[Product]  BB-103 Snipe Launcher

(Jan. 15, 2011  4:28 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Wait... How do you hold this? According to the picture, the bey is put on where we normally hold it.
On the grooves(?).

Most people will attach this to a Launcher Grip anyway.
Even without the use of a Grip, this Launcher looks ergonomically friendly; I tend to use LL's without a Grip anyway.
to me it kinda looks a bit like a hms launcher fused with a ez launcher. i would like to see how it performs. i'm hoping it will have some resistance. unlike the light launcher
is it worth to buy this because the only change i see is that it can rotate 180 degrees
I guess if it rotate 180 degrees, left-handed Bladers can use this launcher. if it rotate 90 degrees, it can vertical sniper shoot for newbie.
Vertical? But I get what you mean about lefty, since the 3 seg grip also has lefty feature.(although this in lefty and the grip in lefty together wouldn't work)
(Jan. 15, 2011  10:17 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Vertical? But I get what you mean about lefty, since the 3 seg grip also has lefty feature.(although this in lefty and the grip in lefty together wouldn't work)
maybe its can use lefty without 3 seg grip. ahhh Horizontal? im wrong?
Mmmmm, horizontal- left to right, vertical- up and down
So without 3 seg grip, you can do left and right, and with 3 segment...aw man, now I'm confused!
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c...s/6-20.jpg
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c...s/6-18.jpg

Especially looking at this one, I keep getting an image in my head that using it like this I'll elbow someone in the face by accident..
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c...s/6-19.jpg

WBBA Diary updated.
Looks so cool, I might buy it.
I also hoped that it was a launcher that could also turn the prongs to make a banking shoot without turning the Grip.
an1 notice the bey in the pic jaems posted was screw capricorne? so maybe this means they will release sam day or close to that. and this will help me cuz i always rip my cords diganolly wearing them down (long arms) so this will stop tht
so let me guess this straight...
This new launcher can rotate 180 degrees. So you can angle how you pull the ripcord vertically or horizontally and no matter if you are a righty or a lefty, the spin rotation will always be right, right?
How could changing the angle possibly change the spin direction? Its a right spin launcher.
I'm just asking
TT's are getting better and better with their things. Expect the unexpected from them so yeah.
This is a god send gift for left launching people like me D:
(Jan. 19, 2011  1:10 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: an1 notice the bey in the pic jaems posted was screw capricorne? so maybe this means they will release sam day or close to that. and this will help me cuz i always rip my cords diganolly wearing them down (long arms) so this will stop tht
Yes, it was confirmed that both products will be released in late January.

BTW, thanks for the update, Jaems!
This could be great for guys like me who have a tendancy to pull hard and at an angle. No more binding on the ripchord or having it snap mid launch!
exactly its really annoying that all the ripcords keep braking so this will hopefully resolve that and hopefully stops my arms from acheing after launches
Too bad few people's winders actually break ...
what so this can be good for left handed people.cant it also change the angle of the way you shoot your bey.(and i bet you if ths lancher ever enters the show captain capri will have it)
(Jan. 19, 2011  6:22 PM)screw capricorn Wrote: exactly its really annoying that all the ripcords keep braking so this will hopefully resolve that and hopefully stops my arms from acheing after launches

Beylauncher says hi!

IMO it would be better to get a Beylauncher instead of this. But I could be wrong. I will try to buy this so I can do testing.
i have a beylauncher but i am just saying my ripcords broke but hopefully this will resolve the problem that im encountering
(Jan. 19, 2011  11:08 PM)Nano Wrote: Beylauncher says hi!

Beylauncher can say bye, too...

Personally, I can't stand the things. I can't generate anywhere near the spin with one as I can with a LL/grip combo. Most of the guys I compete with feel the same.

My son loves his, though.
(Jan. 20, 2011  12:42 PM)AkirasDaddy Wrote: I got it today.
[Image Removed]
Is the performance good? BTW It's pretty.