[Product]  BB-24 Escolpio WD145B

So WD145 is not Wide Disk 145, I hope its Weight Disk 145 as it seems like it...
I think the D is going to stand for Defense, personally.
This beyblade is awesome. I can't wait to see it in action.
Do we have any pictures of what the blade will look like(other than the Manga shots)?
the manga shots look AWESOME, so I can't wait for this to be released!
(Dec. 22, 2008  2:28 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Do we have any pictures of what the blade will look like(other than the Manga shots)?
the manga shots look AWESOME, so I can't wait for this to be released!
No, they would have been posted otherwise.

Also, WD145 does not resemble one of the previous 'Weight Disks' ...
I think the WD stands for Wide Defence personally. The petruding part in the manga scan is where I got the idea.
Interesting. This will be made out of plastic i'm assuming?
It looks like it's going to be a balance type beyblade if it has the ball bottom.
(Dec. 31, 2008  3:25 AM)tahu mistika Wrote: It looks like it's going to be a balance type beyblade if it has the ball bottom.
No, it is a defense blade.
(Dec. 31, 2008  3:25 AM)tahu mistika Wrote: It looks like it's going to be a balance type beyblade if it has the ball bottom.

ball is a defense tip
do you think it will be left or right spin?
considering 'tails' are at the back of animals, i'm assuming the scorpion-tail, shaped tip will be behind the point that attacks making the shape more for show. i it span left it could make a good smash and possibly upper'?
I think they would have written that it was a left spin in the item description in the same fashion as for L Drago if it did.
(Jan. 02, 2009  8:34 AM)japbeyblader Wrote: is this already out

nope. It was supposed to come out 12/27, but now the release was backed up until feb of 09.
(Jan. 02, 2009  12:19 PM)nasriasi Wrote: cant wait until this one comes out!

Please don't make posts like these. These kinds of posts don't contribute to the topic, and are pointless.
(Jan. 02, 2009  4:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I think they would have written that it was a left spin in the item description in the same fashion as for L Drago if it did.
gah, i hope takara don't keep on bring our AR that could be tacticaly useful if it was able to spin in the opposite direction Tired

bloody noobs, all over wbo.
can't someone sort it out?
(Jan. 02, 2009  11:35 PM)neek_alert Wrote:

Your post doesn't seem any more useful.
(Jan. 02, 2009  11:41 PM)Synesthesia Wrote:

Your post doesn't seem any more useful.

but you have to admit there are lots of members that join who: don't know what they are doing, post random useless posts and then leave there account untouched for ages.
can't these kind of account be removed?
WBO is a learning environment, so having members who are inexperienced is part of the territory. It's the job of more experienced members to push them in the right direction in order to better the community.

Posts like, "bloody noobs, all over wbo. can't someone sort it out?" don't do anything to help.

I don't see how untouched accounts effect you in any way.
Also, keep in mind that many WBO members may be first-timers, or may be younger than the majority of the experienced members. Not many new forumers really have a grasp on what's proper in a forum, and you can't blame them for it.
(Jan. 02, 2009  4:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I think they would have written that it was a left spin in the item description in the same fashion as for L Drago if it did.
gah, i hope takara don't keep on bring our AR that could be tacticaly useful if it was able to spin in the opposite direction Tired

you're a noob
Interesting, the track seems like a good idea - 'cept I think it might be too tall. I'm still excited to see if the wheel will be compareable to Virgo and Libra.
track attack is the new weight disk attack.

hmm...that may or may not work if this works the way I think it will.
it won't work, plastic vs metal, gee i wonder what will happen

probably the track will break