[Product]  BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD

(Apr. 22, 2011  4:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2011  4:20 PM)Mr. N Wrote: I was just trying to show you that it was Beat Lynx, not Beat Rynx. Sorry if that wasn't necessary.

There was no concrete proof until my previous post though ... CoroCoro had clearly wrote it as "Rynx".

Did any other souces write it as Rynx?
(Apr. 22, 2011  4:21 PM)Electric Wrote: Is the mistake in 'Track: 130' ? Because it's BD145... Or they have stated that the rare beyblade is Vulcan Horogium BD145RS.? Thanks for the information and typos Kai-V !

Your former guess was correct.

The "rare" was the rare parts in the Beyblade itself, which are highlighted in red.
(Apr. 22, 2011  4:24 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Did any other souces write it as Rynx?

No, but no other sources had written it in Roman letters yet ...
(Apr. 22, 2011  4:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2011  4:24 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Did any other souces write it as Rynx?

No, but no other sources had written it in Roman letters yet ...

Are you sure it wasn't a printing mistake or anything?
(Apr. 22, 2011  4:28 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Are you sure it wasn't a printing mistake or anything?

We weren't sure, which was why I asked.
It was a typical Japanese spelling error, however TAKARA-TOMY has done some minor, similar mistakes in the past too. "Hologium" or "Horologium" would have been better than "Horogium", in my opinion ...
Hmm... I guess we'll find out sooner or later. Does Lynx have metal powder in it? Sorry if this has been confirmed.
(Apr. 22, 2011  4:35 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Hmm... I guess we'll find out sooner or later. Does Lynx have metal powder in it? Sorry if this has been confirmed.

It is not mentioned anywhere. I do not know if we can just assume that all 4D Clear Wheels will have metal powder in them ... It does not seem to make any difference with Pegasis III and Leone II anyway.
It wouldn't make any difference if it were Lynx or Rynx, since there's no "L" in Japanese; all adopted words are spelled and pronounced with an R instead of an L.
Nevermind, misunderstood.
(Apr. 22, 2011  11:28 PM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: It wouldn't make any difference if it were Lynx or Rynx, since there's no "L" in Japanese; all adopted words are spelled and pronounced with an R instead of an L.

Lightning LDrago?

Nevermind, I understand your post now.
Oki You got any of these babies Yet?
(Apr. 23, 2011  1:09 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Oki You got any of these babies Yet?

Next time, send me a PM.

Not right now, it's still about 9 o'clock in the morning. I wouldn't expect any info for a while.
Sure just thought it was general Interest.
Hmm? 81.3? Oh gosh, may be one of the heavier random boosters I've played around with? Also, does anyone have weights for the box + GP Attack? Those are the only two blades that are worth it, IMO.
(Apr. 23, 2011  4:48 AM)Mushy Wrote: Hmm? 81.3? Oh gosh, may be one of the heavier random boosters I've played around with? Also, does anyone have weights for the box + GP Attack? Those are the only two blades that are worth it, IMO.

its 8.13 not 81.3
(Apr. 23, 2011  4:52 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: its 8.13 not 81.3

That really looks like 81.3 to me :
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/image-10868...32146.html
(Apr. 23, 2011  4:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2011  4:52 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: its 8.13 not 81.3

That really looks like 81.3 to me :
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/image-10868...32146.html

but u said yes to a guy that said 8.13???
EDIT; oh soz, he said 8.13 and u said " yes 83.1"
Just found this video on youtube by bb18libra. His unboxing of the Random Booster 7. He shows some quick close-up details of Beat Lynx.
http://youtu.be/IVGBFgaEXpw
Picked one up today.
I slowly opened the box to reveal... (Click to View)

Meh. Not the exact one that I wanted, but it's still good.
Apparently AD thinks that the 81.3 thing isn't correct. He went to the local toy shop today and he couldn't find not one box of similar weight. Pretty sad, can anyone confirm the weight thingy? + Still waiting on weight of the box that comes with Perseus ATK ver. inside it.
Nice one Oki. That is one of the Beys I Prefer to get.

I think that N (Not moss) Guy posted the Weights a Bit back.
Hmm, I think they were the weights of the individual beys themselves, but perhaps I can use that to my advantage.

81.3 - Beat Lynx's Weight = Boxes Weight

Then

Box's Weight + Perseus ATK Ver. = Result Eee

81.3 - 48.3 = 33, 33 + 46.35 = 79.35

Oki, If you don't mind could you repackage the RB, not completely but just put everything back in including brown tray and bag, and weigh to see if you achieve something similar?
I wouldnt be Suprised if he Threw Rubbish out XD
what mold of gravity did you get?