[Product]  B-69 Booster Jail Jormungand.I.Cy

[edit: only just realized i wasn't first to post the link to that haha whoops, removed it now]

Bigger pics of Jail Jormungand and the box.
[Image: 1Vrglat.jpg]
[Image: qKl6HUa.jpg]
(also calling it now, Cy is Cyclone and is a DF145-ish driver)
Guess that solves the name issue.  Mystery Solved
Haha nice to know that J2 will get a Booster release in January! Grin
Thanks for the pics, TrainiacJ. Smile
Wow thanks for finding the pics and Amazon page, also anyone else thing that J2 might come with a different version of Claw?
HOLY COW! That is awesome and the awesome looking owner is here!!!

Calling it now, Cy is Cylinder or Cyclone (like someone else said).
Yes! A booster of J2! My dream came true! It looks amazing and the driver looks like it could be claw like with that one part sticking out.

Thanks for the update!
So we still have no K-driver... Perhaps the driver of E2? But TT has started using two-letter-name, I really concern if there would be any K-driver...And in fact I want a Polish with no color on the metal wheel... And coincidentally, I also use Infinity on my J2 combo which is J2IY :cool: 
By the way... I think the J2 Layer in random layer colletion vol3 looks more beautiful...
(Dec. 27, 2016  5:54 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: [edit: only just realized i wasn't first to post the link to that haha whoops, removed it now]

Bigger pics of Jail Jormungand and the box.
[Image: 1Vrglat.jpg]
[Image: qKl6HUa.jpg]
(also calling it now, Cy is Cyclone and is a DF145-ish driver)
Do you mean that Cy has wings?
So February will be Anubis and RLC 5 will likely be M2. Still would've liked a T2, maybe it'll come way later in the next generation out of nowhere or disappear like bull. Cool to get another J2 layer, although it isn't that different. I almost forgot I was Infinity, hoping Cy will be good. Funny that it spells "Icy". More excited for February now than this, but I'll still buy one. I always like using J2 with Infinity Orbit, even though Chaos (white) Infinity Orbit, was slightly better...
Holy cow that looks AWESOME!!!! The owner looks boss too. Might have to pick this one up!
(Dec. 27, 2016  8:05 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: So February will be Anubis and RLC 5 will likely be M2. Still would've liked a T2, maybe it'll come way later in the next generation out of nowhere or disappear like bull. Cool to get another J2 layer, although it isn't that different. I almost forgot I was Infinity, hoping Cy will be good. Funny that it spells "Icy". More excited for February now than this, but I'll still buy one. I always like using J2 with Infinity Orbit, even though Chaos (white) Infinity Orbit, was slightly better...

T2? Isn't that Takara Tomy itself? (Just kidding [Image: image_emoticon25.png])
(Dec. 27, 2016  8:05 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: So February will be Anubis and RLC 5 will likely be M2. Still would've liked a T2, maybe it'll come way later in the next generation out of nowhere or disappear like bull. Cool to get another J2 layer, although it isn't that different. I almost forgot I was Infinity, hoping Cy will be good. Funny that it spells "Icy". More excited for February now than this, but I'll still buy one. I always like using J2 with Infinity Orbit, even though Chaos (white) Infinity Orbit, was slightly better...

And are you sure that the booster in February is Anubis? I think it is more likely to be E2 booster, there is a character appearing in the opening who has pink hair, I think that might be the user of E2...And I heard that M2 is B-79, a starter in the third generation...
(Dec. 27, 2016  11:13 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: And are you sure that the booster in February is Anubis? I think it is more likely to be E2 booster, there is a character appearing in the opening who has pink hair, I think that might be the user of E2...And I heard that M2 is B-79, a starter in the third generation...

I too believe the B-71 Defense booster would be the E2 one, that or A2.
That colour scheme seems rather I.Cy Wink

Not sure how to feel about this being a booster. If they can improve J2 so it has a bit more Burst Resistance, I'm all for it I guess. I'm a little disappointed that it isn't something new though...
(Dec. 27, 2016  7:31 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: So we still have no K-driver... Perhaps the driver of E2? But TT has started using two-letter-name, I really concern if there would be any K-driver...And in fact I want a Polish with no color on the metal wheel... And coincidentally, I also use Infinity on my J2 combo which is J2IY :cool: 
By the way... I think the J2 Layer in random layer colletion vol3 looks more beautiful...

If they are having a defensive driver beginning with K on E2, I'm hoping it's something like "Kilo".
(Dec. 28, 2016  1:39 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: That colour scheme seems rather I.Cy Wink

Not sure how to feel about this being a booster. If they can improve J2 so it has a bit more Burst Resistance, I'm all for it I guess. I'm a little disappointed that it isn't something new though...

That's all right, there will be Power Trigger in the Febuarary, New Valkyrie, New Spriggan and New Ragnaruk in March, parhaps Mad Minoboros and RB6 Tornado Wyvern in April. Grin
(Dec. 28, 2016  1:54 AM)Jinbee Wrote: If they are having a defensive driver beginning with K on E2, I'm hoping it's something like "Kilo".

Perhaps a defensive K driver could be "Keep"? (I'm still holding out for a rubber sharp driver lol)
(Dec. 28, 2016  2:05 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Perhaps a defensive K driver could be "Keep"? (I'm still holding out for a rubber sharp driver lol)

Perhaps TT will use rubber driver in the third generation or even later...
Seems like this is the new trend for Random Layer Collection releases ... at least the RLC version looks way cooler. haha
Keep(er), Kernel, Key, Kill(er), Kilo, Kinetic, Kink, Knap, Knob, Knoll, maybe one of them?
Let's keep it on topic. We already know what this Driver is called.
(Dec. 27, 2016  7:48 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Do you mean that Cy has wings?
Apparently the Cy Driver is shaped like a propeller.