[Product]  BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF

By the way I was wondering what might become the best attack Wheel when the RF is released? I was thinking that L-drago and Pegasis may be good canidates.
I'm thinking Quetzalcoatl might have some potential.
What about Geminios for smash? It looks like it can be effective.
(Mar. 18, 2009  7:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: GRIP FLAT CORE tiny version

seriously though weird render. but yeah pumped as hell for this. ordering multiples. wish it was a booster and not a starter.

I cant wait for it!!!! I could always use the extra ripcord and launcher. Im really starting to like MFB.
Storm Pegasis isn't coming with a rip cord, or the normal launcher (which is apparently no longer standard). You get the extra lame beylauncher!
Why can't they just make normal tooth and gear shooters that actually have some power
why does everyone hate beylaunchers are they really that bad? i can understand if you like the regular launchers better but is it that bad?
(Mar. 19, 2009  8:21 PM)blader9 Wrote: why does everyone hate beylaunchers are they really that bad? i can understand if you like the regular launchers better but is it that bad?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-aO2rpz7qg
(Mar. 19, 2009  8:22 PM)Anu Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-aO2rpz7qg

i hate beylaunchers
HAhaha that video was great! I dont know why they would market the beylaunchers, they obviously suck.
I guess they're made for the Younger Kids... :\
I keep feeling like I gotta get everything I can before it dies again. :p
(Mar. 19, 2009  8:45 PM)Neku2 Wrote: I keep feeling like I gotta get everything I can before it dies again. :p

Same. XD It's killing me.....
(Mar. 19, 2009  8:22 PM)Anu Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-aO2rpz7qg

wow that's awful
(Mar. 19, 2009  8:51 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Same. XD It's killing me.....

Glad I have a decent job and like no bills. Wink
(Mar. 19, 2009  9:07 PM)Neku2 Wrote: Glad I have a decent job and like no bills. Wink

Unhappy Well, anyway, if I can get enough money from my grades, I will buy this.
[Image: large]

looks like the face is a sticker, nooooo tt whyyyyy

[Image: large]

more like RWF
(Mar. 26, 2009  7:47 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: looks like the face is a sticker, nooooo tt whyyyyy

We're getting metal face any way, so I'm not so sure that's a bad thing.
fair enough

and the metal isn't painted anymore

this sucks
I never really found the paint on the metal to be of any significant quality but I want to paint my own wheels anyway so it might be biased
I just liked having colour on the metal. I suppose the Clear Wheel will suffice for that.
Brad is that a random picture or is that yours? Confused
(Mar. 26, 2009  10:54 AM)Rocky Wrote: Brad is that a random picture or is that yours? Confused

it's from the WBBA blog
It's good that the tip is really wide; now all that remains is to see how fast it moves. I just really hope that the MFB's weaker shooter system does not impair this part too much.
I don't think the image is clear enough, as I see the tip has a smaller notches on it....