[Product]  BB-23: L Drago 105F

(Feb. 09, 2009  11:11 AM)Kezza Wrote: Top ones ok. Bottom one looks like a cheap UFO toy.

hahahaha get out
I can't believe you just said that
Dayyyuum, that shizz looks good. L Drago bling XD
How much is this btw, it's probably pretty expensive since it seems to be rare?
No clue really, I just found it. Wish I'd picked up the gold L-Drago before.
The big sticker thing says "L-Dorago" Tongue_out_wink
Very nice, nonetheless.
Holy carp, there only 20 of those, in the WORLD.
Sorry to derail the conversation, but, Brad, do you have all of your Beyblade gear? or are you still waiting for your MOJ Shipment? IIRC before I left you had quetz and aires, but you were just staring at it.
(Mar. 01, 2009  5:27 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Holy carp, there only 20 of those, in the WORLD.
Sorry to derail the conversation, but, Brad, do you have all of your Beyblade gear? or are you still waiting for your MOJ Shipment? IIRC before I left you had quetz and aires, but you were just staring at it.

I'm still staring at it! Waiting for my glasses to be repaired hahaha
That L-Drago is drop dead gorgeous. 50 cent would be jealous.

Also I am wondering is the shine just chrome, or is it something else? Since only 20 are there it would be pretty sweet if they chose to make it out of a different metal.
(Mar. 01, 2009  10:19 AM)Animeblader Wrote: i wish L drago would come on ideal808

From the looks of it, Ideal has abandoned Beyblade.
(Mar. 01, 2009  6:49 AM)Arjun Wrote: That L-Drago is drop dead gorgeous. 50 cent would be jealous.

Also I am wondering is the shine just chrome, or is it something else? Since only 20 are there it would be pretty sweet if they chose to make it out of a different metal.

I doubt it, it's the prototype. So, like with Pegasis, it's probably the same wheel except with out paint. Still, it's amazing.
Someone use some paint remover, Ta-Da now there are 21 Prototypes Cool
(Mar. 01, 2009  9:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://www.c-player.com/_images/archive/...RQV8/large

Damn x2. There some really lucky people in this world. Speechless
I like the face more than anything. Wish it had the stickers on it.
That thing sure is pretty as hell. Stickers would make it look better, though^^^^.
Maybe I just haven't seen it in a while but it looks pretty different in silver. Chocked But whatever, it's awesome in any colour.

(EDIT: apart from orange)
I'm gonna import one from ebay, later when it's shipped to my house, I will put the stickers so you guys can see.
(Mar. 15, 2009  10:24 PM)vilhenas Wrote: I'm gonna import one from ebay, later when it's shipped to my house, I will put the stickers so you guys can see.

Umm they are talking about the 'prototype' from which I gather only 20 were made available. The one you see on ebay is the regular one which we all have seen. Sorry to burst your bubble dude.
Ho yeah I just noticed the face is different...
Well thats not the reason its different =/ Compare the wheels from the picture here to that one on ebay you were talking about and then you'll see the difference

HINT HINT look at the color
(Mar. 18, 2009  12:18 AM)Dranzer Wrote: Well thats not the reason its different =/ Compare the wheels from the picture here to that one on ebay you were talking about and then you'll see the difference

Yes. He realizes the differences.