[Product]  B-75 Blaze Ragnaruk .4C.Fl

(Apr. 07, 2017  11:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The wbba. red recolour we saw previously:
[Image: C80IAAbVYAEsv-Q.jpg]
That picture does have an odd Disc, but the actual prize comes with the regular Blaze Ragnaruk parts:
[Image: 0406_img03.jpg]
[Image: 0406_img04.jpg]
[Image: 0406_img05.jpg]
In the first pic that wasn't a disc, it was a recolor of Storm Spriggan
(Apr. 07, 2017  11:44 PM)BeyGabe Wrote: In the first pic that wasn't a disc, it was a recolor of Storm Spriggan

It looked like The gunmetal S2
If there is any information on when the red bR recolor will release, I want to know. Really need to find someone who will sell one outside Japan.

On a side note, here is a cleaned up version of bR without S2 behind it.
(Apr. 08, 2017  1:44 AM)Alta Wrote: If there is any information on when the red bR recolor will release, I want to know. Really need to find someone who will sell one outside Japan.

On a side note, here is a cleaned up version of bR without S2 behind it.

I would recommend buying it on YJA through a middleman. Not straight after it appears because the price will be crazy for a while then go down. Based on previous tourney prizes like this you're probably gonna pay up to 10000 yen for it.
(Oct. 22, 2016  2:01 PM)Jinbee Wrote: No new Kerbeus? Is Kerbeus seriously gonna get the Dark Bull treatment?

Thanks for the news Kai-V

actually, kerbeous is one of my favorite beys (that i have) and he beats everyone. he is strong! he even beats spryzen s2!
Beyblade is takin all ma money so far. their like bills but more fun. I hope someone sells this on Ebay.
(Apr. 08, 2017  2:11 AM)bladerZakk Wrote: actually, kerbeous is one of my favorite beys (that i have) and he beats everyone. he is strong! he even beats spryzen s2!

Um... that's cool and all but it's irrelevant at this point. That post I made was a long time ago and since then, there was an announced Guardian Kerbeus beyblade coming soon.
Wow, that Blaze Ragnaruk Red Ver. looks quite good! I like that they included a WBBA Chip on the Layer too. bR is probably my favourite of the God Layers so far, so I'm looking forward to this.
That wbba. chip looks like a match for the Corocoro exclusive golden frame
That recolor is lookin slick, so far I haven't purchased any limited recolors like this. This seems like a good first.
What are the weights of Blaze Ragnaruk's pieces?
Remember those 3D models of Kreis Satan and Blaze Ragnaruk that were leaked a couple of months ago? I just realized their frames are switched; kS has Cross and bR has Glaive. It makes me think that they switched the frames later on development, for whatever reason.
Takara Tomy Annouced a Blackish Red Recolor Of Blaze Ragnaruk which will be a WBBA Limited Version and will be available from 26th August Hah !

[Image: BlazeRagnarukWBBA.PNG]
(Aug. 10, 2017  5:24 AM)Burst Wrote: Takara Tomy Annouced a Blackish Red Recolor Of Blaze Ragnaruk which will be a WBBA Limited Version and will be available from 26th August Hah !

[Image: BlazeRagnarukWBBA.PNG]
its soooo pretttyyyy.a red god chip and gold stickers from the red g4 ver and it will be perfect.
Very cool! Blaze Ragnaruk is one of my favourite Layer designs, so I'm always happy to see more versions. Nice to see them re-releasing the Star Frame too.
I wonder why they gave us Blow? We got that on the Lawson Lottery D2, too.. Wish it was a red Flugel ;(

Still, it looks very nice! Kind of debating which bR I should get now, haha.
Great... we get a worthless Blow driver, it's not even interesting. It's cool they have Star frame though and the layer looks nice.
I'm taking a guess here, and I know I'm late to the conversation, but it seems Takara Tomy is trying to say that Rantaro and Ragnarok will be the ones using the Star Frame later on in the anime with this particular limited edition, Rantaro does use the really random things like that launcher and weight damper already. It's weird they went so far with this WBBA limited edition that they'd make a video? Enless they've been doing that and I'm just in my own world or something.
Still just a thought, also, if Rantaro and Ragnarok obtained the Star Frame, would that mean that we could get another Blaze Ragnarok release? Or is that why we have the WBBA limited edition with Star on it?
(Aug. 18, 2017  1:03 PM)Kurenai Shu Wrote: I'm taking a guess here, and I know I'm late to the conversation, but it seems Takara Tomy is trying to say that Rantaro and Ragnarok will be the ones using the Star Frame later on in the anime with this particular limited edition, Rantaro does use the really random things like that launcher and weight damper already. It's weird they went so far with this WBBA limited edition that they'd make a video? Enless they've been doing that and I'm just in my own world or something.
Still just a thought, also, if Rantaro and Ragnarok obtained the Star Frame, would that mean that we could get another Blaze Ragnarok release? Or is that why we have the WBBA limited edition with Star on it?

Tbh I think Rantaro/Kumicho is just gonna keep using the regular bR, this wbba bR is just a wbba thing I guess.
Still one of my favourites from the God Series. Did India just get it released?