[Product]  BB-30 Rock Leone 145WB

i like leon because it is solid and stands its ground but i like attack blades so i would go for storm pegasis
right now pegasis dosnt have a chanece aganst leon so i gave to see how storm pegasis does aganst rock leon i might have to just get them both
yes good point but pegasis is more fun but realy it is beetween having fun or winning i go for winning all the time but pegasis is a good blade its weekness is endrurance if endrurance is good that blade you could not stop we need to find some combo for pegasis to have a better endrurance
Oh gosh, use a fullstop will you? Confused

Attack beyblades aren't really built for endurance. You can't have both......
sorry about the fullstops. yes but it would be great say making are own blades with great attack and good endrurance.i know attack blade take out rivals blades fast so they do not need alot of endrurance.
(Feb. 03, 2009  2:18 PM)Revolution LITE Wrote: yes good point but pegasis is more fun but realy it is beetween having fun or winning i go for winning all the time but pegasis is a good blade its weekness is endrurance if endrurance is good that blade you could not stop we need to find some combo for pegasis to have a better endrurance

what i would do is swithc the bottoms of storm pegasis and rock leon for better endurance but that would make rock leon weak so we would have to see
(Feb. 09, 2009  1:11 AM)Eldrago Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2009  2:18 PM)Revolution LITE Wrote: yes good point but pegasis is more fun but realy it is beetween having fun or winning i go for winning all the time but pegasis is a good blade its weekness is endrurance if endrurance is good that blade you could not stop we need to find some combo for pegasis to have a better endrurance

what i would do is swithc the bottoms of storm pegasis and rock leon for better endurance but that would make rock leon weak so we would have to see

We don't know enough about any of these Beyblades to make claims like this.
Oh, It's more circular than expected.
EDIT: Thanks Kai-V!
Honestly after seeing storm Pegasis and Dark Wolf this leaves me slightly underwhelmed. Another circular wheel, like we have a shortage of those already. The only part that interests me here is the bottom.

But hey, I don't mind being proven wrong. Maybe this will come around and become extremely useful.
Looks nice, I'll definately be getting this especially for that WB XD
Your posts are very much appreciated here Kai-V!

There's a possibility that this wheel could end up being really good depending on it's weight.
Well, what can I say, Kudos to Kai-V for posting these pictures Grin

Besides, I have the feeling that Rock Leone(wheel) and its WB is going to be the second mostly used after the Storm Pegasis(wheel) and its RF since the new Leone Wheel seems to have a recoil than its predecessor and seems to be more like Libra's but more compact(I definitely go broke when I purchase these new series)
I love the look of the metal wheel, I hope its heavy!.
And I'm sure Wide Ball will be a good part to have.
Well, it's pretty I can say that much. Wide Ball sounds really good though. Joyful_3
I like the colours but I will keep the stickiers off this one lol.
Wide Ball will be a interesting part to use also.
(Mar. 16, 2009  12:58 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: Your posts are very much appreciated here Kai-V!
ZenX Wrote:Kudos to Kai-V for posting these pictures
Thank you.

Does anybody have an idea what "WEB pera" could be ... I think Starters come with this.
No idea Kai-V

Now that I look at it some more, I feel more enthusiastic about it. I just really hope this Wheel isn't too hollow.
I want to see how wide this is compared to Libra. If this is more compact, or even heavier, then I may end up using this more.
(Mar. 16, 2009  3:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Does anybody have an idea what "WEB pera" could be ... I think Starters come with this.

Maybe some sort of Beylauncher code or add-on? Doesn't really sound like a part or grip.......
WOW!
The colour choice is certainly... interesting Speechless
I need to see under the wheel, I hope it's not too hollow Pinching_eyes_2

And thanks Kai-V for posting all this Smile
I'm gonna say a big thanks to Kai-V in this tread for all the news she posted.
Thank you!
(Mar. 16, 2009  9:21 PM)Sasch Wrote: I'm gonna say a big thanks to Kai-V in this tread for all the news she posted.
Thank you!

Ditto. Thanks so much! Joyful_3