[Product]  BB-102 Screw Capricorne 90MF

^Your post says nothing. It's pretty much spam. Also don't reply to this saying sorry cause that's just more spam.
HOLY SH... something that starts with an S! That capricorne recolour is AMAZING! this made me want it more than evar! i just MF is ok
MF will probably be amazing. MF vs. Basalt, which will affect the metagame more!?
(Dec. 24, 2010  7:10 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: MF will probably be amazing. MF vs. Basalt, which will affect the metagame more!?

Just wait until...

Metal Face Basalt Bull 100 MF wrecks the Metagame!

XD
Random Thought> I thought the new wheels were supposed to be Pre-HWS remakes...

Man, I am really anxious for all of these new Beyblades to come out, Hasbro might be redeeming itself Joyful_2

*Sees YouTube video* Screw does look like a wierd sort of Galaxy/Storm, might have some use in the Attack Beyblade future.
(Dec. 24, 2010  7:22 AM)darkbladea Wrote: Random Thought> I thought the new wheels were supposed to be Pre-HWS remakes...

Man, I am really anxious for all of these new Beyblades to come out, Hasbro might be redeeming itself Joyful_2

*Sees YouTube video* Screw does look like a wierd sort of Galaxy/Storm, might have some use in the Attack Beyblade future.

Screw Capricorne isn't a HWS version of Capricorne. You're thinking about Fury Capricorne which is a Hasbro Exclusive.

Capricorne 100HF--->Fury Capricorne 100HF ---> Storm Capricorne M145Q---> Screw Capricorne 90MF

Hasbro will only make Screw Capricorne in a year or so.
Screw Capricorne is right. I hated that bey...
Metal Bottoms always provided more stamina, whoever thinks that MF will have more stamina say Iceburn at the end of your post.

Iceburn
[Image: 4-014-thumb-470x429-219.jpg]
I love the blue Capricorne Clear Wheel, looks nice. Cool
Wow that clear wheel looks amazing !
Haha the metal wheel looks like it has been morphed in a black hole or something.
<3 Capricorne.
(Dec. 25, 2010  6:35 AM)blah Wrote: Haha the metal wheel looks like it has been morphed in a black hole or something.
Agreed.

Anyway, according to the WBBA Development Diary , Screw is meant to provide Upper Attack.
But I think it looks more suitable as a Mid/Tall-Height Smash Attacker, hah.
Screw Capricorne is part of the Maximum Series ("maximum upper") ? Then Dr. Ziggurat would own it in the anime, and show it for two seconds ?
Now that looks like a sea goat. Blue Clear Wheel and Wavy Metal Wheel.
(Dec. 25, 2010  6:35 AM)blah Wrote: Haha the metal wheel looks like it has been morphed in a black hole or something.

TT divided by zero.

Also, is the clear wheel any different to the original Capricorne CW?
Woah it looks really nice! I really like how the Metal Wheel is all wavy, but it will probably be better for smash than for upper.
(Dec. 25, 2010  1:59 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Is the clear wheel any different to the original Capricorne CW?

The colours and stickers are different, no?
(Dec. 25, 2010  6:05 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: [Image: 4-014-thumb-470x429-219.jpg]

Has anyone noticed that the Metal Wheel's slopes look like bull's slopes? Wut!?
It also looks like that the slopes are pointing to the left for left spin. Wut!?
(Dec. 25, 2010  6:24 PM)Serpent Of Doom Wrote: Has anyone noticed that the Metal Wheel's slopes look like bull's slopes? Wut!?
It also looks like that the slopes are pointing to the left for left spin. Wut!?

Tired... now i can't unsee... this really would fit bull now that you mention it.

and you may be right.. i do not see any prongs there..

EDIT: nope, never mind i see the prongs now.
I thought it was going to be red, yeah but Blue isn't my favorite color. I'm getting it anyway.
It's the same...they don't change the shape of the clear wheel without giving it a new name.
i,e Pegasis/Pegasis II

And there already is red/orange one in the original. Why would you want another? D:<

It looks like they took Storm, put it in the oven a bit too long, and named it Screw.
Meaning they screwed up making Storm Tongue_out
I wonder if Screw will be included in a Reshuffle Deck Set soon.
(Dec. 25, 2010  8:21 PM)Pyro Wrote: It's the same...they don't change the shape of the clear wheel without giving it a new name.
i,e Pegasis/Pegasis II

And there already is red/orange one in the original. Why would you want another? D:<

It looks like they took Storm, put it in the oven a bit too long, and named it Screw.
Meaning they screwed up making Storm Tongue_out

Just saying... :\
(Dec. 25, 2010  1:59 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote:

TT divided by zero.

Also, is the clear wheel any different to the original Capricorne CW?
seeing how the bey is called capricorne, it shouldnt be. unless its like a capricorne II. but i doubt it
(Dec. 25, 2010  6:05 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: [Image: 4-014-thumb-470x429-219.jpg]
lets hope this bey is not like flame byxis wich the clear wheel is not the same color as in the picture