[Product]  BB-30 Rock Leone 145WB

Thanks Kai-V!
ugh camo... Unhappy .
(Mar. 16, 2009  9:31 PM)Hero Wrote: Thanks Kai-V!
ugh camo... Unhappy .

so don't put the stickers on
Hope this heavy.
Thanks for all your post Kai-V. Grin
(Mar. 16, 2009  9:21 PM)Sasch Wrote: I'm gonna say a big thanks to Kai-V in this tread for all the news she posted.
Thank you!

Likewise, I always look forward to these topics. Thanks Kai-V
(Mar. 16, 2009  10:12 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Hope this heavy.
Same would be nice to have a new alternative to Libra.

(Mar. 16, 2009  11:36 PM)Arjun Wrote: Likewise, I always look forward to these topics. Thanks Kai-V
And same It's always nice to come home from collage and have lots of updates Thanks Kai-V Grin
This looks really awesome. Thanks, Kai-V!

I'm hoping this is more compact than Libra. In that case, even if it wasn't heavier than Libra, it would have great use.
Aqua_24, Sasch, Rocky, Hero, shikamaru526, Arjun, Blitz and Grey, I want to thank you too.
I gave you a Face so I wouldn't have to thank you every time you posted :o
(Mar. 17, 2009  1:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I gave you a Face so I wouldn't have to thank you every time you posted :o
Yes, I really appreciate it. I hope I do not have to thank you for everything you do either ... It could take me a while.
Haha, thanks Kai-V.
I'm loving the way this looks. Maybe it's just me XD. Love the blue. Could be useful, too. Possibly heavier with the plastic piece on it, and this will go both spin directions.
Wide Ball
[Image: MFB_WideBall.jpg]

Anyway, TAKARA-TOMY updated, but posting all the new pictures would be pointless.
Looks nice. Can't wait. These newer ones are gonna be pretty useful, it seems.
(Mar. 17, 2009  8:24 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Looks nice. Can't wait. These newer ones are gonna be pretty useful, it seems.

I agree. These blades seem to be the "S Generation" of MFB. I'm not as worried anymore about them adding plastic (CPC) to the wheels, I think Takara knows what they're doing....I hope Wink
The ball bottom is one of my favorites, I have high expectations for this.
Hey, looking at the WB again, It looks much much shorter than regular D.
I don't think this will outclass the D bottom
For Defence- Maybe... Slight Chance but I Doubt this will happen though.

For Stamina- Never.
(Mar. 18, 2009  12:01 AM)Anu Wrote: For Defence- Maybe... Slight Chance but I Doubt this will happen though.

For Stamina- Never.

The WB might not quite be up to par with the D for defence, but it does seem shorter, and it might be an unexpected alternative.
oh fiddle sticks sticker faces look closely
(Mar. 18, 2009  12:13 AM)blader9 Wrote: oh fiddle sticks sticker faces look closely

Eh... what?
(Mar. 18, 2009  12:15 AM)Crimson Wrote: Eh... what?

Same feeling. Confused
(Mar. 18, 2009  12:15 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Same feeling. Confused

i mean that the hws faces have stickers on them look closely
I didn't notice that before, it does look like the faces are going to be on stickers now >.>
This is comparatively similar to Draciel still pretty cool a must have ^^
Oh dear, you seem to be right. I hope the Metal Faces aren't like that. That'd just look awful. D: