[Product]  BB-103 Snipe Launcher

(Jan. 20, 2011  12:44 PM)Trolol Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2011  12:42 PM)AkirasDaddy Wrote: I got it today.
[Image]
Is the performance good? BTW It's pretty.
I will make and upload video soon.
The absence of a locking mechanism or, even better, the ability to lock it or have it free-spinning (pulling at an angle w/o breakage), really diminishes the value of this product...
(Jan. 19, 2011  6:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Too bad few people's winders actually break ...

I break at least 2 winders ever few weeks. are you jokings ahah.
because of the angle i launch my launchers often get worn out too

i wonder how an angle launch would help sliding shots and well my launch in general
Id love to know how it works like the gears on the inside

Edit: after watching AkirasDaddy's video on it when he turns it 180 you can see -the pegs that match up with the bey- move a little. does that mean launching left will have less rotation? as well as straight up? (watching :24 seconds to :34 seconds on the video)
Great Demonstration of BB-103 AD. Thank you and i wear A and Fitch pants although offtopic. Oh yes indeed, the fact that there in no lock to keep this from moving is a pity.
(Jan. 20, 2011  11:34 PM)Auska Wrote: I break at least 2 winders ever few weeks. are you jokings ahah.
because of the angle i launch my launchers often get worn out too
Obviously there is a problem with you and whoever does that as well.
release dates?
(Jan. 21, 2011  2:16 AM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: anyone see this ? http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...0078077447

Wawaweewa, Sonokong you outdid yourself once again! Thanks for the update MasterDraciel. Hopefully the quality of the launcher is equal to TakaraTomy's.
lol your welcome btw it says he has 48
That's pretty cool that they're already including a new release in their starters.
They just keep making getting things easier for us.
That's all nice...but does he ship to other countries other than US?
Edit: Nvm he does send overseas
no but you could try using a middleman possibly
(Jan. 21, 2011  2:13 AM)dracofrancis Wrote: release dates?
It's released.
DIY Lock mechanism. It can lock on 5 angles. I hope Takara Tomy are doing this.

The Battery contact point of the Walkie-talkie
[Image: 5374337329_6ca0083f40.jpg]

[Image: 5374337353_0bb877da8f.jpg]

[Image: 5374937130_24f2994bd2.jpg]

White spacer is for reduce many play of gearbox.
[Image: 5374337303_c365884638.jpg]
(Jan. 21, 2011  8:27 AM)AkirasDaddy Wrote: DIY Lock mechanism. It can lock on 5 angles. I hope Takara Tomy are doing this.

[Images]
This is awesome!

Thanks for posting, AkirasDaddy. Grin
(Jan. 21, 2011  8:27 AM)AkirasDaddy Wrote: DIY Lock mechanism. It can lock on 5 angles. I hope Takara Tomy are doing this.
Wait, so is that something you did, is it from SonoKong ?
(Jan. 21, 2011  4:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

He mentioned "DIY," so I believe he made it himself.
(Jan. 21, 2011  4:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

I made that mechanism by myself. check my video.
DIY Lock mechanism for BB-103 Snipe Launcher
I disected my light launcher 2 (and broke it Tired) and looked at the gear, it is just grinding on more of the points than the regular light launcher, and compariong it to akirasdaddy's vid, the snipe launcher might be equal to or even more powerful than the LL2
I think what your talking about is when you take the brakes out of the LL2 which means when you launch and the beyblade comes off,it still spins for a few more seconds.
No that's is not what he is talking about.
The Snipe Launcher feels weird when launching heavy beys. The ripcord kind of lags when pulling. I prefer this over string launchers, just feels nice in your hands.
does this have more rpm than the light launcher 2?
They are the same mechanism, just an angle part attached to it.
So most likely the are the same.
wow. seems like something cool. I think it looks like fun, but i probably won't get it. lol