[Product]  BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set

These are some pretty epic pics. Goin' straight onto my Christmas list, lol.
Thanks for the info!
Ughh it is released the day before I go on holidays Gasp So much for being the first to get it although I will defiantly pick this up and if I buy something else there is always Christmas Eee
Duo's Shape, it looks Staminazing (Lol Stamina and Amazing). I'm so happy that Wing and Guardian are new wheels, this will just make the set more worth buying XD

Thanks Kai-V ad minglok.
my thoughts...

wing pegasis: want want want want WANT!

Ldrago guardian: wow! the front makes me think of a medieval helmet visor/armor piece of some kind

Duo Uranus: (time for bad jokes. trololololo. JKing, jking) come on takara. stop making stamina (like) wheels :\
this reminds me of the reshuffle sets
Aren't those strictly parts changes (Track, Tip) on otherwise existing Beyblades? Otherwise, this is truly a generous set. =/

This is even more impressive than the Strongest Blader set. Everything is entirely new save for tracks and tips.
No, Wing is a one-piece MW similar in its design to Big Bang, while Guardian is an altered, sort of blunt, Destroy. So they're being VERY generous with this set.
Wing Pegasus looks absolutely incredible. I like the color change - and the protrusions look nicely shaped for some decent Smash potential, although I am concerned there might be some breakage risk on the wing portions(like Big Bang suffers). Really like it overall, though. And, I'm glad it's much more simplistic than BBP was.

The L-Drago wheel is nothing too new looking, honestly... quite disappointed it didn't have a change of general theme/shape occur, but oh well.

Duo Uranus, however, is probably the most interesting thing here. Another almost completely circular MW, with interesting ridges on it... should be fun to see how this one turns out.
(Oct. 13, 2011  11:07 PM)Hazel Wrote: Wing Pegasus looks absolutely incredible. I like the color change - and the protrusions look nicely shaped for some decent Smash potential, although I am concerned there might be some breakage risk on the wing portions(like Big Bang suffers). Really like it overall, though. And, I'm glad it's much more simplistic than BBP was.

The L-Drago wheel is nothing too new looking, honestly... quite disappointed it didn't have a change of general theme/shape occur, but oh well.

Duo Uranus, however, is probably the most interesting thing here. Another almost completely circular MW, with interesting ridges on it... should be fun to see how this one turns out.

LRF!!! S130, MB, RF, 230, WD, Are the generous parts here. Wing, Gaurdian, Duo, and Uranus are to be tested. i am gonna get this for xmas!
interesting set. Maybe they know of the WBO top tier list and decides to market it with these parts and mods to the wheels? I wonder.
EDIT: 200TH POST! Iceream and cake!
(Oct. 13, 2011  11:22 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: LRF!!! S130, MB, RF, 230, WD, Are the generous parts here. Wing, Gaurdian, Duo, and Uranus are to be tested. i am gonna get this for xmas!

LRF, 230, and WD are of no interest to me. MB and S130 being more available is nice, though.

Forgive me for being more interested in the completely new parts than run of the mill bits I can already get at any time.
(Oct. 13, 2011  11:25 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2011  11:22 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: LRF!!! S130, MB, RF, 230, WD, Are the generous parts here. Wing, Gaurdian, Duo, and Uranus are to be tested. i am gonna get this for xmas!

LRF, 230, and WD are of no interest to me. MB and S130 being more available is nice, though.

Forgive me for being more interested in the completely new parts than run of the mill bits I can already get at any time.

I can totally rely to your point of view. Some times its fun to have a few spares, but at one point if you own 15 of the same parts just in a other color its kind of boring. And yes that duo looks strangely like a stamina wheel like scythe. I hope its not a stamina bey, at least it wont get high spin times like orion I hope. with 230WD I don't know how they will achieve that feat. But it is to earlly to even make a speculation or whatsoever.
This set is so sick.

I guess I know what Shabalabadoo is going to buy Shabalabadoo for Christmas, haha.

The L Drago looks so nuts, and the best part is, there's no old metal wheels in here. Plus 230, S130, MB, RF, and LRF. What could be better?

Thanks for the pictures for this topic and in the Diablo Nemesis topic. (I'm not going to post in the other one just to have one less post contributing to spam.)
(Oct. 13, 2011  9:34 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: When I read the very first hints about these two, I originally assumed they'd have the same 4D bottoms or at least minor upgrades.

Now I'm just confused. But meh, I guess those who actually battle are indifferent about the major difference?

I do not know why you would have assumed that, because I think that everytime I talked about BB-121, I never mentioned that they would have 4D Bottoms, and I might have even posted their parts before too.

To make it clear, both Wing and L Drago Guardian are remodeled Big Bang and L Drago Destroy. They are not the same at all.

Thank you Izuma Inzori, Evolution, KaizerMFB, ControL_, Codeine Extorts, Cookie Monster, CRUelty, and Shabalabadoo. I used to list more names in the past, hm ...
Blargh, getting this for collection and to play with! Grin Thanks again K-V!
WOW! Wing Pegasis looks amazing and Uranos too! Im getting them =D I always wanted a red Pegasis clear wheel! But, does they have printed face?
It seems like Wing Pegasis might come with 90WF according to CoroCoro, but that is weird since that makes a lot of extra Tracks and Bottoms included in this set ...
90WF seems more than fitting for this Beyblades theme. (Which now looks like something his father would use if he did not have Burn Phoenix......)
A bigger picture of Duo Uranus :
http://ameblo.jp/takahisa4227/image-1104...85060.html

It resembles almost exactly the first render I had seen of it months ago.
Now I see where that weird smile comes from in Nemesis's Face, that's Duo Uranus's part!
Thanks Kai-V for the Pic.
I think that the Ultimate DX Set is going to be one of the best sets, specially because it comes with l-drago and pegasis in one same Set. I Hope they have printed faces
(Oct. 14, 2011  3:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: A bigger picture of Duo Uranus :

It resembles almost exactly the first render I had seen of it months ago.

Wow , Looks like Duo Uranus has a spiral staircase of death too.
Man I hope there are special editions of Wing Pegasis out after this set is released. A gorgeous clear wheel like that deserves to be recognized.

BTW.... Is it the minds tricked perception or is that wheel completely uneven? (On wing pegasus)

EDIT: Thank you Kai-V

That Uranus face is absolutely scary, I dunno why. And that metal wheel.... Mmm.....

EDIT 2:

I keep obsessing about that image, but this seems like it's interesting enough. On one end of the wheel there are two visible heads. But something not too obvious is that they are different and one of the heads resemble a birds- Phoenix perhaps? The other one is, again obviously, Pegasus.
(Oct. 14, 2011  3:48 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Man I hope there are special editions of Wing Pegasis out after this set is released. A gorgeous clear wheel like that deserves to be recognized.

Actually, they are already going to do a Big Bang Pegasis Wing Ver. which has a blue Big Bang and a red Pegasis Clear Wheel, "in honour" of Wing Pegasis from this set, hah.
Sweet, gonna have to but both Strongest Blader's Set and this! *poor wallet* Crying
(Oct. 14, 2011  3:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: A bigger picture of Duo Uranus :

Nice a tattoed face. And it looks like Wing Pegasus and L Drago Guardian have tattoed faces too. That face design is pretty frightening though, an alien maybe?
Thanks Kai-v for all the info.