[Product]  BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD

10 will be my minimum, methinks. Also, look at perseus' bd145 colour.
That is an incredibly sick booster. The worst parts are 130 and DS and even then each bey has a hard-to-come-by or useful part. Thanks so much for the pictures!

The only thing I wish this booster had was a Kerbecs CW.
True. Would've made sense to ha e kerbecs instead of horogium. The other metal wheels have their matching clear wheel. Oh well. Can't really complain.
hopefully i can gather anough money to buy a few, as the BD145 and gravity Peseus pieces are cool, like the clear BD145 tho Joyful_2, also form vulcan herocuel it looks like the sliver vulcan get blue sticker XD
I understand why Basalt isn't in there owing to its weight difference, but I don't get why Horogium, as a lone Clear Wheel is there either ...
(Apr. 13, 2011  6:33 PM)Otsu Wrote: Gravity perseus
tornado horuseus
vuclcan herculeo
vulcan hrogium
Hell horuseus
Hell herculeo

Wow.... glad i preordered 10 boxes aha...

Where did you pre-order?
My favourite MFB RVB yet! Some incredible-performing parts as well as previous rare ones.

my small whine:
Siiiiickkk. This is definitely going to be one of the best RBs TAKARA-TOMY has ever released.

It'll be interesting see how TH170 performs; I remember that some people underestimated the usefulness of what CH120 could do before its release.
Wow looks like the best booster so far. Hoping to get a few or try and get beat lynx. Thanks Kai-v for info and wwqqyang for the pic
Ah, so absolutely all of the rumours I read were true. Some of those Japanese must have direct links to TAKARA-TOMY ...
YES! Kai-v u were right, takara tomy found out we hate the bad parts in the random boosters, now this booster has the best metal wheels (EXCEPT HERCULEO) but rare <---
good things about each bey:
gravity perseus : metalwheel and bd145
gravity perseus : metal wheel and 85
vulcan horogium : metalwheel, bd145 and rs
vulcan herculeo : just metal wheel <-- still good tho
hell horuseus : metal wheel, 85 and rs
tornado horuseus : just rsf
hell herculeo : just metal wheel

BTW, if the track has 3 heights (for beat lynx th170) woulding the track like change modes. cuz ch120 switches modes easily, now th170 has 3 heights, if it goes 230-170, that will make it lose lots of stamina.
That random booster has all the best parts and i can't wait for beat lynx
Hmm... I'm actally more interested in Beat and Lynx than TH170. Hopefully it will have good smash, and hopefully Lynx will be good at something. It would be kind of weird if the "Prize Bey" is worse than the others... If TT said this was an Attack type, it makes no sense to put a WD on it, even for them.
I am nearly never excited for Clear Wheel uses, since more often than not recently, their effects aren't particularly noteworthy: Pegasis, Virgo, Ketos, Beafowl ... Even the usage of Cancer and Aquario is debatable.

that said i do get excited for their colours, so, meh
This beyblade is full of BI-Winning.Win.Win.Win.Win=Super Win-ning.
So getting. Metallic silver paint or normal? (hopefully normal.)
Vulcan Horogium looks so funky, I never expected it to be put in a random booster so suddenly (Yes I thought it was THAT special).
WOW! Best Booster Ever. h\Hell, and Vulcan, and Gravity! WOO! This is a dream come true, RS, XF, man how could it get better. I wouldn't even care about just buying a random box seeing that all wheels and tips are Top Tier.

Great Marketing, Takara!

Thanks, wwaqang and Kai-V for the true rumors
And the rumours keep confirming themselves :
http://ameblo.jp/queen-of-snow/image-108...17275.html

TH170 can change heights between 170, 195, and 220.
Wow, this is the best track ever! (lmao)
Easily the best MFB RB of all time; 85, BD145, TH170, XF, RS, Gravity, Vulcan. List goes on..
The track looks like some type of piston, very sharp indeed.
Now i wanna Order like 50 of those random boosters!!!
BB18Libra will beat you to it Darkcancer, I can guarantee it.

Anyway, lovin' the inclusion of Hell. Pretty weird with Horuseus though.
(Apr. 13, 2011  9:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: And the rumours keep confirming themselves :
http://ameblo.jp/queen-of-snow/image-108...17275.html

TH170 can change heights between 170, 195, and 220.

So, Triple Height?

Thanks for the info., Kai-V.

220? I don't see this being as good for Attack as CH120...
Dear god, I would buy 8 of these boosters and have them pre-weighed so I could get one of each part.
Oh my, what a fantastic RB!

I know, I know, 'don't speculate about names', but like mr n said, triple height.

But three heights is fantastic!