[Product]  B-88 BeyLauncher LR

"New BeyLauncher" is not necessarily its name, and there is no information about how it is different or new. It will also be released in August 2017, as TAKARA-TOMY has a habit of releasing a bunch of things in that month, each year.

UPDATE:

(Jun. 13, 2017  4:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think the release date got changed for this one as well, because we know for sure now that a red BeyLauncher LR will be released on August 11th 2017 for 864 yen.

[Image: DCNVO2bV0AA-7jH.jpg]

Credits to: https://twitter.com/ryo92021/status/874636484799733761

(Jun. 14, 2017  5:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: Burst_BeyLauncherLR_RIGHT.jpg]

[Image: Burst_BeyLauncherLR_LEFT.jpg]

Apparently you simply need to slide the black bar to switch from left-spin to right-spin. I really wonder what the internal mechanism of this launcher is...
I feel like this is the LR launcher for legend spriggan

It just makes sense
Hmm, would make sense for it to be an LR launcher, they've already made several variations of the Beylauncher (Standard, Speed, Heavy, Left), so all that's left is a dual spin.
I don't think it'll be dual spin. It's just too complicated for the burst system. Believe me I've done the research and there's no way for a dual spin burst beyblade to exist
(May. 03, 2017  7:23 PM)Thunder Blur Wrote: I don't think it'll be dual spin. It's just too complicated for the burst system. Believe me I've done the research and there's no way for a dual spin burst beyblade to exist

You could just remove the sections between the teeth, as the disc still screws in naturally without them, and just duplicate the smaller areas where the disc slides in.
That's simply not feasible sorry to say.
(May. 04, 2017  12:38 AM)Thunder Blur Wrote: That's simply not feasible sorry to say.

Umm, how? That is totally possible, and is most likely what Takara would do if they introduce dual spin. It literally only requires you to cut off little bits of plastic.
(May. 03, 2017  8:30 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: You could just remove the sections between the teeth, as the disc still screws in naturally without them, and just duplicate the smaller areas where the disc slides in.

(May. 04, 2017  12:41 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Umm, how? That is totally possible, and is most likely what Takara would do if they introduce dual spin. It literally only requires you to cut off little bits of plastic.

I guess we'll see in June
I believe we have gotten confirmation that there will be a dual spin bey, or was that just speculation? If it were to happen, I think a flappable layer with two sets of teeth could exist. When the layer if flipped, the teeth are pushed down the the correct side, so that they don't interfere with the launcher. I don't have any god layer so I don't know if that would interfere with the god chip tho. I might draw out what I mean this weekend.

The only things I really want from this launcher is durability, and power equal to the long winder.
(May. 05, 2017  2:15 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: I believe we have gotten confirmation that there will be a dual spin bey, or was that just speculation? If it were to happen, I think a flappable layer with two sets of teeth could exist. When the layer if flipped, the teeth are pushed down the the correct side, so that they don't interfere with the launcher. I don't have any god layer so I don't know if that would interfere with the god chip tho. I might draw out what I mean this weekend.

The only things I really want from this launcher is durability, and power equal to the long winder.

No word on a dual spin Beyblade in Burst yet, unless I am forgetting something major.
(May. 05, 2017  2:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No word on a dual spin Beyblade in Burst yet, unless I am forgetting something major.

most likely just speculation or a mistranslation of some sort. I haven't been paying super close attention to the news, so I probably just took it out of context.
I don't think it may have a dual spin beyblade with a burst system. if Takara look at this they should change up the system for the dual spin beyblade and I think Takara wouldn't change their system so quickly... they just improve their dual layer to a god layer with some gimmicks.

I think people would be wrong thinking of Legend Spriggan as dual spin direction because Shu can launch with his both hand. but clearly have nothing to do with the Spriggan Beyblade itself... only launch technics and figure some left players or both handed players.
If I'm honest with you the anime doesn't matter when it comes to releases but seeing how the last two spriggans were a let down.

Dual spin could add something to the meta game.

Come on TT, two left spin beys now dual spin

Also people said left spin in burst wasn't possible but look at l2 and that df
(May. 06, 2017  12:44 AM)Zakflame110 Wrote: If I'm honest with you the anime doesn't matter when it comes to releases but seeing how the last two spriggans were a let down.

Dual spin could add something to the meta game.

Come on TT, two left spin beys now dual spin

Also people said left spin in burst wasn't possible but look at l2 and that df

Who ever said that left spin was impossible? Nobody did. Instead, what was questioned was how it would work, since they would just unlock each other's parts.
I think the release date got changed for this one as well, because we know for sure now that a red BeyLauncher LR will be released on August 11th 2017 for 864 yen.

[Image: DCNVO2bV0AA-7jH.jpg]

Credits to: https://twitter.com/ryo92021/status/874636484799733761
I wonder if that Light Launcher LR uses the same winder piece the Sword Launcher uses, just with a different handle.
I hope it fixes the skipping issue that the light launcher L has.
[Image: Burst_BeyLauncherLR_RIGHT.jpg]

Apparently you simply need to slide the black bar to switch from left-spin to right-spin. I really wonder what the internal mechanism of this launcher is...
(Jun. 14, 2017  5:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: Burst_BeyLauncherLR_RIGHT.jpg]

That red and black look sick. I love the simple mechaism too!
That looks awesome! Thanks for sharing these pics!

maybe that means we'll be seeing b-87 pics too?
Sucks that it comes out all the way in August, but I definitely anticipate it!
[Image: 4904810895947.jpg]

Here's what the new BeyLauncher looks like in a setup
I have to wonder. What will the power on this launcher be like.
(Jun. 16, 2017  2:12 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I have to wonder. What will the power on this launcher be like.

Same as the regular beylaunchers