[Product]  BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D

There is a reason I did not just upload the picture elsewhere ... With images from Japanese fans, it is very important to always only link to them, that way it is totally respectful for them.
Sorry for that then. I'll remove the image now.
(Dec. 16, 2011  10:55 PM)Imperial Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2011  10:51 PM)ZERO X Wrote: This bey is totally sick
Rumor said it is heavier than basalt horogium
I have to buy this expecially X DRIVE

It is not a rumor, it is fact. It weighs 62 Grams. Just informing you.

our beyblade launchers r gonna hate takara tomy for doiing that
I used MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB excessively on my launchers,and they seem to not hate it.The combo itself weights 66 grams,you know.Nice Images,Kai-V!Just hope this XGrin is not a failure like FConfused
But since the XGrin has a mode change where the other tip emerges from the bottom does that mean it will be HOLE XTREME FLAT giving it xtra stamina?? and when it is in the ultimate balance mode it looks like a storm pegasus!
Yes, it would have a hole in the middle. The stamina gain won't be that important though, and I'd be a touch worried about the grip loss.

I can see what you mean about looking like a storm wheel top down, but if you look at the side-on images, that's just the lack of depth in the image Smile
Does anyone else notice Pheonix's face in it? Its the left side of that center face.
(Dec. 17, 2011  6:07 PM)th!nk Wrote: Yes, it would have a hole in the middle. The stamina gain won't be that important though, and I'd be a touch worried about the grip loss.

I can see what you mean about looking like a storm wheel top down, but if you look at the side-on images, that's just the lack of depth in the image Smile

It could be that the S in the middle will make it be almost completely covered though it would be like a small increase in stamina and a little smaller amount of grip than a regular XF

When I heard that on Facebook, I was saying that I hadn't heard anything from the WBO, so I didn't think it was true. I'm hoping that it will have good defensive capabilities like Basalt did. Just because it's heavier doesn't mean it'll be good at defense necessarily.
(Dec. 18, 2011  12:00 AM)LOGANIGHTLEGEND Wrote: Does anyone else notice Pheonix's face in it? Its the left side of that center face.
I don't see anything regarding to the Phoenix, but if it's that bird on the face, that is actually from Jade Jupiter's face. Wink
(Dec. 19, 2011  5:03 AM)Ryu13 Wrote:

When I heard that on Facebook, I was saying that I hadn't heard anything from the WBO, so I didn't think it was true. I'm hoping that it will have good defensive capabilities like Basalt did. Just because it's heavier doesn't mean it'll be good at defense necessarily.

Have you even looked at the images of the wheel..?

(Dec. 19, 2011  5:29 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2011  5:03 AM)Ryu13 Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2011  10:55 PM)Imperial Wrote: It is not a rumor, it is fact. It weighs 62 Grams. Just informing you.

Have you even looked at the images of the wheel..?

Yes, I have...why?

Wow.

Look at the shape again. Does it look in any way defensive?
y'know, from how the 4D bottom looks(if it is one), it kinda reminds me of the old plastic generation Smile

OFF TOPIC: whats this B-daman i'm seein? looks awesome Grin

EDIT: profanity removed :l
(Dec. 19, 2011  6:10 AM)th!nk Wrote: Wow.

Phantom Orion did not appear ASIC it had any attack capabilities yet it has placed in tournaments in it's attack mode, we will just have to wait and see. I do agree on the point of it's shape, it looks useless for defense but is not smart to underestimate ots capabilities

No, but Takaratomy may still surprise us. Gravity Perseus looked defensive, and it sucked at it. Perhaps this will be the same. We cannot assume it yet, at least in my opinion.
(Dec. 19, 2011  6:38 AM)Ryu13 Wrote:

No, but Takaratomy may still surprise us. Gravity Perseus looked defensive, and it sucked at it. Perhaps this will be the same. We cannot assume it yet, at least in my opinion.

I don't see how that does anything to strengthen your argument- "The complete opposite happened so what I said might" is generally not a sound argument.

Recoil is generally quite obvious, if it has such pronounced protrusions as Diablo can be seen to have, it will generally have recoil.

Actually, IIRC Gravity was also the heaviest wheel of its time. Still not enough to make it a strong choice for defense.
(Dec. 19, 2011  6:42 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2011  6:38 AM)Ryu13 Wrote:

I don't see how that does anything to strengthen your argument- "The complete opposite happened so what I said might" is generally not a sound argument.

Recoil is generally quite obvious, if it has such pronounced protrusions as Diablo can be seen to have, it will generally have recoil.

Actually, IIRC Gravity was also the heaviest wheel of its time. Still not enough to make it a strong choice for defense.

Based off the look of it, recoil will be produced. Hopefully TT will do something with the Diablo MW To have areas of defense, and areas of attack. Like Vulcan. Two sides for defense, then blades for smashing power. Different areas for different attacks, get what I mean?

P.S. I don't know where I was going with this, I drank half a bottle of coke recently
(Dec. 19, 2011  7:17 AM)Anubis Blader Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2011  6:42 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2011  6:38 AM)Ryu13 Wrote: No, but Takaratomy may still surprise us. Gravity Perseus looked defensive, and it sucked at it. Perhaps this will be the same. We cannot assume it yet, at least in my opinion.

Based off the look of it, recoil will be produced. Hopefully TT will do something with the Diablo MW To have areas of defense, and areas of attack. Like Vulcan. Two sides for defense, then blades for smashing power. Different areas for different attacks, get what I mean?

P.S. I don't know where I was going with this, I drank half a bottle of coke recently

I get what you're saying. I'm just hoping that this Bey will at least have some use...despite it having a lot of recoil, which is in general not good, obviously...maybe it will have attack use..but I'll be doing some tests once I get it.
Recoil Attackers are an own type of attacking bey type and since the weight of the bey in total is 62 g it may become a top tier attack bey, MW (diablo) if not it may become a useless MW
...there is no such thing as a recoil attacker.

Recoil is a negative thing.
(Dec. 17, 2011  10:59 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: I used MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB excessively on my launchers,and they seem to not hate it.The combo itself weights 66 grams,you know.Nice Images,Kai-V!Just hope this XGrin is not a failure like FConfused

Diablo itself weighs 62. with MF-H Diablo kerbecs bd145 mb will be around 70-80 grams. But this is just from the info we already have, this is what i have concluded. Blitz better watch out.
LOL, imagine how fast this would wear down a rubber tip/WD.
(Dec. 20, 2011  12:06 AM)Hazel Wrote: ...there is no such thing as a recoil attacker.

Recoil is a negative thing.

There isn't???? Ooooppppssss.......... But I have heard about it somewhere.
@cyberzurafa99
I think youre thinking of what I call a retaliation attacker, which is often a defense type bey.
You mean it uses the power from an enemy attack to bounce and hit back?