[Product]  BB-24 Escolpio WD145B

30g!
They are both Lighter than Sagittario >.>
Not looking promising.
it's lighter than chiron! Pinching_eyes_2 at least it will have speed...Speechless
Does that mean it is also lighter than...METAL DRIGER!
(Feb. 27, 2009  2:47 PM)Maz Wrote: 30g?
DJ 2002 - Disappointed ...

best use of this emoticon ever

there are really no other words

it's too bad they're right-spin only, because they might have had some serious survival potential
I have my fingers crossed that this track is good. It has to be heavy if the Wheel is 30g. You cant call a 34g MFB a defense type.
I can see Libra WD145D being used to stop the inevitable onslaught of RF-based combos. Meanwhile, Escorpio D125D may have good Survival.
Im sure if this is more than 3g, which i'm almost certain it is, It will outclass D125 and people will use it with Libra like you said. Do you think it would stop RF attackers well though?
Can't judge yet. Also, while it weighs more than D125 at almost 4g, it's going to have worse Survival.
If it is useful against RF then it wont matter. Since RF will have some pretty terrible survival.
(Feb. 27, 2009  10:41 PM)Maz Wrote: If it is useful against RF then it wont matter.

It's a bit short-sighted to say this. RF isn't going to make Libra and Virgo-based Survival combos go away. WD145 is not going to replace D125. Plus, we have to consider the disadvantages of 145 height.
I'm looking at it with a defensive point of view. When going against RF attackers the height of the track negative effects to the endurance wont matter. It will still out spin the RF beyblade.
Isn't 30g lighter than Ldrago? Isn't the Drago Wheel 32g?
(Feb. 27, 2009  11:13 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Isn't 30g lighter than Ldrago? Isn't the Drago Wheel 32g?

Yes, Escolpio is the lightest Wheel so far.
Wow, I can't belive it. 30g wheel. I just it will work in a battle.
(Feb. 28, 2009  1:16 AM)tahu mistika Wrote: Wow, I can't belive it. 30g wheel. I just it will work in a battle.

what :pwn:
I think he meant "i just hope...."
It will work. The problem is how well Wink
This blade is so light, I can't see how it'll be able to rival the previous blades. It'll just get slapped around in the stadium.
And they call it defense? Serious Survival maybe, Defense no way
(Feb. 28, 2009  1:41 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: This blade is so light, I can't see how it'll be able to rival the previous blades. It'll just get slapped around in the stadium.

(Feb. 28, 2009  11:54 AM)Giga Wrote: And they call it defense? Serious Survival maybe, Defense no way

hey learn how to read a page guys
Somebody on BEYBLADE RENAISSANCE posted that WD145 weighs 3.7 grams.

The Wheel also seems to weigh 31 grams, not really 30.
(Feb. 28, 2009  11:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2009  1:41 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: This blade is so light, I can't see how it'll be able to rival the previous blades. It'll just get slapped around in the stadium.

(Feb. 28, 2009  11:54 AM)Giga Wrote: And they call it defense? Serious Survival maybe, Defense no way

Yes Sir! XD
Anyway, so we are looking at 34.7 Grams, still not that much Unhappy
However, could , like someone already stated, see this being useful for Defense customs
LibraWD145D?
(Feb. 28, 2009  2:39 PM)Giga Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2009  11:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Yes Sir! XD
Anyway, so we are looking at 34.7 Grams, still not that much Unhappy
However, could , like someone already stated, see this being useful for Defense customs
LibraWD145D?

Still, height is a factor in the WD145. So, it might get pushed around by 090RF.
I really don't know if the pros outweighs the cons in this track.
Yeah, the height of the WD145 is a concern but the fact that it will be heavier than the other tracks might level off everything.
I doubt it will but anyone think that this wheel will be useful considering that it's only 30g?