[Product]  BB-126 Flash Sagittario 230WD

Well, I'm certainly hoping this won't be completely useless, if any part would be useless at all.

Who knows, Takara-Tomy may just surprise us.

Now I'm kinda glad I didn't pre-order 4 of these..
being that its two flame wheels stacked in a cross formation by the arrow tip on the MW for a "normal mode", i would assume that one could line up the tips making the main weight focus in 2 points rather than four. if so one could make killer defense combos if gb145 and Quetz. CW lines up properly in the "double arrow tip mode", just slap a MF-H and a calm CS on the hypothetical combo and BAM!
Come on, you all want to see a gimmick where you push the Face or an impact activates the rejection of that lower frame, like actual arrows. What is TAKARA-TOMY waiting for.
(Jan. 19, 2012  10:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Come on, you all want to see a gimmick where you push the Face or an impact activates the rejection of that lower frame, like actual arrows. What is TAKARA-TOMY waiting for.

"You all want to see stealth battlers"?

Hm...
Well, not me...we just want a gimmick that's actually useful..

Stealth Battlers Takara style? No thank you. I do hope the gimmick is useful, though..
I will say this, IF, and only IF, this bey has a part/gimmick with a concept based around a bow and arrow, then I may possibly be impressed.

Dang, thanks Kai-V. Now I set my expectations to a point this bey may never live up to, haha. If you are right though, and this bey has an arrow based gimmick that is useful, I will pm you a cookie.
But it makes sense for Sagittario ... Leone separating in two, Pegasis doing whatever, Kerbecs coming out with razors barely make sense.

But seriously, I hope it is not just a rotation mode change, I was really expecting more inventive mode changes when they announced 4D. Almost all the mode changes involve that now ...
Pegasis jumping, Kerbecs having a pointed method of attack make sense... the Basalt one is the one that thematically confuses me most.

Hopefully this wheel is more than just eye candy, though. I like the way it looks, but not enough to buy it on that alone, I think... from what I can see, at least.
Ain't nothin' like a heavier Flame Metal Wheel!

The last thing we need is for something like this to reignite the idea that "Destabilizers" are actually a thing..

I can only hope for the gimmick to be useful.. or at least very, very fun.
Looks like no PC Frame? I wonder how it'll mode change cause the MW looks stuck together... O.o
Flipping the Metal Wheel..?
It has been done before, I don't see why you're surprised?
But admit it, Dark Bull had its own Horn 145, and Flame Sagittario got Claw 145 while Sagittario has nothing to do with claws ... I want TAKARA-TOMY to try something with arrows for a Track ...
Honestly, I wish they'd stop with the "flip it over" switch... come up with some convoluted hinge system already, gosh!

Even if it is totally unfeasible!
Guys, this could have a similar mode switch gimmick to Diablo for all we know.

Who confirmed that there isn't or is a "Manual Switch" engaged to the metal frame? I.E. Twisting it until it "clicks" into position.
Yeah arrows would be nice. Maybe when the Bey slows down arrows protrude out?? Hahaha.
It would be pointless, unless they make the track height like 230.....
(Jan. 20, 2012  2:14 AM)Lynxx Wrote: Yeah arrows would be nice. Maybe when the Bey slows down arrows protrude out?? Hahaha.
It would be pointless, unless they make the track height like 230.....

If this was on purpose, you should feel bad.

If it wasn't, you should also feel bad.

Bad feelings for everyone.
this looks like i can outclass phantom JK anyway thanks alot Kai-V for the pic

Oh boy, more gimmicks, more flame-like wheels. Oh boy, can't wait.

Also: Look deeply in leviath's pic, that saggitarrio face has like an explosion behind the saggitarrio "eyes".
(Jan. 20, 2012  2:16 AM)Hazel Wrote: If this was on purpose, you should feel bad.

Hey, I thought you were against memes?

Either way, Flash is so ehh. I hope it has a good bottom, or a cool gimmick (no, IDC about performance as of right now).
I was genuinely not aware anything I said constituted a "meme"...
(Jan. 20, 2012  2:58 AM)Hazel Wrote: I was genuinely not aware anything I said constituted a "meme"...

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/x-is-bad-a...d-feel-bad
The more you know!
God I'm so glad the release window is already very short-

The senseless arguing is already out of control.
(Jan. 20, 2012  1:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote: But admit it, Dark Bull had its own Horn 145, and Flame Sagittario got Claw 145 while Sagittario has nothing to do with claws ... I want TAKARA-TOMY to try something with arrows for a Track ...

The one reason I believe arrow-like structures havent been tried is because TT has learned from plastics. Think Ultimate Spin Dragoon, the very 1st beyblade.
It would be EPIC if it has a 4D Bottom with an arrow gimmick, like C145. Maybe starts the battle with free spinning claws and they come closer to the bottom when it loses stamina.
Claws have nothing to do with arrows, what are you talking about ?