[Product]  BB-103 Snipe Launcher

IMO, it's a lot harder to control in comparison to the LL 2, due to the head not being locked at certain angle, thus it's difficult to aim with. I self KO-ed 50% of the time. Akirasdaddy's DIY lock mechanism might be able to fix this issue. Also, it feels 'too light' for my liking.

Back to beylauncher for me.
(Feb. 28, 2011  5:30 AM)Uwik Wrote: IMO, it's a lot harder to control in comparison to the LL 2, due to the head not being locked at certain angle, thus it's difficult to aim with. I self KO-ed 50% of the time. Akirasdaddy's DIY lock mechanism might be able to fix this issue. Also, it feels 'too light' for my liking.

Back to beylauncher for me.

Speaking of which. Isn't the DIY lock mechanism considered an illegal modification according to official WBO rules?
Yes, it is illegal, from what I understand of it.
But all it does is make it lock in place. It just gives you a better angle. It's doesn't affect launch power.
It is still not supposed to lock into place, from what I understand ...
oh but kai-V my Snip launcher is Really bad My light launcher two has more power
The Beylauncher has more power than both anyway ...
Well It looks like it works as good as a light launcher 2. The problem is that it doesn't have a lock. It might mess up your sniping launch. And i agree with Nano. It gives you a better angle. But I disagree that there is not a power difference. It might be as strong or stronger then a light launcher 2.
Of course i don't have a snipe launcher so I really wouldn't know anything.
Its carp, i cant shoot properly with it at all
I seriously thought that it was an amazing thig to go along with the Angle Compass, was I wrong. I've heard it breaks easily too.
i think Takara Tomy did miscreated about snipe launcher

man.. it was lot harder than light launcher 2..even re-setting
Wait so it doesn't lock in? Awwww...
At least it can change it's shooting feature. I though this was going to perform better. The 1st time I've heard a TT Item being useless! But atleast it still looks cool
To give TT justice, it was a novel idea, just poorly designed. Maybe it would give them some grounds to improve the snipe launcher, and re-release it as BB-whatever.
I found it way to archaic to use, it might have been better if you were a lefty though.
(Mar. 08, 2011  10:08 PM)ErazmusG Wrote: I found it way to archaic to use, it might have been better if you were a lefty though.
Hmmm.... TT should of added that as a feature, so that Lefty's would get a bigger chance and therefore the overall ratings for this would increase.
(Mar. 09, 2011  1:26 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2011  10:08 PM)ErazmusG Wrote: I found it way to archaic to use, it might have been better if you were a lefty though.
Hmmm.... TT should of added that as a feature, so that Lefty's would get a bigger chance and therefore the overall ratings for this would increase.

The only difference for lefties would only be the insertion slot for the cord, from right side to left side. The mechanism would stay the same. It would still suck.