YJ.
(Mar. 30, 2009  8:43 PM)Anubis Wrote: I didn't get any. I kind of wanted the different colored clear wheels and CH120, but.. yeah. It just wasn't worth it considering japan-toys is out of them.

Plastic beyblades without a weight disk should even be able to beat these because they're larger.

Same here. I was thinking of getting a few of them just for the different colour clear wheels and some extra tracks and bottoms but now...hell no!
Test a Wyborg vs. a light wheel; Wyborg will finally have its moment to shine.
(Mar. 31, 2009  1:13 AM)Khel Wrote: Test a Wyborg vs. a light wheel; Wyborg will finally have its moment to shine.

Dude, you know that Draciel MS is teh shiz these battles.
Sorry, for bringing back this thread, but what ever happened to this....

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Cancer-s...rago-promo
(May. 03, 2009  2:19 PM)Aqua Wrote: Sorry, for bringing back this thread, but what ever happened to this....

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Cancer-s...rago-promo

We'll probably never see it.