[Product]  BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D

(Mar. 08, 2011  5:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No, it switches from a small plastic Attack Bottom to a "Rubber Hole" wide Attack Bottom ... Why do people still believe that it has a stamina mode, and why is the sequence of change still being mixed ?

If it has enough spin left.
Thank you for explaining! But i'm still confused on why that video makes it look to stop in the middle, and then move so fast that it looks like the stadium will break....
Left Spin? Hmm... I hope that comes into some more detail with these beyblades.
It was not necessarily launched correctly in that video, not to mention that it was obviously cut in the middle ... You see F:D acting like an Attack type in the beginning, not have much spin left, change to the "rubber mode", and the friction made by this drop of the Beyblade onto its rubber must have given it some 'boost'.

"Enough spin left", not "left spin" at all ...
It's amazing how some people are having trouble understanding this. No offense BBS.
for now, it seems that only Big Bang Pegasis is the only Bey to have a recolour. How about Ldrago Destroy?
Would be legal to warn down the plastic tip and get an awesome super large rubber bottom?
Of course by natural warning
(Mar. 08, 2011  12:16 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Would be legal to warn down the plastic tip and get an awesome super large rubber bottom?

WBO Rule Book: Illegal Modifications Wrote:The wearing down of parts, even through natural wear, that significantly alters the shape or performance of the part.
Since the 'modified' F:D you suggested no longer has the so-called 'plastic tip mode', the performance of the part would be classified as "significantly altered" and thus it would be illegal.
Blast Pegasis how many times do we need to tell viewers that the fused track and bottom is an unamed piece at the moment? you can't exactly call it a track for now.
(Mar. 08, 2011  12:33 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2011  12:16 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Would be legal to warn down the plastic tip and get an awesome super large rubber bottom?

WBO Rule Book: Illegal Modifications Wrote:The wearing down of parts, even through natural wear, that significantly alters the shape or performance of the part.
Since the 'modified' FGrin you suggested no longer has the so-called 'plastic tip mode', the performance of the part would be classified as "significantly altered" and thus it would be illegal.

In this case i ll just cut the plastic tip away, i ll save time (can you image to shot pegasis till the plastic tip warn down??)and i ll have a "grip flat core UV" for MFB to use in friendly match ahah
(Mar. 08, 2011  12:34 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: Blast Pegasis how many times do we need to tell viewers that the fused track and bottom is an unamed piece at the moment? you can't exactly call it a track for now.

It's not a track. It's a track and bottom together which is called FGrin
The piece seems to only be called "Bottom", as I have already stated ...
You know the exact day that big bang pegasis, fang leone and l-drago destroy will be release?
(Mar. 08, 2011  10:22 PM)Kyrie Wrote: You know the exact day that big bang pegasis, fang leone and l-drago destroy will be release?

Questions like this are mostly solved by checking the OP. Do something yourself.
Its been a while since I've been on I know but I've had my hands full....but seeing this development it makes me happy. If this is a sort of return of HMS styled (not actual HMS mind you but something along the lines of the CWD system) blades I support it. Especially if its compatible with a lot of the current parts.[/align]
(Mar. 09, 2011  12:07 AM)AnimeMun Wrote: Its been a while since I've been on I know but I've had my hands full....but seeing this development it makes me happy. If this is a sort of return of HMS styled (not actual HMS mind you but something along the lines of the CWD system) blades I support it. Especially if its compatible with a lot of the current parts.[/align]
It is similar to the CWD System, but this will feature new recations to the beyblades, therefore being unique in different ways. Such as its tip: F:D .
(Mar. 09, 2011  12:07 AM)AnimeMun Wrote: Its been a while since I've been on I know but I've had my hands full....but seeing this development it makes me happy. If this is a sort of return of HMS styled (not actual HMS mind you but something along the lines of the CWD system) blades I support it. Especially if its compatible with a lot of the current parts.[/align]
Ah, I see how the HMS fans will be affected by this now! Thank You for saying that, it brings back the feeling of them.
Heh, it comes out three days after my birthday, and I'll be chock full of money...

My biggest hope for this Bey isn't F : D, it's actually the Big Bang Metal Wheel. I don't know why, but... it seems like it'll be so much more effective than Storm or Galaxy. I guess it's the big wings and all, but I'm actually really excited to test out Big Bang.

And of course I have hopes for F : D, so far, all of the rubber bottoms that come with Pegasis models haven't dissapointed. MF Vulcan Horuseus F : D and Big Bang Pegasis 85R2F, I'm comin'...
A new promotional image from the Takara Tomy homepage:
[Image: t02cl.jpg]
The plastic tip of F:D is a SF Bottom.
It is just me that sees the great potential of F:D for destabilising?
(Mar. 12, 2011  1:07 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: It is just me that sees the great potential of FGrin for destabilising?

Depends if it is tall enough to reach 230 combos.
(Mar. 12, 2011  1:07 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: It is just me that sees the great potential of FGrin for destabilising?

Yeah, I second this. But it's too early to decide how good it will be, or what it will be good at.
Thanks Diamond.

The plastic tip seems to come out more than I expected. I never mentioned this but I also really cannot wait to see the weight of the clear wheels (together) and their performance/gimmick (possibly no gimmick, just a design trait).
Hey, if you look at Ginga's headband, it has the 2-winged Pegasis. Does this mean the events from the manga would happen?<--off topic kinda

On topic though, I was kinda hoping for it to be MF/MSF--->RHF. But with the hole in the middle from the SF, wouldn't it still be RHF? And I think they could have made the rubber into R2F shape, and not go down a level.
(Mar. 12, 2011  2:48 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Hey, if you look at Ginga's headband, it has the 2-winged Pegasis. Does this mean the events from the manga would happen?<--off topic kinda

If you paid attention to the manga you'd know if it has already happened or not.
(Mar. 12, 2011  3:04 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2011  2:48 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Hey, if you look at Ginga's headband, it has the 2-winged Pegasis. Does this mean the events from the manga would happen?<--off topic kinda

If you paid attention to the manga you'd know if it has already happened or not.

I meant will the events from the manga happen in the anime. I know what happened in the manga, read it too.