[Product]  BB-24 Escolpio WD145B

(Mar. 06, 2009  6:42 PM)Blitz Wrote: http://www.theintoy.co.uk/bb24-booster-e...egcvc58lm6
Its on TheINtoy now.
& pretty expensive for a booster again.

As said in Escolpio's thread...

Not being funny but are you aware that we are in a recession? obviously prices are going to go up. This was stated in an older post I made. The price for shipping has risen, the £ -> Yen has gotten weaker. What did you expect? A decrease in price? They have to make money some how. There would be no point in selling stuff at a low or even price, they wouldn't gain anything. Things will only get worse from now on and it will stick around for a fair few years to come.

Regardless, I have still bought them. Spending this money at the moment is nothing. I'm just afriad when all the new ones get released the end of this month...
Espio, the fact of the matter is that it's still a really, really high price, regardless of the recession.
(Mar. 06, 2009  11:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Espio, the fact of the matter is that it's still a really, really high price, regardless of the recession.

Yes, it is. But there is solid reasoning behind it. Do I need to get a quote from Carl to explain it. If the recession hadn't have happened then things would be cheaper. The recession is the only reason and cause because of this. Nothing can be done about it. It's down to everybody else where they buy from.
I understand that you and Carl are friends and I like him and theintoy, but that doesn't mean you get to squelch people's honest reactions about the price.
I'm well aware that it is an honest reaction but I'm saying it as it is in response to their comments of which I'm entitled to do. This has nothing to do with me and Carl, I'm just looking at it from a business view. I have no issues with people getting annoyed because prices have risen because of unforseen circumstances. I'm one of those people that are getting annoyed about it.
I can't wait to see a battle of Escolpio vs Gemios and Capricorne.
Escolpio Rules!!!

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST
Do you have it?
(Mar. 07, 2009  4:15 PM)tahu mistika Wrote: I can't wait to see a battle of Escolpio vs Gemios and Capricorne.

There was a Escolpio vs Capricorne video posted, in this thread. Did you even read what you missed?
(Mar. 05, 2009  11:27 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Kai-V just posted the video:

Anywayz, the video isn't owned by any of us so how can we post it on youtube.

I will be getting that one.
Yeah, you should get it Smile The parts may be quite useful and it looks nice XD