[Product]  BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D

Yeah, F;D sounds seems really dumb.
I sure hope that somehow changes..
(Feb. 16, 2011  1:58 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2011  1:54 PM)X1 Wrote: I said it was meant for a last KO.
A weak spinning Bey, which would spin even weaker when changed to a rubber tip, would probably not be able to have enough movement speed and spin velocity for a KO, IMO.
We Will See, Otherwise Why TT would add auto change feature ?
(Feb. 16, 2011  2:01 PM)Dan Wrote: Yeah, F;D sounds seems really dumb.
Ah, re-reading this, Coro Coro sort of gave out a hint that there is some sort of 'great mecha(nism)' inside F:D (すごいメカが內藏).

But looking at the bottom view of F:D, the rubber seems to be locked in place with its two protrusions. Should be interesting to see how this will work...
The Track Is Higher Than 100 sorry 105 (To Counter 230)
(Feb. 16, 2011  2:34 PM)Diamond Wrote:
Ah, re-reading this, Coro Coro sort of gave out a hint that there is some sort of 'great mecha(nism)' inside F: D (すごいメカが內藏).

But looking at the bottom view of FGrin, the rubber seems to be locked in place with its two protrusions. Should be interesting to see how this will work...

I don't want to be a bad prophet, but I compared F;D with EG and they look (two screws, metal tip... well it CAN be kind of next ver of EG, but as well, it might not be it. Just another possibilty.
Sheesh, I hope my post isn't from "thank you mr. Obvious" series.

Anyway, can't wait for ANY review of the bottom (isn't it released at the end of March?) to check all doubts we have.
(Feb. 16, 2011  3:18 PM)Cookie Monster Wrote: FD
For your information, it is primordial that you include the ":" in the name. What will you do with F:S, when there is already a Bottom called Flat Sharp ?

Anyway, the "Bottom"'s mode change is definitely from a plastic tip to rubber ... It is a very weird decision.
(Feb. 16, 2011  3:18 PM)Cookie Monster Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2011  2:34 PM)Diamond Wrote:
Ah, re-reading this, Coro Coro sort of gave out a hint that there is some sort of 'great mecha(nism)' inside F: D (すごいメカが內藏).

But looking at the bottom view of FGrin, the rubber seems to be locked in place with its two protrusions. Should be interesting to see how this will work...

I don't want to be a bad prophet, but I compared FD with EG and they look (two screws, metal tip... well it CAN be kind of next ver of EG, but as well, it might not be it. Just another possibilty.
Sheesh, I hope my post isn't from "thank you mr. Obvious" series.

Anyway, can't wait for ANY review of the bottom (isn't it released at the end of March?) to check all doubts we have.
I dont see how this could be EG. EG had wedges to wind up the engine. I cant see any of it here unless its winded from the top. And seeing that the outer tip is rubber, I dont see how an EG system could work on the sharper plastic tip since the rubber would get in the way.

And the change from plastic to rubber part is somewhat disappointing to me. If anyone recall Dranzer V2, the sharp to flat change wasnt that spectacular towards the end. Unless its activated rather early. The opposite would be more useful if it was ever possible to turn out that way (as in rubber to plastic). At least then it could keep up with the aggressiveness of attack types =\
This is how Final Drive gets its name from. When it gets weak (Meaning Final (It going to die)), It somewhat activates Rubber (which drives it) and KO the opposing foe. Except this in real life doesn't work, it slow downs the beyblade further more and killing it instead. I rather call this tip SGrin. "Suicide Drive"
(Feb. 16, 2011  5:22 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: This is how Final Drive gets its name from. When it gets weak (Meaning Final (It going to die)), It somewhat activates Rubber (which drives it) and KO the opposing foe. Except this in real life doesn't work, it slow downs the beyblade further more and killing it instead. I rather call this tip SGrin. "Suicide Drive"

It might not "slow down the beyblade further more", but if it is not activated very early, it will just not have any power to be effective at all.
(Feb. 16, 2011  5:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2011  5:22 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: This is how Final Drive gets its name from. When it gets weak (Meaning Final (It going to die)), It somewhat activates Rubber (which drives it) and KO the opposing foe. Except this in real life doesn't work, it slow downs the beyblade further more and killing it instead. I rather call this tip SGrin. "Suicide Drive"

It might not "slow down the beyblade further more", but if it is not activated very early, it will just not have any power to be effective at all.
Exactly. I dont see the point of having a rubber tip only for it to not have enough spin to use it effectively. My experience with Rubber tips from Plastic to HMS to MFB tells me it doesnt work well with low spin =(.

Even so, TT has pulled in quite a few stunts which proved to be effective when tested. Though the exact opposite could be said as well unfortunately. I'm seriously hoping for a Driger F like design instead of a Dranzer V2 for the clutches but the pictures are telling me otherwise Pinching_eyes.

But then again, all our doubts will be answered next month hah. Cant wait to bring in this baby.
Dranzer V2 was not really that bad. All it needed was for the attack mode to go off a little earlier, and for a better attack ring to be used in conjunction with it.

Plus, We're forgetting that the rubber hole flat mode will be wide, so it can still supply some good attack speed. Though, this kind of gimmick would be better with plastic however.
I dunno why you guys got hung up on Engine Gear, I knew from looking at it that it had a Wyborg Style base, once the tab is hit it switches from stamina to attack.
http://ameblo.jp/ginta-mixx8/image-10797...11650.html
Uh well the info we've got is different to that...
(Feb. 16, 2011  11:39 PM)HellKerbex14 Wrote: I just preordered it I cant wait!!!!!!

