[Product]  BB-24 Escolpio WD145B

(Dec. 10, 2008  3:29 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I hope it hasn't been pushed back. I think it is best to wait for an announcement on the Takara-Tomy website??
Kai-V Wrote:TAKARA-TOMY does not list this beyblade in their December releases. Hopefully this is just a temporary mistake ...
It has almost been 10 days since TAKARA-TOMY published their list of December releases on their official website. They have had plenty of time to fix their Beyblade releases to add "BB-24 Escorpio WD145B", but they did not. And now one of the Japanese online stores that carry the Metal Fight Beyblade products changed that beyblade's release date. Other stores will probably follow its example in the coming days. What else do you want ?

On TAKARA-TOMY's site, they only list BB-23 and BB-25 for December.
Sorry Kai-V, my B. I forgot about the post above the previous.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

It's going to look a little weird to release BB-23 and BB-25 but not BB-24. Speechless
why would they need to do that, i was looking foward to buying this blade Tired
Ehh im sure they had a reason for this. It probably was not ready. Or the testing led to a lot of breaks etc etc.
Who knows.
(Dec. 12, 2008  6:27 PM)Maz Wrote: Ehh im sure they had a reason for this. It probably was not ready. Or the testing led to a lot of breaks etc etc.
Who knows.

Then, they shouldn't have released Dranzer MS, damn i had three of them destroyed by Dragoon MF for gods sake!
Now I am totally relutctant use the remaining one which is the Saint Beasts Booster Prototype Gray version Pinching_eyes_2

However, if they had done it due to that reason than kudos to them if they release a durable one(Assuming that the first one was broken many times in tests)
This picture I posted in the L Drago topic actually represents Escorpio WD145B :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...video7.jpg

When I get better scans of the latest manga chapter, I will post them here if official, real pictures have not been published yet.
That wheel looks interesting? Looks a tad bit fragile as well...
(Dec. 13, 2008  10:21 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: That wheel looks interesting? Looks a tad bit fragile as well...

I've seen better pictures (can't post) and trust me, it's not.

Too bad it's been delayed. Hopefully they make the Track 125 instead.
So it will be sick and sting like a Scorpian then =D?
It looks more like Voltaic Ape than anything. It also looks to be Left Spin, but don't quote me on it because Wolf also looked Left Spin.
It will be cool to see some photos later down the line =D.
it looks to me like it will have force smash in right spin..the front "stinger" of the blade on the picture looks like it gives it the force smash..like a slope to give it that effect
(Dec. 13, 2008  10:36 PM)Bluezee Wrote: it looks to me like it will have force smash in right spin..the front "stinger" of the blade on the picture looks like it gives it the force smash..like a slope to give it that effect

The slope on that stinger looks to steep to have any sort of affect in terms of force smash.
This looks like my type of blade, i think i will get this for sure but i would like to know the color sometime soon so i can paint it, i beleive the tip should be sharp though to give it more of a scorpion feel
(Dec. 13, 2008  11:05 PM)Karice Wrote: This looks like my type of blade, i think i will get this for sure but i would like to know the color sometime soon so i can paint it, i beleive the tip should be sharp though to give it more of a scorpion feel

It's a sort of purpley colour.
wow, that sounds awesome...i think i may color it gold or copper brown to make it look like a scorpion..do u know if this blade has any special gimmicks?
(Dec. 13, 2008  11:05 PM)Karice Wrote: This looks like my type of blade, i think i will get this for sure but i would like to know the color sometime soon so i can paint it, i beleive the tip should be sharp though to give it more of a scorpion feel

I'm hoping for a yellow trypio homage. Although now that I look at the pic closer, like Brad said, it does look more like Voltaic Ape.
It's not nearly as wide as it appears in the manga drawing.
(Dec. 13, 2008  11:05 PM)Karice Wrote: i beleive the tip should be sharp though to give it more of a scorpion feel

If it were sharp it would go blunt pretty fast, it also wouldn't have too much of an affect. I think the recoil would be a bit too much no?
The balance would be really suckish too. The tip is fine as a Ball.
So the wheel will be similar to that of Libra's...
From the pics in the manga I'm looking forward to Escorpio, But only if it was a 125 track instead of 145.