[Product]  BB-106 Fang Leone 130W²D

MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD.

Nothing formal, I got it from the postman, ripped it open, and went to seeing how it worked. I just wanted a general idea.
Not bad, though the real test will be basalt @ 230 and basalt/kerbecs on CS.

Still, that makes me more excited about receiving it Grin
It will knock it back from the center. You could use this as a stamina-based attacker.
Against WD or CS?
Either way, I am now excited. Shame my order from plamoya only shipped today. But that's good news, I like Stamina/Attack combos (you know Bluezees Dranzer S/spiral change combo? I used to use something very, very similar as a kid, great part that).
Against Hell Kerbecs BD145WD. Oddly enough, Hell Kerbecs BD145W2D would recoil near the tornado ridge, catch it, and recoil back at my Fang combo and knock it out.
Maybe that's the wave catching? That might be very much worth looking into in the W2D Testing thread...
That said, I'm a bit apprehensive to how it'll do against CS now. Oh well, I guess the fact both of it's parts are decent is something to be glad for.
There is a testing thread, but it was for stamina I believe. This has a weird counter gimmick.
It's Oki's W2D discussion, he only tested for stamina, but that's normally where all the testing for a part goes, so yeah.
This has a counter gimmick, basalt has a counter gimmick... I suppose the balance could be an issue, but with W2D's height, and with the correct orientation, maybe MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145W2D might be worth looking at. Apparently it also works well on MB, so balance might not even be that big a problem.

As much as it's just speculation, I guess I'll be checking the tracking info for my order neurotically for the next few days....
Basalt BD145W2D might actually be a good combo. Will test Monday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEEws08PN...re=related

Fang Leone vs Ray Unicorno
nice
Not to be off-topic, but if TT releases more 4D beys, every new 4D bey should be more original because every new 4D beyblade SHOULD have their own new 4D metal wheel, since in the previous Hybrid Wheel System, tracks, bottoms, AND metal wheels were repeated and reused (Ex. EARTH Aquilla, EARTH Virgo, Bakusin Susanow 90WF, Screw Capricorne 90MF, etc.) Just saying, it's good that the newer beyblades are MORE not COMPLETELY original.
Can someone actually test the fang wheel?! I'm way more interested in that than in the carpy parts of BBP.
(Mar. 30, 2011  12:51 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/user/bb18libra#p/u/7/kcKBvEnRR5U
Leone II vs Flame Sagittario GB145 S

isnt it claw?
Takara-Tomy seems to be doing their best to release parts that not only improve the metagame but visually make the battles more exciting to watch. I'm constantly impressed by them.
(Apr. 10, 2011  6:23 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Not to be off-topic, but if TT releases more 4D beys, every new 4D bey should be more original because every new 4D beyblade SHOULD have their own new 4D metal wheel, since in the previous Hybrid Wheel System, tracks, bottoms, AND metal wheels were repeated and reused (Ex. EARTH Aquilla, EARTH Virgo, Bakusin Susanow 90WF, Screw Capricorne 90MF, etc.) Just saying, it's good that the newer beyblades are MORE not COMPLETELY original.

Then we could have releases of the long desired parts like XRF and RB, but TT is TT. Unfortunately, unless Adachi Takafumi is a user on here in disguise who actually reads and listens to every post on here, that's not happening anytime soon. But be happy that TT is releasing good looking parts that perform well. I really want every CW in 4D, they shine so much Joyful_2