[Product]  BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF

itl probably keep the original design-3 wings - like the Dragoon Dranzer Draciel and Driger blades with a few exeptions.
(Jan. 14, 2009  11:55 AM)Giga Wrote: itl probably keep the original design-3 wings - like the Dragoon Dranzer Draciel and Driger blades with a few exeptions.

erm

Dranzer ACB: 4 wins
Dranzer S: 2 wings
Dranzer F: 2 wings
Dranzer V: 4 wings
Dranzer V2: 4 wings
Dranzer G: 2 wings
Dranzer GT: 3 wings
Dranzer MS: 2 wings
Dranzer MF: 2 wings

doesn't seem incredibly consistent lol

dragoon series was mostly pretty consistent up until G, GT and MF
When the anime starts in japan? I think the simultaneous release has something to do with it.
(Jan. 14, 2009  11:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2009  11:55 AM)Giga Wrote: itl probably keep the original design-3 wings - like the Dragoon Dranzer Draciel and Driger blades with a few exeptions.

erm

Dranzer ACB: 4 wins
Dranzer S: 2 wings
Dranzer F: 2 wings
Dranzer V: 4 wings
Dranzer V2: 4 wings
Dranzer G: 2 wings
Dranzer GT: 3 wings
Dranzer MS: 2 wings
Dranzer MF: 2 wings

doesn't seem incredibly consistent lol

dragoon series was mostly pretty consistent up until G, GT and MF

2 wings = 5
3 wings = 1
4 wings = 3

draciels always had weird recoil prone spikes
dragoon as you said normally had 4 wings
drigers
driger s = 2
driger f= 4
driger v = 2
driger v2 = 2(i think)
driger g= 3
driger gt= 3 or 2 cant remember
driger ms = 2
(Jan. 14, 2009  12:25 PM)Werkbau Wrote: When the anime starts in japan? I think the simultaneous release has something to do with it.

no that begins in april
theres no driger gt...
that would be why i cant remember then thanks maz
(Jan. 14, 2009  12:35 PM)Giga Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2009  12:25 PM)Werkbau Wrote: When the anime starts in japan? I think the simultaneous release has something to do with it.
no that begins in april
Yes. March comes right before April, so I really think all those releases are not unintentional.

Moreover, I wonder what is special about this starter. Its price is less expensive than the Pegasis Starter with the Beypointer and L Drago with its string shooter, but more expensive than if it came only with a Right Launcher and a winder.
(Jan. 14, 2009  3:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2009  12:35 PM)Giga Wrote:
no that begins in april
Yes. March comes right before April, so I really think all those releases are not unintentional.

Moreover, I wonder what is special about this starter. Its price is less expensive than the Pegasis Starter with the Beypointer and L Drago with its string shooter, but more expensive than if it came only with a Right Launcher and a winder.

Probably right-spin Bey Launcher.
(Jan. 14, 2009  4:25 PM)Giga Wrote: OR a left spin normal shooter

I just can't see them going "Hey! Suddenly Pegasis is a left spin!" if that's what you mean.
I hope it is going to be rubber flat, but what will the wheel be like? Will it actually function best for attack type blades this time rather than defence? I hope so.
dont care as long as its rubber flat
(Jan. 14, 2009  5:48 PM)NeoBlader Wrote: I hope it is going to be rubber flat, but what will the wheel be like? Will it actually function best for attack type blades this time rather than defence? I hope so.

Let's hope so. Right now the most aggressive wheel we have it....virgo?
Should I get L drago now or should I wait and get Storm Pegasis? Which would be best? i know we can only guess at what parts Storm Pegasis has at this moment in time.
(Jan. 14, 2009  6:08 PM)NeoBlader Wrote: Should I get L drago now or should I wait and get Storm Pegasis? Which would be best? i know we can only guess at what parts Storm Pegasis has at this moment in time.

Nobody knows any idea about Storm Pegasis... If you want L Drago, it wouldn't hurt to get it now.
Theres a few possibilities of RF
Rubber Flat
Roller -Insert something F related here-

It could mean anything. I pray it's a rubber flat though, it would make sense since Pegasis' original bottom was based around Attack (In the DX set anyway)
It definitely is Rubbet Flat(When considering the similarity of line-up with plastics and HMS)...
You can't really say its definate since we have no proof.

It could be, it could not.
Until we see pictures or actually hear that its been announced, you can't just point and go "Its that definately" Uncertain
May,

Does it honestly make sense to you for this bottom to be anything other than Rubber Flat?

It's Rubber Flat. I'd bet all of my furry art on it.
Storm => Something who spins with big power => Rubber Flat.
(Jan. 14, 2009  8:35 PM)Anubis Wrote: May,

Does it honestly make sense to you for this bottom to be anything other than Rubber Flat?

It makes sense, but what I'm getting at is because I've been told off before now for saying stuff like "Oh its gonna be that", it's probably not wise for someone else to do the same because for all we know it could be something different.
(Jan. 14, 2009  9:00 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2009  8:35 PM)Anubis Wrote: May,

It makes sense, but what I'm getting at is because I've been told off before now for saying stuff like "Oh its gonna be that", it's probably not wise for someone else to do the same because for all we know it could be something different.

Logically this makes sense. But everyone really wants a rubber tip. Just go along with the flow. XD
Just stating what I thought about it really.

There's a few possibilities as I stated above of what it could be, granted Rubber Flat is more likely, but i'm allowed to have an opinion on what I think right? Uncertain
If it's Rubber Flat (and i hope it is) then I'll definately be buying storm pegasis. It might probably be one of the most useful parts so far...
I also hope the wheel design changes a bit Grin