[Product]  BB-103 Snipe Launcher

Wow that's cool but I hope it doesn't have a led sight
(Jan. 14, 2011  4:34 PM)Ra Wrote: Wow that's cool but I hope it doesn't have a led sight
What ? Do you see a LED Sight anywhere ?
If it can rotate, that is brilliant. However, horizontal Winder? Laaaameee.
Idk if this is wat diamond was getting at but it might be a way of like a sliding shot in that it's angle can be changed to "snipe" the opponents bey when launched. And by that I mean the rotating part of the launcher (assuming there is one) moves the clips to a different angle. If someone could find a pic showing the bottom it would help.

Also if this has no meaning torward this I'm sorry but if u all remember in the show (season one) how captain Capri launched storm Capricorn sideways liken snipe shot this can be like a variant of that.
Maybe the rotating part can change spin direction?
(Jan. 14, 2011  8:58 PM)Nonsense King Wrote: Maybe the rotating part can change spin direction?
Have you read the previous posts ? That is quite unlikely, based on what I wrote ...
Yawn, another launcher that's probably not going to be strong than the string launcher, eg. wind and shoot, rev up.
(Jan. 14, 2011  9:07 PM)ErazmusG Wrote: Yawn, another launcher that's probably not going to be strong than the string launcher, eg. wind and shoot, rev up.

This is TakaraTomy exclusive so you should initially compare it with the ones TT made, i.e. Light launcher 2; even that one does not produce more RPM compared to the beylauncher (for me anyway).
I would not even compare Hasbro's winder-based launchers with any of TAKARA-TOMY's ...
but still, neither have released a better launcher than the string launcher, and this gimmick doesnt really do anything we cant do with our wrists.
(Jan. 14, 2011  9:38 PM)ErazmusG Wrote: but still, neither have released a better launcher than the string launcher, and this gimmick doesnt really do anything we cant do with our wrists.

its "gimmick", is actually meant to be for people who have bigger hands than children. So we can play as well without the awkward holding of the launcher.
looks like a beylancher fused with a light launche fused with with a guns bullet holder.
Thank you Diamond and Scourge for the update~!! It looks like it will be a lot more comfortable to hold than the LL2. I hope that it can produce the same amount of power as the current LL2.
Its probly like the G-Rev HMS R/L Launcher. But in a souped up version. Haha
(Jan. 15, 2011  12:35 AM)Anime101 Wrote: Its probly like the G-Rev HMS R/L Launcher. But in a souped up version. Haha

That's what I hoped.

But it's been said that it won't probably be like that.
Aww, well lets keep our hopes up. (Joyful_3). Hopefully TT will probly release more similar items like the Plastic Gen era.
Well, apparently it can indeed be rotated at 180 degrees ...
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107687...24566.html

So, a right-spin launcher for right- and left-handed Bladers ? As well as possibly locking it at a certain angle and not necessarily having to rotate it completely to 180 degrees ?
(Jan. 15, 2011  12:30 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I hope that it can produce the same amount of power as the Beylauncher, or possibly more.

This is what I hope for.
Pretty interesting. That + LED Light + Angle Compass = Super horizontal?
True. If it can go at least 7,000 rpm, (I think Beylauncher went about 5,500?) I wouldn't be as depressed about left spin nonsense. I mean Plastics could go around 6,000..
(Jan. 15, 2011  1:57 AM)Nonsense King Wrote: True. If it can go at least 7,000 rpm, (I think Beylauncher went about 5,500?) I wouldn't be as depressed about left spin nonsense. I mean Plastics could go around 6,000..
I am quite sure the Beylauncher would spin at approximately six thousand revolutions per minute as well ... And I think it is almost a fact that this will not have a higher rate than the Beylauncher, being a winder-based launcher.
(Jan. 15, 2011  1:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  1:57 AM)Nonsense King Wrote: True. If it can go at least 7,000 rpm, (I think Beylauncher went about 5,500?) I wouldn't be as depressed about left spin nonsense. I mean Plastics could go around 6,000..
I am quite sure the Beylauncher would spin at approximately six thousand revolutions per minute as well ... And I think it is almost a fact that this will not have a higher rate than the Beylauncher, being a winder-based launcher.

True, but what if they increased the "tooths" in the Snipe Launcher? Then Again, that would've been posted already.....

However, if pulled hard enough, the Light Launcher could reach at least 5500. And since this can be rotated, someone could adjust to its liking and be able to launch at a even higher rate.

Well anyways, I'm happy with what's Takara's doing. This is increasing my happiness for MFB. So yeah, we'll see how the Snipe Launcher works out.
(Jan. 14, 2011  3:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Another, bigger picture :
[Image: mfbsnipelauncher1.jpg]

It looks like the part where the winder is inserted is somehow separated from the rest. Perhaps it can be rotated ? Considering the prongs are on the rest of the launcher though, I do not see what that would do.

The launcher without the winder sort of resembles a hasbro light launcher Wut!?
wow i can't believe kai v didn't post this first! is she on vacation? just kidding kai-V you'll always be #1...
well until you retire...like beybrad...

anyways i like this although the feel is similar to hms launcher (which is awesome)
i hope there's a power increase from the right launcher 2 but my hopes will probably be crushed Unhappy
Wait... How do you hold this? According to the picture, the bey is put on where we normally hold it.