[Product]  BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF

Can't wait to get mine in the mail, so sic looking, god I hope its a performer as well, I'm not holding my breath for attack greatness, kinda hard to upstage Vari, Blitz, abd Beat, but Defense I think will have promise, or maybe a quasi-attack!!
Man, this seems amazing... and RDF is kinda strange, since it seems like it grinds a lot... but it may be useful eventually... only testing will tell...
Well, didn't realize that Death was released already...
Still, saw AD's video today and Gosh! RDF is SO good! I do know that it might have moved faster than normal, considering AD's Rev Up, but it looks impressive!
(Oct. 24, 2011  12:01 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, didn't realize that Death was released already...
Still, saw AD's video today and Gosh! RDF is SO good! I do know that it might have moved faster than normal, considering AD's Rev Up, but it looks impressive!
I've seen a variety of videos with normal launchers and it's faster than RSF haha looks promising...
I can confirm now that the gap isn't big enough to latch on with another beyblade, I also think in some combos it may be a better choice than basalt due to it's height, weight, width, and most importantly it's balance. In attack mode it is slight ly taller than basalt but in defense mode it is shorter, here are some videos I made to test a combo and the wheel itself against basalt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tOCxzFDM...ideo_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEkW4oxjo...ideo_title
If I helped it be great if you subbed Smile
^ Gosh, Death Kerbecs BD145 CS is going to be a beast
(Oct. 26, 2011  6:22 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: ^ Gosh, Death Kerbecs BD145 CS is going to be a beast

Ikr. I havnt done to much testing on this combos I will getsome up this week though. But it's just so much more balanced than basalt which is why i love it. From what I've done though it looks pretty decent
Death is way too light for a defense type though.
(Oct. 28, 2011  1:50 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Death is way too light for a defense type though.

It is one of the heaviest 4D right-spin Metal Wheels, just under Blitz by .1 gram. Basalt's weight is an anomaly, but if you compare Death's weight, it is really not that bad at all, it is much higher than a great majority of the other Metal Wheels' weights.
just a reall cool fact, Shika blade used MF-H Death Cancer BD145 CS, it worked until the finals........
I might get it when I get mi moneyy, I need this for my attack type beys!. Anyways, THANKS Kai-V!
(Oct. 30, 2011  3:12 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: just a reall cool fact, Shika blade used MF-H Death Cancer BD145 CS, it worked until the finals........

Defense mode or Attack? I really want to see it in attack combo with R145 or MF.
But mostly CH120RF because of weight.
EDIT: Wait... Uwik just said that Death is the new Dark, I'm confused, but I'll see when testing commences.
(Oct. 24, 2011  12:08 PM)H8R Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2011  12:01 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, didn't realize that Death was released already...
I've seen a variety of videos with normal launchers and it's faster than RSF haha looks promising...

But, if you want something faster than RSF, we've had RF forever, and R2F/LRF.

Honestly, I think like RSF it might struggle to find it's niche. This is one bey that needs serious testing though.
Something tells me Death Quetzacoatl 125RDF won't live up to it's predecessor, sigh...
You shouldn't not assumed that fast.I see quite good results of it,you know.
Yeah, I shouldn't be so sure, it got 0% against MF-H Phantom BGrin in the combo MF-H Death Quetz R145RF but it got pretty solid results with CH120, gotta try BD145.
That is not sarcastic enough.Death Quetz is good with BD145,you know.
Are u aloud to use death quetz in wbo tournaments
Of course you can use Death Quetzalcoatl in WBO tournaments...
I did a few tests concerning RDF using a GP, Basalt Quetzalcoatl145WD, and a VariaresCH120RDF.
VariaresCH120RDF (Left Spin) vs GP (Left Spin)
Variares: 12 KO, 1 OS
GP: 6 OS 1 KO
Variares win percentage: 65%

VariaresCH120RDF (Left Spin) vs Basalt Quetzalcoatl145WD
Variares: 10 KO
HQ: 9 OS 1 KO
Variares win percentage: 50%

It did okay, but this is only my testing.
(Feb. 08, 2012  1:33 AM)Titi Wrote: I did a few tests concerning RDF using a GP, Basalt Quetzalcoatl145WD, and a VariaresCH120RDF.
VariaresCH120RDF (Left Spin) vs GP (Left Spin)
Variares: 12 KO, 1 OS
GP: 6 OS 1 KO
Variares win percentage: 65%

VariaresCH120RDF (Left Spin) vs Basalt Quetzalcoatl145WD
Variares: 10 KO
HQ: 9 OS 1 KO
Variares win percentage: 50%

It did okay, but this is only my testing.

I think this would be better in the RDF testing thread. But interesting results.