[Product]  BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D

Guys, we already know that right-spin attack types are generally quite useless, hell aside because of it's weight, it's excellent shape , and bd145, and even then, left spin is far more useful, especially as hell doesn't do so well against lower beys.

We also know the fusion track isn't going to be that useful, it's too easily ko'd on sf, and doesn't have enough spin when it gets,to rubber mode. We also know that the cw isn't anything particularly new.

So, uhh, why are we expecting it to be that good?
anyone else think it was really fitting that big bang pegasis ended up being BB-105?
pegasis has always seemed to be associated with the 105 height track.
idk something i just thought about.

mines coming soon! if i'm lucky it'll be saturday, if not, then monday fo sho.
BBP vs ray Unicono
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjNS54qw2WI
well this post be be useless but final drive is prone to breakage if launched from a high point just happend to me today when i got it or i have bad luck
(Apr. 01, 2011  11:56 PM)crazygalaxy321 Wrote: well this post be be useless but final drive is prone to breakage if launched from a high point just happend to me today when i got it or i have bad luck

Such a fat piece broke ? Can you post photographs ?
(Apr. 01, 2011  11:56 PM)crazygalaxy321 Wrote: if launched from a high point

how high/what surface?... because I believe the WBO rules stated no further than 30cm away from the stadium.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpboKlb7EiI

Hell Kerbecs vs BBP

First shot was kind of like Gattayaki. I don't really have high hopes for this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqGi7kMAqKw

Meteo L Drago vs BBP.

(Apr. 02, 2011  12:30 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Meteo L Drago vs BBP.

MLD 100WD. He was just trying to see whether Big Bang could Counter-Spin the Rubber on L-Drago.
Lol...whenI saw the FGrin part i tohught it was gonna be a flat tip. Anyway there aren't as many youtube videos about big bang as i thought there would be Tongue_out In fact only two, one battle and one unboxing
(Apr. 02, 2011  1:07 AM)frozenmax124 Wrote: Lol...whenI saw the FGrin part i tohught it was gonna be a flat tip. Anyway there aren't as many youtube videos about big bang as i thought there would be Tongue_out In fact only two, one battle and one unboxing

... What? Try searching in Japanese or something.
Or try actually looking through this topic instead of being blind to every YouTube link that has been posted, sometimes twice even ?
^^ That has been known for ages. Heaps of people has it.
My Big Bang Pegasis seems to be faulty, when F:D switches modes, it doesn't go crazy, it just spins strangely in the middle..
Any ideas? And yes, I'm pretty sure it's legit.
Looking at the F:D bottom, it looks just like it does on the box. I don't understand why it won't work.
Akirasdaddy posted a video of his broken fd piece.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41qaA9fyX...er&list=UL

Vs Eagle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-gP3cMb0bI

Vs Flame Byxis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSIRjC90U...er&list=UL

VS Gravity Perseus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYb58-7D758

Vs Flame Libra
GaleForce, stop posting videos now. Proper tests have already been done with all the parts of this Beyblade, and you should have noticed that everybody else just stopped posting new videos in this topic because it has become pointless.
I can't post a link right now, because I'm on an iPad, but Akirasdaddy has a YouTube video of his FD that broke

That can't be good.
(Apr. 03, 2011  12:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote: GaleForce, stop posting videos now. Proper tests have already been done with all the parts of this Beyblade, and you should have noticed that everybody else just stopped posting new videos in this topic because it has become pointless.
Don't say like that,as somebody still wants to watch more these videos...
(Apr. 03, 2011  12:29 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: I can't post a link right now, because I'm on an iPad, but Akirasdaddy has a YouTube video of his FD that broke
^
(Apr. 02, 2011  2:26 PM)Otsu Wrote: Akirasdaddy posted a video of his broken fd piece.

Only a week after the product's release date, having two people announcing that their F:D bottom had broke is quite horrendous. Hopefully the future 4D bottoms will not be as fragile; as well as Hasbro fixing this problem straight away when releasing.
(Apr. 03, 2011  1:06 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Don't say like that,as somebody still wants to watch more these videos...

Then YouTube search it yourself by Romanising the japanese characters, so you know which character you want (using google translate) and copy/paste whatever your looking for into the YouTube search bar.
Actually we were both referring to the same (one) person....
(Apr. 03, 2011  1:21 AM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2011  12:29 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: I can't post a link right now, because I'm on an iPad, but Akirasdaddy has a YouTube video of his FD that broke
^
(Apr. 02, 2011  2:26 PM)Otsu Wrote: Akirasdaddy posted a video of his broken fd piece.

Only a week after the product's release date, having two people announcing that their FGrin bottom had broke is quite horrendous. Hopefully the future 4D bottoms will not be as fragile; as well as Hasbro fixing this problem straight away when releasing.
(Apr. 03, 2011  1:06 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Don't say like that,as somebody still wants to watch more these videos...

Then YouTube search it yourself by Romanising the japanese characters, so you know which character you want (using google translate) and copy/paste whatever your looking for into the YouTube search bar.
Damn, I don't know how to use that crappy stuff at all....
(Apr. 03, 2011  1:21 AM)JÆMS Wrote: Only a week after the product's release date, having two people announcing that their FGrin bottom had broke is quite horrendous. Hopefully the future 4D bottoms will not be as fragile; as well as Hasbro fixing this problem straight away when releasing.
your looking for into the YouTube search bar.

lol hasbro fixing something? Yeah right. Their versions of CH120 and M145 don't even work and they're pretty simple so I doubt they'll fix it when they release Big Bang Pegasis.
(Apr. 03, 2011  1:56 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: lol hasbro fixing something? Yeah right. Their versions of CH120 and M145 don't even work and they're pretty simple so I doubt they'll fix it when they release Big Bang Pegasis.

It's not necessarily fixing it, that's the problem? Just to make F:D out of stronger material, because that seems to be the error in this case.
Actually, my hasbro CH120's have always worked better than my TT CH120's (I've had two of each). Can't speak for M145. I know some people say it's the other way round for CH120, but yeah, I've had two, and I've always found hasbro's to be tighter and more secure.

Anyway, looks to me like it's the plastic snapping, right? Well, if it's true that hasbro's plastics are stronger, their Final Drive may well be better.

That said, not a huge loss Tongue_out