World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-103 Snipe Launcher - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-103 Snipe Launcher (/Thread-Product-BB-103-Snipe-Launcher)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

BB-103 Snipe Launcher - Diamond - Jan. 14, 2011

Costs approx. 472 Yen

This just happened to have popped up very suddenly, hah. (Thanks to Scourge for the notification.)
[Image: bb103.jpg]

The winder for this Launcher is most likely the same one as the one from the Right Launcher 2, but it is slot into the Launcher horizontally.

RE: BB-103 Snipe Launcher - A' - Jan. 14, 2011

Wow, thanks for the information. It looks quite interesting when you examine it properly. Also, I like the 'Snipe', sounds pretty cool, ha.

RE: BB-103 Snipe Launcher - KaizerMFB - Jan. 14, 2011

Looking forward to this...
Although I am getting Screw Capricorn....
heh.... Cool Silver finish

RE: BB-103 Snipe Launcher - Jellyboy - Jan. 14, 2011

Any release dates?
Hmmm, I wonder what this will do...

RE: BB-103 Snipe Launcher - Shika blade - Jan. 14, 2011

Cool! I wonder whats the power increase?

RE: BB-103 Snipe Launcher - machipz - Jan. 14, 2011

Retarted Light Launcher 2? Me likey.

Sonokong will probably release it with Killer Beafowl Smile

RE: BB-103 Snipe Launcher - Diamond - Jan. 14, 2011

(Jan. 14, 2011  10:57 AM)Jellyboy Wrote: Any release dates?
It's probably going to be released on the same day as Screw Capricorne 90MF, considering that it has been placed together with Screw Capricorne under the "This month's new products" section of the official website.
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/information/index.html#new01

RE: BB-103 Snipe Launcher - Ultra - Jan. 14, 2011

Isn't this just a slightly better light launcher 2? Anyway it looks better than the right launcher 2 to me.

Don't diss the Right Launcher 2. Anybody know if its possible that this will be released with Screw Capricorn as a starter right after the booster?

:V T'was a shame.

(Jan. 14, 2011  1:18 PM)milkychipz Wrote: Anybody know if its possible that this will be released with Screw Capricorn as a starter right after the booster?
It's extremely unlikely that they will, considering that Takara Tomy has never re-released a Booster as a starter before.

RE: BB-103 Snipe Launcher - Dan - Jan. 14, 2011

Why cant they just mod Beylaunchers? :\
Still wondering how it does, though.

RE: BB-103 Snipe Launcher - blah - Jan. 14, 2011

This looks so much better than the Right Launcher 2, I love it already. I don't mind if the power doesn't increase or anything though. [:

Well, they needed a longer handle. Chipz gave me an LL2 and it doesn't fit my hands :"(

RE: BB-103 Snipe Launcher - Jellyboy - Jan. 14, 2011

(Jan. 14, 2011  1:41 PM)milkychipz Wrote: Well, they needed a longer handle. Chipz gave me an LL2 and it doesn't fit my hands :"(

Launchergrip says hi.

I wonder why it's called "Snipe". I dont see targeting reticles or anything.

RE: BB-103 Snipe Launcher - Furious - Jan. 14, 2011

Snipe Launcher? I like the sound of that.
Can't wait for it to come out!

(Jan. 14, 2011  2:09 PM)Jellyboy Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  1:41 PM)milkychipz Wrote: Well, they needed a longer handle. Chipz gave me an LL2 and it doesn't fit my hands :"(

Launchergrip says hi.

I wonder why it's called "Snipe". I dont see targeting reticles or anything.

Launchergrip says 15 bucks.

OFF TOPIC Sorry

RE: BB-103 Snipe Launcher - Kai-V - Jan. 14, 2011

Another, bigger picture :
[Image: mfbsnipelauncher1.jpg]

It looks like the part where the winder is inserted is somehow separated from the rest. Perhaps it can be rotated ? Considering the prongs are on the rest of the launcher though, I do not see what that would do.

RE: BB-103 Snipe Launcher - Serotonin - Jan. 14, 2011

(Jan. 14, 2011  3:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Another, bigger picture :
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3254/mfbsnipelauncher1.jpg

It looks like the part where the winder is inserted is somehow separated from the rest. Perhaps it can be rotated ? Considering the prongs are on the rest of the launcher though, I do not see what that would do.

If that's the case, this is useful for those who want to keep their launch parallel to the Stadium, but find it uncomfortable to pull perfectly horizontally. When you kneel down as you normally should, the issue I'm describing is more obvious.

This would be such a cool Launcher, haha.

(Jan. 14, 2011  3:38 PM)♥ Wrote: If that's the case, this is useful for those who want to keep their launch parallel to the Stadium, but find it uncomfortable to pull perfectly horizontally. When you kneel down as you normally should, the issue I'm describing is more obvious.

This would be such a cool Launcher, haha.
Ah, so they could launch on a 'universal' horizontal level, while having the launcher tilted so it follows the curve of the Beystadium ?

(Jan. 14, 2011  3:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It looks like the part where the winder is inserted is somehow separated from the rest. Perhaps it can be rotated ? Considering the prongs are on the rest of the launcher though, I do not see what that would do.
If that part really does rotate, this Launcher could also be used by Left handers who wouldn't really be able to launch with a normal Right Launcher/2.

(Jan. 14, 2011  3:43 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  3:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It looks like the part where the winder is inserted is somehow separated from the rest. Perhaps it can be rotated ? Considering the prongs are on the rest of the launcher though, I do not see what that would do.
If that part really does rotate, this Launcher could also be used by Left handers who wouldn't really be able to launch with a normal Right Launcher/2.

Oh yeah, of course. I never thought about this, but yeah, it would be a good and logical function for this to have.

I guess we are really just speculating and working on assumptions at this point, but I would be really fascinated to see the interior mechanisms of this if that part could actually be rotated.

In my opinion there could be a blocking mechanism to stop the rotating part from being rotated too much. In the description of this item, they considerably mentioned "right users".

(Jan. 14, 2011  3:46 PM)♥ Wrote: but I would be really fascinated to see the interior mechanisms of this if that part could actually be rotated.
I guess it would probably run on gears positioned like this(?):
[Image: gear-bevel.jpg]

I thought so, but I'm wondering how it could be rotated then. I'm probably just being dumb with visualising it all, haha.

RE: BB-103 Snipe Launcher - Proto Man - Jan. 14, 2011

Wow thats interesting. Thanks Diamond!