[Product]  BB-102 Screw Capricorne 90MF

Mmmm, Metal Flat.

Metal Flat Core is my favourite HMS RC to use in attack types, so I'm super excited to have a bottom like it.
I'll be really fearful for Defense types once this comes out. Even with the flat nature of the tip, because it is metal, it will be able to outlast both WB and RS. It's Stamina versus SD/WD may also be considerable.

I can't wait to try out MF L Drago 100MF. That custom will only get better with addition of a metal Bottom.
SCREW CAPRICORNE! I just want 90 and MF here in the US! Hurry up Hasbro/Nelvana!
Screw Storm Capricorn M145Q, I'm getting THIS!
(Dec. 05, 2010  6:03 AM)Kei Wrote: I'll be really fearful for Defense types once this comes out. Even with the flat nature of the tip, because it is metal, it will be able to outlast both WB and RS. It's Stamina versus SD/WD may also be considerable.

I can't wait to try out MF L Drago 100MF. That custom will only get better with addition of a metal Bottom.

Yeah, but so can HF.

I have tried, and MF Burn Pisces 100HF (Technically an attack type?) can outlast MF Earth Bull C145WB/RSF by just being in the Tornado ridge.
Yeah but this will have more speed so more attack...

(Dec. 04, 2010  11:16 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2010  8:27 PM)megablader2 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2010  6:18 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Metal ball was a dud(correct me if I'm wrong. I just havent seen uses for it), metal spike was a dud. Now I think metal flat will be a dud. It will act more similar to the "f" series bottoms, than rf and r2f. I just wonder how wide it is.
Thanks for the info Kai-v!

That's a dumb reason to think that: The other two metal bottoms released have sucked so this one will too. This has the potential to be really useful at the moment with defence bottoms being rubber with little stamina. Hopefully this will be able to be used in attack combos to smash it about a bit then outspin it. Also in the past metal attack bottoms have always been faster than plain plastic bottoms. Also metal attack bottoms take longer to wear down too. And we'll finally have a useful capricorne.

LOL. Did you even read all of my post. My reason for thinking that was NOT because the other two "metal" series bottoms were bad, but it was because It cannot compare to the speed of rubber bottoms.
I also don't know much about plastics, but I know this - metal fight beyblades are very different, so while you say metal attack bottoms may have been good for plastics, the same principle may not apply to metal fight beyblades.

You clearly didn't read all of my post either. I did read yours and the fact that it's not as fast as rubber bottoms doesn't matter. I said in my post why this is so good. It's because it will have more stamina that the rubber bottoms being used in defence combos atm so it will outspin them. Also this will have more speed that regular flat plastic bottoms like F.
Oh yes I can't wait for this ! ^^

Capricorn is my horoscope thing so I can finally get it without having useless parts.

Metal Flat in HMS was awesome, I just hope that his can compare to it as well.
Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Screw Storm Capricorn M145Q, I'm getting THIS!

Yeah perfectly said Capricorn is my Zodiac & Storm Capricorn made me puke along with Tobi-O i know i may have said this in the past but i will say this time n time again , the hair of tobi-o made me feel the goat was his barber

anyway enough of hate back to topic i am so gonna get this one even if it sucks the fusion wheel looks awesome
Screw, 90, and MF are something I'm totally looking forward to as well. And I agree Oki; I hope the MF Bottom will be as wide as WF/XF/RF, etc.
(Dec. 05, 2010  6:03 AM)Kei Wrote: I'll be really fearful for Defense types once this comes out. Even with the flat nature of the tip, because it is metal, it will be able to outlast both WB and RS. It's Stamina versus SD/WD may also be considerable.

This is kind of a terrifying prospect, haha.
(Dec. 05, 2010  2:17 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: Yesshhh!!! My astrological sign might not be an useless bey anymore...
wait doesnt the guy with the screw capricorn die? eeeerrr sumthing or is it another guy with another capri?
i think thats the grand capri guy but mf will be awesome like in driger g correct me if me wrong but me no good at plastics
(Dec. 05, 2010  7:27 PM)Ra Wrote: i think thats the grand capri guy but mf will be awesome like in driger g correct me if me wrong but me no good at plastics

I think Driger F had a Flat Metal tip.
(Dec. 05, 2010  7:28 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2010  7:27 PM)Ra Wrote: i think thats the grand capri guy but mf will be awesome like in driger g correct me if me wrong but me no good at plastics

im not very sure but i have a driger that has a metal tip that has driger g stickers so im not sure but thanks
(Dec. 05, 2010  7:34 PM)Ra Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2010  7:28 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

im not very sure but i have a driger that has a metal tip that has driger g stickers so im not sure but thanks

Most G blades have a metal bottom, but they are not all necessarily flat as defined in MFB.
ok thanks but mines engine gear but anyway lets get back on topic
(Dec. 05, 2010  7:17 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2010  2:17 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: Yesshhh!!! My astrological sign might not be an useless bey anymore...
wait doesnt the guy with the screw capricorn die? eeeerrr sumthing or is it another guy with another capri?

This is off topc but no he just faints and then gets up , it's a kid tv show how can people die in this type of anime did , you ever see a pokemon die after taking so much hits
Okay, I need to pull out my Dark Effigy MS to get familiar to metal flat bottoms again.
That joke has been pretty bad from the start, and definitely overused now =/
hmm a new capricorn should be interesting especially with a new fusion wheel and lower spin track. Being a capricorn fan I must have
i guess MF will be interesting as well as screw. I wasn't very impressed with Burn capricorne 145D. Lol but i agree, if MF isnt as wide as WF, then it will have issues
Screw seems like it could have some upper, although I guess that has been said about countless releases so far.
MF,90,Screw,three good part,yay!
I want that Metal Flat!
I'm not sure about Metal Flat. I've read somewhere that metal tip isn't very good option for attack types.
90. YAY! In mass production, not special. That's really something.