[Product]  BB-123 Random Booster Vol. 9 Fusion Hades AD145SWD

From a much more reliable source, Fusion Hades might come with AD145SWD, and its new gimmick is indeed that the Metal Frame is full rubber. It is a Defense type.

If this all turns out to be true, especially the Track and Bottom, I really hope people stop trying to find information and stop believing everything they find. Sites are becoming less and less reliable : yet, I know what can be trusted.
Maybe SWD stands for Switch Wide Defense? Also, wouldn't the metal frame the be called a "rubber frame"? A lot of things are being discovered today.
(Dec. 12, 2011  6:54 PM)kbuno50 Wrote: Maybe SWD stands for Switch Wide Defense?

This is baseless speculation since we have not even seen the Bottom yet. Do not do that.
Fusion with full rubber? Should be interesting.
And hopefully not a nightmare.... I don't mean that in a completely good way.

Ninja'd
Full rubber? ROUND SHELL HAS RETURNED! Hopefully, if the shape is as good as Rubber Weight Core's (It was a complete freaking circle), it'll be boss as defense. Wouldn't the designs of the rubber eventually wear down if the metal frame is full rubber though?

And yes, AD145!
looking forward coro coro news!!! i can't wait i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>Full of rubber
>Fusion L-Drago II R145RS
lolrubber
Can't wait to hear more news. This is turning out to be an interesting RB after all...
I KNOW RIGHT?
MOST OF THE BEYS HAR... DISAPPOINTING SO FAR.....ESPECIALLY THE PRIZE. WANTED ALL NEW....
Unhappy
I'm sorry but I think every bey in this RB looks........ bad ....... Torch, Midnight, recolored ldragos, the only good thing is bakushin and maybe the prize bey but overall.... Blah. Oh ya don't forget hell....
Obviously not going to happen, but if the CW was made of rubber that would be insane as well. All of those beautiful details could easily be worn away too.

Diablo (weird 'Ultimate Balance' upside down mode) Hades 85WD let's go...
Ok, we know it will have a rubber frame but what about mode changes?
This seems cool!
Hasbro X TT Anyone?

oh, and its like TT is dissing Hasbro with "Fusion" and "Hades" which are the equivalent of metal wheel and the equivalent of Hell respectively. Tongue_out
I got the new coro coro. This is what it talks about the Fusion Hades
First page
Second Page
Third page
Fourth page
Fifth page
Last page

P.S. PM me for info for Omega Dragonis, I did not post it here as it is not related to this topic.
(Dec. 13, 2011  4:35 PM)foxy Wrote: I got the new coro coro. This is what it talks about the Fusion Hades
First page
Second Page
Third page
Fourth page
Fifth page
Last page

P.S. PM me for info for Omega Dragonis, I did not post it here as it is not related to this topic.

wow Foxy, thanx
that sure do look nice.
Does that SWD stand for Sharp Wide Defense?
this beys is really catching my atention.
So "SWD" is a sharper D series tip with the outer rim of RDF?

Also, is it just me or is the CW coloured exactly the same as the metal?
I am not sure what is SWD, it is only that I got the magazine from a friend to take picture. I returned to him after taking photos, so I owned the pictures. But really, why would you speculate more, when there are pictures for you to see?
SWD indeed stands for Sharp Wide Defense.

And Fusion Hades has a 4D Rubber Frame.
Although there are previous speculation of GD145PD for Fusion Hades, but even with AD145SWD, it is still a good release. This won't be a let down to all of us.
I hope SWD doesnt turn out to be another EWD.... As for the "Fusion" wheel, I am trying to imagine Fusion Kerbecs BD145CS vs VariAres R145RF Smile. I think the weight of Fusion will also be interesting to see.. 'Cause it appears pretty bulky and the 4D Rubber Frame will only add to it.
Foxy:

If Omega Dragonis is in this release how is it off topic to put pics here...? If it isn't can you please post them in the random thoughts topic since most people would probably want to know about it(including me) Also did it show pics of any of the other beys?
only fusion hades is shown. ok, i will post in random thoughts for omega dragonis.
(Dec. 13, 2011  4:35 PM)foxy Wrote: I got the new coro coro. This is what it talks about the Fusion Hades
First page
Second Page
Third page
Fourth page
Fifth page
Last page

Don't be shameful, you actually copy from PARTS HOUSE and which photos taken by ME ,PLEASE REMIND THE SOURCE WHEN YOU COPY THESE PHOTO!!!!!!!!!!