[Product]  B-91 Metal God Chip

(Jul. 08, 2017  2:29 PM)TL14 Wrote: I guess you can remove the metal god of LS with this tool, too.

Legend Spriggan's god chip is stuck inside the layer.
It looks like a walkie talkie to me
Here's the official image for the Metal God Chips
[Image: r1E4eev.png]

God Valkyrie not included, I assume. Tongue_out
How much will a pair of two cost?
(Jul. 14, 2017  7:58 PM)TL14 Wrote: How much will a pair of two cost?

It will cost 500 Yen according to the Takara Tomy Beyblade website Wink
(Jul. 14, 2017  8:13 PM)Auroraphy Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2017  7:58 PM)TL14 Wrote: How much will a pair of two cost?

It will cost 500 Yen according to the Takara Tomy Beyblade website Wink

Thank you. Smile
Considering that whichever bey you launched first (usually the metal chip) lost, it seems to suggest that it's effect is marginal.
(Aug. 14, 2017  12:16 PM)Shaady Wrote: Considering that whichever bey you launched first (usually the metal chip) lost, it seems to suggest that it's effect is marginal.

It also doesn't help that there's a gigantic latency between each bey's launch in the video... An actual timed solo spin test would be way more helpful.
(Aug. 14, 2017  1:05 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2017  12:16 PM)Shaady Wrote: Considering that whichever bey you launched first (usually the metal chip) lost, it seems to suggest that it's effect is marginal.

It also doesn't help that there's a gigantic latency between each bey's launch in the video... An actual timed solo spin test would be way more helpful.

You're absolutely right but my point was that whilst added weight is an advantage, the small boost of weight provided is likely to have a very minor effect. If the metal chip bey had been winning or atleast getting very close when launched first it might have suggested otherwise.
I've looked all over the my Metal God Chip's packaging but I can't find any explanation for what to call a Beyblade with one of them, at least not in English. I'll post a scan of the cardboard part of the packaging in a bit, but my printer is acting up a bit, so it could be a while. Maybe once I post that image someone who actually understands Japanese can look for an explanation on the packaging?
(Aug. 14, 2017  11:43 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I've looked all over the my Metal God Chip's packaging but I can't find any explanation for what to call a Beyblade with one of them, at least not in English. I'll post a scan of the cardboard part of the packaging in a bit, but my printer is acting up a bit, so it could be a while. Maybe once I post that image someone who actually understands Japanese can look for an explanation on the packaging?

I doubt that would be written on that product's cardboard. You should look for items released around or after them and see if any of the suggested combinations ever contain a Metal God Chip.