[Product]  BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF

(Jan. 14, 2009  9:18 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: If it's Rubber Flat (and i hope it is) then I'll definately be buying storm pegasis. It might probably be one of the most useful parts so far...
I also hope the wheel design changes a bit Grin

I highly doubt they would re-release the same wheel. But you never know..since Takara seems to love re-releasing parts for MFB
I guess Takara wouldn't do something like using the same wheel and only changing the name.
But like the boosters they just changed the parts (track and bottom) but never changed the name of the actual wheel. So now that they actually changed the name from pegasis to storm pegasis would probably mean they changed the wheel design....hopefully.
i think if we see a picture it will help are guess guys
(Jan. 14, 2009  9:33 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: I guess Takara wouldn't do something like using the same wheel and only changing the name.
But like the boosters they just changed the parts (track and bottom) but never changed the name of the actual wheel. So now that they actually changed the name from pegasis to storm pegasis would probably mean they changed the wheel design....hopefully.

The name of the Beyblade is "Storm Pegasis 105RF", meaning the Wheel is Storm Pegasis, Track 105, Bottom is RF. All MFB have worked like this. The wheel is going to be different.
yeah I understand how MFB's work. That's what I meant when I said 'So now that they actually changed the name from pegasis to storm pegasis would probably mean they changed the wheel design'. different name, different wheel Tongue_out_wink
If the bottom is "rubber flat," would it be a good idea to get multiples?
(Jan. 14, 2009  10:45 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: If the bottom is "rubber flat," would it be a good idea to get multiples?

If it works like GFC, Yes!
Having multiples is always good when dealing with the rubber tips, since they can control differently when it's been worn in a little.
And it's just a very useful part for many customs.
It's Rubber Flat. May, stop being contrarian for no reason. There's just no reason to believe this is anything but Rubber Flat.
(Jan. 14, 2009  9:22 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2009  9:18 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: If it's Rubber Flat (and i hope it is) then I'll definately be buying storm pegasis. It might probably be one of the most useful parts so far...

I highly doubt they would re-release the same wheel. But you never know..since Takara seems to love re-releasing parts for MFB

Man I hadn't even considered that

I'm going to use my pimp hand if they use the same Wheel...
(Jan. 15, 2009  2:10 AM)Anubis Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2009  9:22 PM)Evan Wrote:

Man I hadn't even considered that

I'm going to use my pimp hand if they use the same Wheel...

Oh I'll use more than a hand on them
They won't. This package would be called Pegasis 105RF if that was the case. The main part of the name refers to the Wheel.
(Jan. 15, 2009  2:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: They won't. This package would be called Pegasis 105RF if that was the case. The main part of the name refers to the Wheel.

Obviously, but I was being hypothetical
Ginga levels up to par with Ryuuga!? I'm loving how everyone is getting the power up at once, I'm usually only one character goes up into the new series(i.e S-series, F-series, etc.). I'm starting to save up now, lol.
Rubber Flat = Total pwness.
L-Drago 90RF woot woot
(Jan. 15, 2009  2:31 AM)Evan Wrote: Well. I'm seeing Virgo100RF being the new uber.

From what I've heard Virgo isn't that great for Attack.
(Jan. 15, 2009  2:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2009  2:31 AM)Evan Wrote: Well. I'm seeing Virgo100RF being the new uber.

I'm not sure yet, but I've heard from a few people has really good upper. Virgo 90RF would be great too, just realized. The wheel wouldn't scrape as bad as L-Drago on the stadium floor due to the shape.
(Jan. 15, 2009  3:31 AM)Brimstone Wrote: are these already out in japan?

Read the first post. :\
heh. i missed that! i know this person that sell's imported original anime dvd's, action figures and even blades for under $10

(User Was Warned For This Post)
(Jan. 15, 2009  3:40 AM)Brimstone Wrote: heh. i missed that! i know this person that sell's imported original anime dvd's, action figures and even blades for under $10

Read the op of a new thread? lol
*Reads third sentence*
What!? Irrelevant much?
(Jan. 15, 2009  2:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

I haven't noticed it to be very aggressive, but I think that it will still be one of the best to use with RF.
i told synesthesia i'll give him my quetzalcoatl if this isn't rubber flat

that's how sure i am