[Product]  BB-18 Libra DF145BS

I wouldn't what the rest of the parts are, but that's definetly worth getting just for the Wheel.
my mom is a libra
Wow that looks good. That weel is gonna be great for survival. Most of the weight is on the outside.
(Sep. 24, 2008  11:15 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: my mom is a libra

I AM A LIBRA!
SASCH'S GONNA RULE
Did any1 else see that "Libra" in the picture started with L's sign from Deathnote? Anyways this one is MUCH better. I am DEFINATELY getting Libra.
Best carp Beyblade design since MFB was made! I'm buying 2 Joyful_3
New Libra pic looks freaking awesome, now I have more of a reason to get it, other than me being a Libra.
Any guesses on weight anyone?

I'm guessing 36g, mostly on the outside. If the underside is hollow, I'd take it down to 33g
im guessing 37+2+1 = 40 total.
(Sep. 25, 2008  12:44 AM)Evan Wrote: Any guesses on weight anyone?

I'm guessing 46g, mostly on the outside. If the underside is hollow, I'd take it down to 43g

Chocked

Seriously?

I would say 36-38g at the most, Wolf's Wheel looked really heavy, too, but it's the same weight as Bulls (I think; if not, it's at least close).

Besides, Libra's a Stamina Type, a Beyblade that is meant to spin for a length of time wouldn't be extremely heavy.

EDIT: Never mind
It is atleast 36g for the wheel
Alright then, I'd say that's reasonable. It looks heavy, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's as light as Pegasis'/Bull's Wheel.
(Sep. 25, 2008  12:36 AM)Gotruto Wrote: Did any1 else see that "Libra" in the picture started with L's sign from Deathnote?
Yes. The font is called Cloister Black.
^
I'm guessing the underside of the wheel is hollow, to decrease weight.
(Sep. 25, 2008  12:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2008  12:36 AM)Gotruto Wrote: Did any1 else see that "Libra" in the picture started with L's sign from Deathnote?
Yes. The font is called Cloister Black.

LOL

Yeah Gotruto, it's just a gothic L.

Anyway, I don't see the point in making unfounded claims about its weight. We should be focusing on the shape.
The shape is great for endurance, with most of the weight on the outside. I think we would all agree that if and when a bearing track is released this will be a great track for spin stealing. To bad its probably going to be right spin only.
Wow, it looks even cooler now with the reinforced wheel. Hopefully, it'll be less likely to recoil as well.
The wheel seems to be an upgraded version of sagittarrio's and it seems as it is the MFB version of Mountain Hammer or Metal Ape

Hope it gives the similar performance...
This Weel is nothing like Metal Ape. Metal Ape was the most compact AR in the HMS series. This weel has all the weight around the edge. Its the oposite of compact.

Anyone wana speculate on what the track will be like while we wait to see?
It will probably be a Circle Upper of the MFB but without upper attack (lol).
(Sep. 26, 2008  3:19 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: It will probably be a Circle Upper of the MFB but without upper attack (lol).

Um, then how is it Circle Upper?
(Sep. 26, 2008  3:22 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2008  3:19 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: It will probably be a Circle Upper of the MFB but without upper attack (lol).

Um, then how is it Circle Upper?

The weight distribution and circular shape, though I don't know how size will compare.
It seems more like the Advance Survivor of MFB than anything else. Though it is truly a unique design, so it's hard to find comparisons.
Ya, you are probably right.