[Product]  BB-22 Bey Custom Set Stamina & Defense Type

(Dec. 06, 2008  12:42 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: And does the DF bottom actually do its job with the whole "downforce" thing?

The DF145 track was discussed in the Libra thread. We established that the Downforce, gimmick, doesn't have any affect as the wings are not big enough to generate much, if any, downforce.
I wonder how Virgo D125HF will fair against Aquario 105F?
(Dec. 06, 2008  6:59 PM)tahu mistika Wrote: I wonder how Virgo D125HF will fair against Aquario 105F?

Has Anyone actually established if there is any difference between HF and F? I'm pretty sure it has a higher survival rate. But I'm Pretty sure Virgo in theory can win.
(Dec. 06, 2008  8:30 PM)Jehuis Rad Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2008  6:59 PM)tahu mistika Wrote: I wonder how Virgo D125HF will fair against Aquario 105F?

Has Anyone actually established if there is any difference between HF and F? I'm pretty sure it has a higher survival rate. But I'm Pretty sure Virgo in theory can win.

According to Anubis, HF does have a higher survival rate, but that's it.

This kind of makes me want this, but oh well.

I'm fairly happy Virgo has good Upper and performs so well. I'll be getting this for Xmas.
(Dec. 06, 2008  4:48 PM)123456789 Wrote: nedense yeni serilerin adları hep burçların latince adı.

He's confused about the fact that the names of MFBs are named after the latin names of horoscopes...

12345678: You're in an international forum, so people here may not understand Turkish and as these series are named as Horoscope series, it is normal that they are named after the latin names of horoscopes...
to pardon,"Somehow,names of new series are always Latin towers."
(Dec. 07, 2008  1:59 PM)123456789 Wrote: to pardon,"Somehow,names of new series are always Latin towers."

That's the theme of this series. Right now, we are in the Horoscope series, so the Beyblades will be named based off of Latin Horoscopes.

Which makes me wonder if the Chinese Horoscope will be used as well.
(Dec. 07, 2008  6:59 PM)Grey Wrote: Which makes me wonder if the Chinese Horoscope will be used as well.

This has always been a question that existed in my mind when the Horoscope series was released. the possibilities are enless =D.
Hey, Shikamaru, how're those translations on Virgo coming?
Im sooo happy Virgo performs well as Im a Virgo Grin . But, im still anxious for Pisces as it looked awesome and its my dad`s sign Grin
Definitely looks like a good purchase, although it sucks about the lack of launcher since they're £7 each separately Tired total rip off.
This thread is a couple months old dude :\
(Mar. 27, 2009  11:56 PM)Hero Wrote: This thread is a couple months old dude :\

Which post was more useless, his or this one?
so how much do u guys reckon would be a good price for this because i wanna get this set? and does it not have a launcher?
(Mar. 29, 2009  5:02 AM)josh-jf Wrote: so how much do u guys reckon would be a good price for this because i wanna get this set? and does it not have a launcher?

NO IT DOESN'T HAVE A LAUNCHER WHICH IS WHY THERE IS NO LAUNCHER IN THE PICTURE OR THE LIST AGH

if i have to answer this question one more time i swear

Anything under 2500 yen is good.
(Mar. 29, 2009  5:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: NO IT DOESN'T HAVE A LAUNCHER WHICH IS WHY THERE IS NO LAUNCHER IN THE PICTURE OR THE LIST AGH

if i have to answer this question one more time i swear

Anything under 2500 yen is good.

lol im so slow lol brad dont i just make your life more interesting lol ok i have to convert that because i have no idea how much 2500 yen is in aussie dollars
(Mar. 29, 2009  5:18 AM)josh-jf Wrote: lol im so slow lol brad dont i just make your life more interesting lol ok i have to convert that because i have no idea how much 2500 yen is in aussie dollars

www.xe.com

come on
(Mar. 29, 2009  5:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: www.xe.com

come on

lol i wasnt asking for help that time i already converted it b4 you sent me the list (see ive already sped up) lol but thanks anyway
so how many tracks and bottoms are included
(Aug. 24, 2009  2:45 AM)lethal01 Wrote: so how many tracks and bottoms are included

if only the parts were listed in the opening post ...
im not getting these for my self so i wast just paranoid about getting a bad product
(Aug. 25, 2009  1:13 AM)lethal01 Wrote: im not getting these for my self so i wast just paranoid about getting a bad product

This is like one of the best products released by Takara-Tomy for MFB.
so it comes with all the things in te picture? and to me its £16.18 pls P&p but i can work that out...plus id have to find a beylauncher and lgiht lancher and beypointer but this looks incredibly worth it!