[Product]  BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D

(Feb. 15, 2011  2:59 PM)Diamond Wrote: I see no reason why you shouldn't update/edit my post(s), hah.

BTW, if you have the confirmed release date, could you please help edit it in the OP?
Thanks.
I am too busy, I rarely edit the first post of a topic so if I did not include all the 'important' information right when I was making it, it will not contain much for quite a while, hah.

Also, thank you Accel.
(Feb. 15, 2011  5:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So there is definitely a mode change with the tip, but if Adachi Takafumi's drawing is accurate, it seems that it is just automatically changed in battle ?

If it is called "Final Drive", then perhaps it activates towards the end of a battle somehow? Or what OkiBlaze said.
F: D has 2 tabs on the side, I guess the base works like the EG system. Also in the pictures where the rubber is down the tabs are in, but in the old 3d render with the tip out the tabs are out.
^^Seriously now?

I think we should temporarily lock this thread.
(Feb. 15, 2011  9:17 PM)Decade Wrote: F: D has 2 tabs on the side, I guess the base works like the EG system. Also in the pictures where the rubber is down the tabs are in, but in the old 3d render with the tip out the tabs are out.

NO! Please read the thread instead of repeating the garbage speculation several others have done. These most likely relate to the mode change feature FGrin has.
lol i love how when everyone is writing the abreviation for final drive, they instead write a happyface, sorry that was off topic. oh andhow much do u think this will go for on ebay because i really want one of these, but i live in america and my mom doesnt really let me order anything online, the most expensive thing i ordered online was bb01 pegasis and beypointer set for like $26 S+H
"Metal Fight Beyblade 4D"

You've got to be kidding me
Just thinking how perfect that could be with burn, while metal sharp mode is on top tier stamina, and when attack mode, meh tier attack.
Final Drive will probably be extremely fast since it is very wide and it is rubber.

For anyone who thinks this will fail, it won't; Think of a faster, uncontrollable HF, or a slightly faster RF with more stamina since the hole reduces the friction, allowing for more spin time.
Haha this is funny because this is almost the same design I made for the beyblade design contest.
Except it was B and WB.
what the heck! Another changing tip! Brain...over load!...cheese....I mean aaaaaa. This new series will be another race to find the best combos possible. And Takara Tomy holds the revolver that will be fired to start this race by releasing these new beys. <off topic.
(Feb. 15, 2011  11:15 PM)Sequoia Wrote: Final Drive will probably be extremely fast since it is very wide and it is rubber.

For anyone who thinks this will fail, it won't; Think of a faster, uncontrollable HF, or a slightly faster RF with more stamina since the hole reduces the friction, allowing for more spin time.
It is wide, but there is a lot less rubber that comes into contact with the stadium floor, so I am really not sure that it will even go as fast as RF.
(Feb. 16, 2011  1:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2011  11:15 PM)Sequoia Wrote: Final Drive will probably be extremely fast since it is very wide and it is rubber.

It is wide, but there is a lot less rubber that comes into contact with the stadium floor, so I am really not sure that it will even go as fast as RF.

Hmmm. True. But the wideness might make up for the lack of friction. But then again....

Well one thing we do know is that it will move faster than Hole Flat since it has rubber.
(Feb. 15, 2011  7:40 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Hmm, I'm thinking that the base part of the metal wheel, the piece with the smaller wings on it, somewhat triggers the activation of the middle part of the bottom piece. For example, when the base piece is hit, the supposedly metal part of the bottom will pop out.

If this speculation is correct, I don't see how customization could completely work with this bey.
Maybe it is best uncustomized.
(Feb. 15, 2011  11:21 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: what the heck! Another changing tip! Brain...over load!...cheese....I mean aaaaaa. This new series will be another race to find the best combos possible. And Takara Tomy holds the revolver that will be fired to start this race by releasing these new beys. <off topic.

nice metaphor and its gonna be one hell kerbecs of a race
let's hope the hf isn't too big or else you start losing stamina. Bit then there's always the other mode
i am not feeling the design of this bey for some reason, to me, it just looks too phat and wide. But i love the colours, red, blue and white (silver =S).... AAAAMEEERIIIIICAAAA
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/entry-10802761169.html

F:D changes modes when the centrifugal force becomes weak.
But then, a weakly spinning Bey changing from a plastic tip to a rubber tip would only make matters worse... unless they have some sort of Engine Gear mechanism inside it.
(Feb. 16, 2011  10:11 AM)Diamond Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/entry-10802769639.html

FGrin changes modes when the centrifugal force becomes weak.
But then, a weakly spinning Bey changing from a plastic tip to a rubber tip would only make matters worse... unless they have some sort of Engine Gear mechanism inside it.

Are you sure that it's from plastic to rubber? I would think that it would be from rubber to plastic.

Thanks for the info!
I'm hoping you can lock which mode to choose from instead of an auto change feature.
(Feb. 16, 2011  11:43 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Are you sure that it's from plastic to rubber? I would think that it would be from rubber to plastic.

Thanks for the info!
Yes, it's most likely plastic to rubber.
Also, I fixed the previous post with the correct link with TakunanaBey's 'insight'.

Thank you.
(Feb. 16, 2011  1:19 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2011  11:43 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Are you sure that it's from plastic to rubber? I would think that it would be from rubber to plastic.

Thanks for the info!
Yes, it's most likely plastic to rubber.
Also, I fixed the previous post with the correct link with TakunanaBey's 'insight'.

Thank you.

You Are Right Diamond.
But The Mechanism Was Made To When The Centrifugal Force Becomes Weak Because The Rubber Will Become RHF And Centrifugal Force Will Be Slightly Improved.
The Same Thing When It Becomes Slow Then Rubber Tip Takes On For A Last KO try.
(Feb. 16, 2011  1:44 PM)X1 Wrote: But The Mechanism Was Made To When The Centrifugal Force Becomes Weak Because The Rubber Will Become RHF And Centrifugal Force Will Be Slightly Improved.
How would a immobile rubber tip, which creates extra friction and further lowers spin time, increase centrifugal force?
(Feb. 16, 2011  1:50 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2011  1:44 PM)X1 Wrote: But The Mechanism Was Made To When The Centrifugal Force Becomes Weak Because The Rubber Will Become RHF And Centrifugal Force Will Be Slightly Improved.
How would a immobile rubber tip, which creates extra friction and further lowers spin time, increase centrifugal force?

I said it was meant for a last KO.
(Feb. 16, 2011  1:54 PM)X1 Wrote: I said it was meant for a last KO.
A weak spinning Bey, which would spin even weaker when changed to a rubber tip, would probably not be able to have enough movement speed and spin velocity for a KO, IMO.