[Product]  BB-23: L Drago 105F

(Jan. 11, 2009  11:52 AM)Revolution fire Wrote: you do not have to pull the cord to launch the blade i am not shore on this

what :pwn:
I think he means
When you let go of the cord it goes back into place?
(Jan. 10, 2009  10:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2009  1:27 PM)Dreamborn Wrote: Anyone else have trouble holding the string shooter? To give myself extra grip I attached the top half of the customize grip onto it so I can still pull the string with my left hand. Seems to work ok.

Can't it attach to the grip regularly?

It can, but with the handle attached as well. you cant pull the string with your left hand (sucks for me being a leftie is all)
are there anyvideo in l drago apart from the one on page 15
anyvideo is any video
You can just click 'Edit' on the bottom right of your posts and add a space rather than making a new post.

Anyways, there should be a load on youtube if you search for them. Nothing official (from WBO) yet though.
As far as I know, there are none on YouTube yet.
Really? None? Huh. I woulda thought that somebody out there would've put one up. D:
I would probs done a few by now If my sodding camera would work ARGH. But getting a new one sometime next month. Then I'll be able to get L drago videos up, even though there will probs be loads by then anyway lol.
(Jan. 12, 2009  8:29 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: i still need to get that blade

Please stop making posts if you have nothing to contribute to the topic!

When I get it I will do a detailed analysis, obviously.
I'm curious to know why this doesn't work with a standard shooter? The wheel looks just the same as any wheel.
(Jan. 13, 2009  10:36 AM)Mankster Wrote: I'm curious to know why this doesn't work with a standard shooter? The wheel looks just the same as any wheel.

Because there is no left-spin normal shooter.
(Jan. 13, 2009  10:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2009  10:36 AM)Mankster Wrote: I'm curious to know why this doesn't work with a standard shooter? The wheel looks just the same as any wheel.

Because there is no left-spin normal shooter.

Why doesn't this fit on a right spin shooter?
There is a small wall on the underside of the Wheel that prevents Right Spin Wheels being used in Left Spin, and vice versa.
gah damn you Takara Tomy - why did they do that- i mean in the plastic gen at least you could chnage the spin direction by changing a part that doesn't affect the game :-/
(PS does anyone else think its funny _T(akara)T(omy) Hongali )
(Jan. 13, 2009  10:59 AM)Giga Wrote: (PS does anyone else think its funny _T(akara)T(omy) Hongali )

It's just a coincidence. TT Hongli make imitations of lots of other companies things. Someone should sue them.
(Jan. 13, 2009  11:02 AM)Mankster Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2009  10:59 AM)Giga Wrote: (PS does anyone else think its funny _T(akara)T(omy) Hongali )

It's just a coincidence. TT Hongli make imitations of lots of other companies things. Someone should sue them.

yeah i know i just thought it was a funny coincidence & new smiliesGaspSmile:lol::nod::wow:Joyful_3CoolGrin
I got my L Drago today, and I think I found a way to prevent the cord from snapping.
If you don't pull it out to its very full length, it shouldn't be stressed enough to snap. When I launch with it, I first make sure my upper body isn't as far away from my left hand that's holding the launcher as the full length of the cord. The gap between the launcher and your body should be slightly shorter than the length of the cord.
Now I pull it as fast as I can and my body or my belly stops my pulling hand before the cord is completely pulled out of the launcher. As result I have really a good launch, I don't need to pull so carefully.

May sound ridiculous and I may have descriped it awkwardly, but try it!
I really do bet my cord won't snap.
Videos of L Drago (Second and fourth/last clips) :
http://blog.livedoor.jp/sun_hobby/archiv...00268.html

Those videos should not be reuploaded elsewhere.
that store rules
(Jan. 14, 2009  2:07 PM)Giga Wrote: how come everyone there has black hair?
Is this serious ?

... They are Asians.