[Product]  B-89 Booster Blast Jinnius.5G.Gr

(Jul. 08, 2017  11:23 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: Blast Genius. Excuse me but WHAT?

That has to be that absolute dumbest name I've heard since 2012 when Takara-tomy allowed there to be a combo called Screw Uranus.

What's wrong with it? I think it sounds cool. Also you do realise that last part probably won't be pronounced the usual way right?
Hear me out. I think this actually might be the Corocoro design contest winner, which would explain the weird name and 2 new parts.
I don't understand why they have to release glaive again when they could use cross since it's only been released once before. I thought this had to be guardian kerbeus because most rlc beyblades would be released in a booster a couple months later
(Jul. 02, 2017  12:49 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I can tell mG will be a better version of gK, good right spin stamina but has weak teeth, but with it's near perfect round shape, hopefully it'll resist being bursted by dF.

(Jul. 08, 2017  1:09 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: I don't understand why they have to release glaive again when they could use cross since it's only been released once before. I thought this had to be guardian kerbeus because most rlc beyblades would be released in a booster a couple months later

Pretty sure this is the contest beyblade. So that explains Glaive.
(Jul. 08, 2017  1:46 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2017  12:49 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I can tell mG will be a better version of gK, good right spin stamina but has weak teeth, but with it's near perfect round shape, hopefully it'll resist being bursted by dF.

(Jul. 08, 2017  1:09 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: I don't understand why they have to release glaive again when they could use cross since it's only been released once before. I thought this had to be guardian kerbeus because most rlc beyblades would be released in a booster a couple months later

Pretty sure this is the contest beyblade. So that explains Glaive.

CoroCoro design contest winners always get released through CoroCoro though. I find it hard to believe that they'd put it in a booster first without saying anything...

Also, in the image of Blast Genius, the god chip and layer appear to have backwards/stylized Js on them, not Gs. Perhaps the spelling is meant to be Blast Jenius? It looks and sounds like a stupid suggestion, but in the Burst God manga promo thing from a while back, there was a guy presented who had a white suit with a J on it, and this is a white beyblade...
(Jul. 08, 2017  1:55 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2017  1:46 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Pretty sure this is the contest beyblade. So that explains Glaive.

CoroCoro design contest winners always get released through CoroCoro though. I find it hard to believe that they'd put it in a booster first without saying anything...

Also, in the image of Blast Genius, the god chip and layer appear to have backwards/stylized Js on them, not Gs. Perhaps the spelling is meant to be Blast Jenius? It looks and sounds like a stupid suggestion, but in the Burst God manga promo thing from a while back, there was a guy presented who had a white suit with a J on it, and this is a white beyblade...

That could make sense, and sounds like a more believable name lol. Genius made me think of Albert Einstein. I think this is a genie.
It exists a Magic The Gathering card called Blast of Genius.
The name was trademarked in january before the contest was announced, so it can't be the winner.
(Jul. 08, 2017  1:57 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2017  1:55 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: CoroCoro design contest winners always get released through CoroCoro though. I find it hard to believe that they'd put it in a booster first without saying anything...

That could make sense, and sounds like a more believable name lol. Genius made me think of Albert Einstein. I think this is a genie.

So not Genius with an ee but Jinnius with an ih, as in Djinni (the D is silent)? Makes sense to me and could be quite a cool design.
(Jul. 08, 2017  4:01 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2017  1:57 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: That could make sense, and sounds like a more believable name lol. Genius made me think of Albert Einstein. I think this is a genie.

So not Genius with an ee but Jinnius with an ih, as in Djinni (the D is silent)? Makes sense to me and could be quite a cool design.

Ye. That is most likely and sounds almost cool. I believe that is the point of the design. Genius sounds like a floating brain or Einstein lol.
i think this bey will have albert einstein as a bitbeast.pretty sure its special move will be study hard.
(Jul. 08, 2017  1:55 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2017  1:46 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Pretty sure this is the contest beyblade. So that explains Glaive.

Pretty sure that's just a stylised G and not a J.
(Jul. 08, 2017  4:45 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2017  1:55 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: CoroCoro design contest winners always get released through CoroCoro though. I find it hard to believe that they'd put it in a booster first without saying anything...

Pretty sure that's just a stylised G and not a J.

[Image: 8UyoeiA.png]
(Jul. 08, 2017  4:01 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: So not Genius with an ee but Jinnius with an ih, as in Djinni (the D is silent)? Makes sense to me and could be quite a cool design.

I also thought about the genie/djinn thing, because to me personally it looks like a genie-themed beyblade. The part right under the god chip looks a lot like the smoky "tail" which comes out of the bottle (+ the clear plastic smoke around the centre), then the golden ornaments which usually appear on their clothing, the red dot between its eyes which is of course a hint to the Arabian origin...
The blue contact points could be waves of magic ('cause... I don't know, magic is just represented through blue waves of whatever it is in some cases, haha).
(Jul. 08, 2017  4:10 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2017  4:01 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: So not Genius with an ee but Jinnius with an ih, as in Djinni (the D is silent)? Makes sense to me and could be quite a cool design.

Ye. That is most likely and sounds almost cool. I believe that is the point of the design. Genius sounds like a floating brain or Einstein lol.

Hey hey hey, what's wrong with a mind flayer beast? The floating brain aesthetic would be awesome.
I see some black parts sticking out on the right side of it, maybe that's the god gimmick? Though I swear the blue bit around it looks like it wants to be a free spinning layer.
Anyone else think that the shape is kinda similar to the original Neptune layer? The blue colour with the wavy points is quite reminiscent of it.
(Jul. 08, 2017  5:03 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote:

I also thought about the genie/djinn thing, because to me personally it looks like a genie-themed beyblade. The part right under the god chip looks a lot like the smoky "tail" which comes out of the bottle (+ the clear plastic smoke around the centre), then the golden ornaments which usually appear on their clothing, the red dot between its eyes which is of course a hint to the Arabian origin...
The blue contact points could be waves of magic ('cause... I don't know, magic is just represented through blue waves of whatever it is in some cases, haha).

I thought the same thing. Haha. I really hope it's a Djinn or a Genie because then we have 2 Arabian Beys together with Inferno Ifrit. Maybe Jango and the owner of Blast Jinius will be on the Arabian team.
It seems to be like A, N, D2 (D).
I hope it's bad for stamina and defence
i think its name might be genie instead of genius
does annyone knows if this bey has god ability
Design reminds me of neptune for some reason. When I saw the pic I was like this must be neptune upgrade lol.
(Jul. 08, 2017  4:49 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2017  4:45 PM)Ultra Wrote: Pretty sure that's just a stylised G and not a J.

[Image: 8UyoeiA.png]

The one in the centre looks way more like a G than a J to me but you're probably right.
(Jul. 09, 2017  4:50 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: does annyone knows if this bey has god ability

It has one, we just don't know it