[Product]  BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D

I'm very excited for the new series, but the track and bottom combo...it's very depressing for me. I was actually hoping for more customization, like a 6 or 7 layer system. Big Bang looks amazing aesthetically, but, as others have said, it looks a lot like Galaxy.

Guess we'll have to wait.
I'm sorry, but did anyone noticed that the wings on Storm are small, while the wings grow bigger on Galaxy, then now on Big Bang, they are fully open?
Every attack ring from every Dragoon blade was not good Until Season 3, where it just happened to have a not so useful base.

Every Wheel or Metal Wheel from the Pegasus beys where useless, (Pegasus is pretty okay) so that means this one won't. But the base will not be so go-

Another trend I realized. I thought a new Pegasus would be called "Fantom Pegasus", "Phantom Pegasus", or "Fighter Pegasus" rather than Big Bang Pegasus. Phantom Pegasus sounds so much cooler.

DRAGOON F FTW
Awesome Looking Bey, Looking forward on buying it when it comes out!
This looks like it will be useful. The Track/Bottom look kinda like 100CS kinda.
takes me back to storm pegasis
Am I the only one getting a mode change feeling from the track + bottom?

If you look closely you can see two things that look like switches.

Semi Flat/ Hole Rubber Flat maybe?

I hope they change the design of the track + bottom. IMO it looks ugly.
yeah the tip i think its gonna be like hf/s
Don't really think Hole rubber flat would work.
Um.... Fusioned tracks? Darn. It looks like it can fit a HWS probably. Maximum series anyone?
(Jan. 15, 2011  12:12 PM)Nuno Wrote: Am I the only one getting a mode change feeling from the track + bottom?

If you look closely you can see two things that look like switches.

Semi Flat/ Hole Rubber Flat maybe?

I hope they change the design of the track + bottom. IMO it looks ugly.
It looks to me like the tabs on the G-Revolution Final Clutch bases, where they would trigger the EG/CG gimmick after taking a hit.
i agree i belive there will be a gimmick to it like the EG or something simalar
(Jan. 15, 2011  12:39 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Maximum series anyone?

If it were maximum series, TT would have stated otherwise.
The Track/Bottom/Base looks a little bit high. Maybe this will prove to be an okay Defence part in future. Similar to CS.

Big Bang seems to have something under it.

Credit to Jaems for the pic.
(Jan. 15, 2011  2:41 PM)Night Wrote: Big Bang seems to have something under it.

Credit to Jaems for the pic.
When I saw that picture, it was so unlike everything else that was shown that I simply dismissed it. Looking at it, it seems to have rubber lines like Meteo L Drago, which is absolutely not like what the other pictures show ...
Yes, I agree. It did look like rubber in that picture. Maybe the rubber is attached to the Clear Wheel as well, but I doubt it.
--
Either the new Clear Wheel is small, or Big Bang is wide.
(Jan. 15, 2011  3:39 PM)Night Wrote: Yes, I agree. It did look like rubber in that picture. Maybe the rubber is attached to the Clear Wheel as well, but I doubt it.
--
Either the new Clear Wheel is small, or Big Bang is wide.
I would definitely not look at that picture as a model for now. What we clearly saw as metal seems to be drawn with different shades so that it appears to be rubber.
( upps ) it is been already mentioned !
I have to put my glasses Grin
Well, that may be, but it will still be spinning on plastic if you spun it straight.
(Jan. 15, 2011  4:00 PM)Night Wrote: Well, that may be, but it will still be spinning on plastic if you spun it straight.

Like CS tip ? i think would perform same, but nothing had been said about switched tip so let's wait for more info Wink
(Jan. 15, 2011  12:39 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Um.... Fusioned tracks? Darn. It looks like it can fit a HWS probably. Maximum series anyone?

This is obviously made to fit in with series three when it comes out in a few months. Not part of the maximum series. Also I would be very surprised is the track-bottom thing couldn't fit onto other wheels since it's not a totally new system like hms was after the plastic series.
Nooooo! say goodbye to top teir tracks.... they will have FS istead of RF..... WHYYY!
If they don't have a SP system or something similar that'd be LOL.
Imagine if they limited customization even further?
Big Bang being two words and all gives me very small amounts of hope that they'll seperate the Metal Wheel back into an AR/WD type thing.
(Jan. 15, 2011  6:20 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: If they don't have a SP system or something similar that'd be LOL.
Imagine if they limited customization even further?

Yeah uncustomizable beyblades.......
On topic: Big Bang wheel looks nealy the same as Galaxy...i hope it performs better

I dont like the idea of the Fused track and tip thing.....unless thers some sort of gimmick i aint buying this Uncertain
Let's just assume there are interchangeable parts on the inside of the base.

Ignorance is bliss...