[Product]  BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD

(Apr. 11, 2011  5:19 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Why not creating some Defense bottoms?

We already have three very good ones.
(Apr. 11, 2011  5:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Everyone needs to stop complaining, and realise that this time, at least we probably have three new pieces (Metal Wheel, Clear Wheel, Track) instead of just one or two like in the past (Rock Orso D125B ...).

And as was mentioned, at least WD is good.
You're right about that....

Anyways, I was thinking that the Metal Wheel was painted, the clear wheel is bronze-ish, but looking at it in the anime, it seemed to have a smooth Bronze finish.

Also, it looks like TH170 wont work to well with WD, like 230 and WD.
Hah, but I was hoping for PD, I doubt that'll come out in the anime.

Looks great, just hope that TH170 doesn't balance issues.
(Holding up heavy Metal Wheels like Basalt.)
I have yet to encounter a track with balance issues.
Huh, I thought M145 was unusable for the majority of tips, if not all of them.

On topic:

I am surprised the Telescopic(?) Height 170 gimmick was not demoed on episode 104 at least once.
(Apr. 11, 2011  10:46 PM)U JELLY BORT? Wrote: I am surprised the Change Height was not sneak-peaked on episode 104.

I'm not... Considering that they probably spent money for advertisement to be in this month's CoroCoro magazine; it would truly be a waste to just give out all its secrets before the actual advertisement...
i hope the lynx clear wheel will have metal powder in it...
That almost completely depends on the designers planning. Whether or not they are restricting it exclusively to 4D system beyblades with X:X tracks or two-layered wheels.
Fang Leone made it pretty clear they weren't doing that?
Hm, Japanese are saying, without actual pictures yet, that TH170 has three heights, hence its name. Something like 170, 190, and 220. The difference must be really minute, so I do not know how TAKARA-TOMY's mechanism will work.

I have other information that seems to confirm what I had posted in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic and that says some things about the Bottoms and a Track included in the rest of this Random Booster, but since they are not confirmed yet, I suppose I will just write that there should be good parts in this Volume too. It appears TAKARA-TOMY has learned that we were very tired to get just bad parts and so-so Metal Wheels in Random Boosters.
(Apr. 13, 2011  2:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, Japanese are saying, without actual pictures yet, that TH170 has three heights, hence its name. Something like 170, 190, and 220. The difference must be really minute, so I do not know how TAKARA-TOMY's mechanism will work.

This sounds cool. Three/Triple Height 170, for sure.

(Apr. 13, 2011  2:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I suppose I will just write that there should be good parts in this Volume too. It appears TAKARA-TOMY has learned that we were very tired to get just bad parts and so-so Metal Wheels in Random Boosters.
YESSSS. TT is finally catching on.

Thank you Kai-V!
Last random booster (Vol. 6) had CS in two (I think?) beys.
(Apr. 13, 2011  2:23 PM)Raijin Wrote: Last random booster (Vol. 6) had CS in two (I think?) beys.

It had, Galaxy Sagittario 145CS And Flame Gemios 105? CS.
Yeah, the last one had good tips, but the MW's were annoying. Excited to hear this. That said, 170-190-230 seems kinda silly. Maybe they had to do it for stability or something. That said "Triple/Three Height 170" was the first thing I thought when I saw "Height Changing" and "TH".

EDIT: Wow, this seems stupid in retrospect, it's an awesome track. Also, it's 195
Kai-V, I try searching the random thoughts but did not see the post you made about the random booster 7..
(Apr. 13, 2011  2:47 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: Kai-V, I try searching the random thoughts but did not see the post you made about the random booster 7..

The link was even reposted in this topic ... Look harder next time, and use the in-line Search function in the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread. It was several weeks ago ...
(Apr. 13, 2011  2:47 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: Kai-V, I try searching the random thoughts but did not see the post you made about the random booster 7..

Search for "109".
Here is the clear photo for the beys of random boosters Smile

[Image: bb109.jpg]

Must get, all the parts are EXCELLENT!
(Apr. 13, 2011  6:09 PM)wwqqyang Wrote: Here is the clear photo for the beys of random boosters Smile
[img]

Wow, you rock!

So it's confirmed that Hell, Perseus, Vulcan, and Tornado are in this booster, along with 85, RS and XF?
(Apr. 13, 2011  6:09 PM)wwqqyang Wrote: Here is the clear photo for the beys of random boosters Smile

wheres the TH170? it only says 130, or does it go from 130 - 170? or somet

also nice find
(Apr. 13, 2011  6:14 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:

wheres the TH170? it only says 130, or does it go from 130 - 170? or somet

also nice find

The prize Bey isn't pictured.

---

Every one of the 7 other Beyblades has at least one useful part. Incredible booster, this is sick. Thanks wwqqyang!
Gravity perseus
tornado horuseus
vuclcan herculeo
vulcan hrogium
Hell horuseus
Hell herculeo

Wow.... glad i preordered 10 boxes aha...
OH WOW,VULCAN!!!!Im getting multiples of this for sure!!!

This is the best booster so far!!
AND clear bd145 omg. Maybe i should order more....
And perseus ATTACK! Jesus, I'm going to order a heap of these. So much for next payday.
The cw colours are kinda lame, still happy with my orange herculeo. But man, gravity perseus (atk) bd145xf................... That's enough to be a prize bey............ I'm literally stunned. How am. I supposed to sleep. Seriously gonna order a load of these tomorrow, and more next pay day.