[Product]  BB-27 Capricorne 100HF

(Nov. 27, 2008  2:40 PM)Spinster Wrote: Told y'all HF would be fast.

I don't see any difference in speed.
The vid has too low frame rate to see it clearly...
I think we need some solo test.
Where is this video?
Can't conclude anything from that awful video.
Whyd did they speed it up, it makes no sense.
I tested HF and it's no faster than standard F. To be honest I cannot see any performance differences at all, but I'll get back to you this weekend to see if it has higher survival.
I hope the wheel will be heavy enough to give it more speed.
(Jan. 06, 2009  3:24 AM)tahu mistika Wrote: I hope the wheel will be heavy enough to give it more speed.

stop posting
(Jan. 06, 2009  3:24 AM)tahu mistika Wrote: I hope the wheel will be heavy enough to give it more speed.

A heavy wheel would only slow it down. It would need a lighter wheel (like L- drago's 32 gram wheel) to gain more speed. However I would like for it's wheel to be abit heavy (about 35 grams maybe?) so that it won't be so prone to getting KO'd quickly.
you guys don't even know what capricorne's wheel looks like or what it's supposed to do, therefore what are you talking about
(Jan. 06, 2009  4:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: you guys don't even know what capricorne's wheel looks like or what it's supposed to do, therefore what are you talking about

I was just explaning to him why a heavy wheel won't increase the speed of a beyblade.
(Jan. 08, 2009  1:57 AM)tahu mistika Wrote: Oh.

Mate, can we stop spamming...this isn't a chat room buddy.
So when are we going to see pics of the beyblade?
(Jan. 15, 2009  10:12 PM)tahu mistika Wrote: So when are we going to see pics of the beyblade?

Whenever we get PICS OF THE BEYBLADE JESUS CHRIST

PATIENCE

IT'S A VIRTUE
(Jan. 15, 2009  10:12 PM)tahu mistika Wrote: So when are we going to see pics of the beyblade?

get out

When they come out
At the end of this message, there are bigger pictures of the chart I posted weeks ago, specifically of Escorpio and Capricorne.
Eeeee! Capricorn looks pretty. :3

Escorpio looks good too. Not liking the face so much though. :\
I like the look of the wheels but the faces don't look that great. But will see when there are clearer pictures.

When will Takara release images more like. Chances are official images will be released at TRU Japan and Takara-Tomy site a week before the release date.
woah they all look awesome for some reson they remina me of turtle crusher i dunno why Cool
Unless my eyes deceive me, the wheels look oddly similar.
wow that face looks coolSmile
also the third one looks like it has a subring
it may be Flame Saggarito?
(Jan. 27, 2009  6:36 PM)Giga Wrote: also the third one looks like it has a subring
it may be Flame Saggarito?
Which third one ? I do not see any new Wheel except Capricorne's.