Purchase Consultation Topic next time?
If you purposely change its tip before the battle even begins then it doesn't have very dynamic movement now does it?
But curious then, what is the "official" verdict on it? Everyone has kinda spammed on top of official stuff and I couldn't figure out what everyone was saying.
(Feb. 16, 2011  1:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2011  11:15 PM)Sequoia Wrote: Final Drive will probably be extremely fast since it is very wide and it is rubber.

For anyone who thinks this will fail, it won't; Think of a faster, uncontrollable HF, or a slightly faster RF with more stamina since the hole reduces the friction, allowing for more spin time.
It is wide, but there is a lot less rubber that comes into contact with the stadium floor, so I am really not sure that it will even go as fast as RF.
Both wrong.
launch a bey without its tip. even though its a wide plastic HF it goes extremely fast. Imagine that with rubber.
She means that it's wide, but not specifically at the point where it makes contact. Even it were all making contact with the floor, the stamina would be crazy horrible.
(Feb. 16, 2011  10:47 PM)Gibraltor Wrote: I dunno why you guys got hung up on Engine Gear, I knew from looking at it that it had a Wyborg Style base, once the tab is hit it switches from stamina to attack.
http://ameblo.jp/ginta-mixx8/image-10797...11650.html
I think if you look more closely the metal or plastic is as wide as a flat bottom. More like attack to greater attack (depending on when it switches). Pegasis would never be a stamina.
I personally think similar to Azanslayer. It does make sense for Pegasis's F:D tip to do that. Sorta like that manga scan I saw, there was picture, of the F:D tip supposedly changing from a flat rubber, to a plastic material tip with coated rubber. Also relating to the HF to S in HF/S. I like his idea. I also wonder if the parts will be compatible with the original Season1 and Season 2 beys. Something to think about...
Quote:If you purposely change its tip before the battle even begins then it doesn't have very dynamic movement now does it?
But curious then, what is the "official" verdict on it? Everyone has kinda spammed on top of official stuff and I couldn't figure out what everyone was saying.
The tip retracts;leaving a wide rubber hole flat bottom. It happens towards the end of the battle. Similar to Dranzer V2 from the Plastic Generation.

(Feb. 16, 2011  11:45 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2011  1:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2011  11:15 PM)Sequoia Wrote: Final Drive will probably be extremely fast since it is very wide and it is rubber.

For anyone who thinks this will fail, it won't; Think of a faster, uncontrollable HF, or a slightly faster RF with more stamina since the hole reduces the friction, allowing for more spin time.
It is wide, but there is a lot less rubber that comes into contact with the stadium floor, so I am really not sure that it will even go as fast as RF.
Both wrong.
launch a bey without its tip. even though its a wide plastic HF it goes extremely fast. Imagine that with rubber.
Your wrong. When launching a bey without its tip, it will uber suck because the two "tabs" that are meant to lock on to the bottom will just scrape the floor, lending itself too crazy, and wild movement with like, 10 seconds of stamina.

Quote:I like his idea. I also wonder if the parts will be compatible with the original Season1 and Season 2 beys. Something to think about...

Of course they will. Look at the pictures of Fang and Big Bang. The center has all the holes and whatever just like the older Metal Wheels. Plus, in one render of Final Drive, the top of it looks like the top of a track.
(Feb. 16, 2011  11:55 PM)Sequoia Wrote: The Metal Wheel Support Part should be compatible with other Metal Wheels. However, the names for the parts are unofficial, and the Metal Wheel Support is not exactly confirmed to be compatible, as some members on this site have addressed the issue that it might not fit on all Metal Wheel because of the shape.
Man, I hope this season will still be able to get the same customizations. From what I've heard similar to Sequoia is that some of the support parts won't fit on one another. I mean this might be a customized bey:

Fang Bang F:D

The names don't sound so great either. I can expect testings to be MUCH more complicated too.
(Feb. 16, 2011  11:59 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2011  11:55 PM)Sequoia Wrote: The Metal Wheel Support Part should be compatible with other Metal Wheels. However, the names for the parts are unofficial, and the Metal Wheel Support is not exactly confirmed to be compatible, as some members on this site have addressed the issue that it might not fit on all Metal Wheel because of the shape.
Man, I hope this season will still be able to get the same customizations. From what I've heard similar to Sequoia is that some of the support parts won't fit on one another. I mean this might be a customized bey:

Fang Bang FGrin

The names don't sound so great either. I can expect testings to be MUCH more complicated too.

I actually like the name Fang Bang.

Anyways, as long as the slots for the metal support parts are wide enough for any to fit, it's all good in the end.
(Feb. 16, 2011  11:59 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:

Fang Bang FGrin

The people who make the beys don't care. They just wan more of your money.
How would testing get harder? If you can't customize the metal wheels, that leaves you with the same amount of customizing right>
(Feb. 17, 2011  12:06 AM)jfifthb Wrote: How would testing get harder? If you can't customize the metal wheels, that leaves you with the same amount of customizing right>
There are now 2 metal wheels. And for Big Bang, and possible the rest, 2 clear wheels. Don't you think it would be harder to test more things quickly?