[Product]  BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D

(Mar. 12, 2011  3:06 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I meant will the events from the manga happen in the anime. I know what happened in the manga, read it too.

Well they have already drawn the anime version of the character to be wearing the new head band, so what do you think? Same with Kyoya's new clothes.
the new system seems sweet...
too bad they merged the tip ant rack...
other than that, it looks EPIC!
(Mar. 12, 2011  10:03 PM)Arkger176 Wrote: the new system seems sweet...
too bad they merged the tip ant rack...
other than that, it looks EPIC!

They won't fuse the track and tip for everything.

For example, Fang Leone 130W2D.
(Mar. 12, 2011  1:07 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: It is just me that sees the great potential of FGrin for destabilising?

I also see the great potential. Ray/Burn Cancer/Bull FGrin, here I come!

Edit: Wait, it says RF on the promotional image. Does it mean that it will have the width of a RF (like RHF), or will it move as fast as a RF?
Rubber Is RF But Is Having Plastic Or Hole In The Centre. RF is Wider Than One Released In Storm Pegasus 105 RF. It Is Having Much Rubber Than R2F So It Will Be Fastest Bottom Ever.
(Mar. 14, 2011  9:09 AM)X1 Wrote: Rubber Is RF But Is Having Plastic Or Hole In The Centre. RF is Wider Than One Released In Storm Pegasus 105 RF. It Is Having Much Rubber Than R2F So It Will Be Fastest Bottom Ever.

Since there is a hole, having just the surface of the perimetre of the wide circle could probably be the same as having the whole flat surface of R^2F ... Because a top always looks to stay upright, so the sides of FGrin might not touch the stadium floor a lot. You have
to think about the area of contact, not just the visual size.

Also, yes, I was not able to see exactly what was written on that picture, but it seems to say that it starts out acting as an SF, then when rotation becomes lower, it acts as an RF.
It would be so much better the other way around. I mean it could be used in a bey to attack the other one so it loses spin and then the sf comes out so it can outspin the other bey. It won't work well the other way round since it will have lost most of it's spin by the time the sf tip retracts and it won't be able to attack properly. Hope i'm wrong though.
From the video, even if it was launched in no extraordinary way, it still seemed to have some good attack near the end, after the change.
There may be some hope after all then.
Smash Attack Mode and "Omnidirectional" Attack Mode (Core in the same place, PC Frame changing place) :
http://ameblo.jp/ginta-mixx8/image-10830...00345.html

Barrage Mode and Upper Attack Mode (Core changed place, PC Frame changing place) :
http://ameblo.jp/ginta-mixx8/image-10830...00491.html

The Wheel is 50 milimetres wide, like Hell :
http://ameblo.jp/ginta-mixx8/image-10830...00670.html

The mechanism inside F:D (do not forget to look from right to left) :
http://ameblo.jp/ginta-mixx8/image-10830...00462.html
Thank you Kai-V. I really wish the days would go faster.. I really want this fast D:

I'm also very interested on how "sensitive" F:D is, meaning how many hits until it switches mode and whether weight manipulation will change all that.
I am not really sure how, but TAKARA-TOMY always speaks in terms of rotation, not shock, that makes the tip auto-change into the rubber part.
I'm just hoping the spring inside is strong enough to resist the centripedal force from the tabs straight away.

Looking at it now, if you launched it hard against the stadium, you could probably make it go into the RF mode straight away.
Wait, nothing is shown in the modes about the Metal Frame changing. Can it not be flipped too, like Fang's can ?
Official picture :

[Image: bigbangpegasis.jpg]

It comes with a black Right Launcher 2.
Awe great. I though it would come with a Beylauncher Cosmo Blue version. Despite the fact that it is going to be released separately. They should have released it with a Beylauncher at least. It seems as if the Right Launcher 2 is the official launcher.
(Mar. 15, 2011  4:57 AM)Bey Philosopher Wrote: Awe great. I though it would come with a Beylauncher Cosmo Blue version. Despite the fact that it is going to be released separately. They should have released it with a Beylauncher at least. It seems as if the Right Launcher 2 is the official launcher.

I Agree, Like, Storm Pegasis gets a beylauncher but its evolutions don't?
But Still looks epic =)
i am loving this!!! i don't get how it works but it's STILL AWESUMMMM!!!! ohhh but like i said, it looks fat and tall. Oh how tall is this bey btw???
(Mar. 14, 2011  11:53 PM)momiji manju Wrote: I'm just hoping the spring inside is strong enough to resist the centripedal force from the tabs straight away.

i think you mean centrifugal force.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centrifugal_force

anyway, patiently waiting for this release, very excited to crack open the track and see the guts.
Mm, from what I've learnt, centrifugal force doesn't exist, so.

It's a tangential force that's constantly accelerating towards the centre of the circle just enough to create the circle.

EDIT: ^Centripedal force
(Mar. 15, 2011  1:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Wait, nothing is shown in the modes about the Metal Frame changing. Can it not be flipped too, like Fang's can ?
The lower portion of the Metal Frame is rotated to switch modes. The same goes for the red polycarbonate part.
(There are arrows showing that the Wheels are to be rotated at the right side of this image.)
The 4 Modes Are To Counter Different Types. The Bottom Is Certainly Having Height More Than 100.
(Mar. 15, 2011  11:26 AM)Diamond Wrote: The lower portion of the Metal Frame is rotated to switch modes. The same goes for the red polycarbonate part.
(There are arrows showing that the Wheels are to be rotated at the right side of this image.)

That is the Core, not the Metal Frame ... Fang's Metal Frame can be flipped so the 'claws' go upwards instead of downwards. In this case, if it were possible with Big Bang's Metal Frame, the tip of the feathers would be able to go upwards, which does not seem to be the case.
Thanks for the image Diamond.

Interesting, I have never taken into consideration that having the clear wheel blocking the "gap" between the metal wheels would affect the performance (hopefully it is not drastic); to be totally honest I never even notice it properly until now.
(Mar. 15, 2011  2:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That is the Core, not the Metal Frame ... Fang's Metal Frame can be flipped so the 'claws' go upwards instead of downwards. In this case, if it were possible with Big Bang's Metal Frame, the tip of the feathers would be able to go upwards, which does not seem to be the case.
Ah, I got the new naming system wrong.
Thanks for the correction.
Hey! Thats awesome!!! What are the details of the track and the bottom? I read X1's post saying the bottom itself is too tall.... Is it taller than HF/S of Storm Aquario? I think its(HF/S) the tallest bottom right?