[Product]  B-69 Booster Jail Jormungand.I.Cy

All that is known about this is that it will be a Stamina type and will be released in January. So, no  regular Dragoon S release, it seems.

Updates:

(Jan. 13, 2017  12:23 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: [Image: xbhe8g.jpg]

Credit goes to marutti.

The bottom of Cy looks a lot like ES so this does seem very interesting to say the least.

(Jan. 13, 2017  3:16 AM)marutti Wrote:

(Jan. 13, 2017  3:24 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: We can now affirm that the propeller of Cy is free spinning.
A ED145-ish driver :D
[Image: 48632baccbef7609d60eddc227dda3cc7dd99efa.jpg]
[Image: fd85d2fdc3cec3fd08a1e328df88d43f8694276c.jpg]
[Image: f78caa50f819861803d9abd943ed2e738ad4e66d.jpg]
[Image: 29b5554b20a446236d7ae13f9122720e0df3d757.jpg]

(Jan. 13, 2017  11:37 AM)marutti Wrote: [Image: fgLS8V1.jpg]
[Image: fCXupDr.jpg]
J2 pics in official site

(Jan. 20, 2017  4:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Cy Driver upside down:

[Image: C2knuUmUkAE0LIe.jpg]
From: https://mobile.twitter.com/masterblader_...30594?s=09

(Jan. 20, 2017  3:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently in the anime and on the BeyTerminal, the Cy Driver was made to seem quite higher than other Drivers, but it looks to be the same "standard height" we write about in all Beyblade Wiki articles hah.
[Image: C2mWXDlUUAAIdRp.jpg]
From: https://twitter.com/BBajirisuku1812/stat...1386915841

Also, seeing it lose rather easily to Odin like that... Not good. Of course Jail Jormungand is bad, but it is a bad sign for Cy as well.

(Jan. 21, 2017  12:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: A comparison picture of the Random Layer Collection colour versus the Booster colour:

[Image: C2oV87BUoAEg0Kh.jpg]
Thanks to: https://twitter.com/MeGaNe_DD_0718/statu...0051217408
Wonder if this is finally T2, weird time to release it. The other one being a possible defense type makes me think its the "A" beyblade, and maybe we won't get Minoboros until another random layer collection
(Nov. 12, 2016  9:59 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: Seems it is Jier Jourmangand??
https://twitter.com/Kirino_Gin/status/79...8884764672

Isn't it Jail Jormungand?
(Nov. 12, 2016  1:45 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2016  9:59 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: Seems it is Jier Jourmangand??
https://twitter.com/Kirino_Gin/status/79...8884764672

Isn't it Jail Jormungand?

Yeah! According to himSmile
It might just be guessing. He says that the B-71 Booster resembles Obelisk Odin too, which would be surprising...
Honestly I hope this is a Trident Dual Layer. Then maybe B71 could be Acid Anubis since we don't know what type it is, and have Mad Minoboros in RLC5.
(Nov. 12, 2016  3:09 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Honestly I hope this is a Trident Dual Layer. Then maybe B71 could be Acid Anubis since we don't know what type it is, and have Mad Minoboros in RLC5.

Either B-69 or B-71 being Acid Anubis and Mad Minoboros makes way more sense than Jeir Jormungand being released as a Booster, definitely.
(Nov. 12, 2016  3:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2016  3:09 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Honestly I hope this is a Trident Dual Layer. Then maybe B71 could be Acid Anubis since we don't know what type it is, and have Mad Minoboros in RLC5.

Either B-69 or B-71 being Acid Anubis and Mad Minoboros makes way more sense than Jeir Jormungand being released as a Booster, definitely.

Idk about Mad Minoboros as a booster tho, unless they change it's type then it would conflict with the info you brought us. (B69 is stamina, B71 is defense), which is why I bring up RLC5 as it's location

To me DL Trident seems likely here because of A) the aforementioned info on J2 and B) the Chaos in B57. Looking at it now, the letter on that layer makes me think that that was them making up for a lack of a DL Chaos. (or maybe I'm reading too deep into these releases, idk)
You are right, I just meant that there are a lot of more probable Beyblades to be released before B-73 than a formal release for Jeir Jormungand hah. However, based on what I know, it would be unlikely that a Dual Layer Trident would receive its own Booster or Starter release though... A name for it has not come out, which is really not a good sign for that; if you are fortunate, it might be that it will be released inside a set or something, but not in its own spotlight.
it just feels like it wouldn't make much sense for it to be J2, maybe if another set is released we'll get a full J2 beyblade.
maybe it will be C2, or T2.
So it may look like Jeir Jormungand, but this part of CoroCoro (thanks to marutti for the scan) says that it is a NEW Beyblade and that it will be featured and given away to 100 lucky winners in the next CoroCoro:

[Image: Burst_Coro_Coro_January2017_New_Beyblade.jpg]

It may be Acid Anubis?
Yeah no that's jeir jorgunmand
So is this the probable J2 we'll see in the anime, or it's just a regular special edition? I'm a bit confused, tbh.
It seems like J2 with a clear colour shell rather than translucent purple, I can only assume that this has Ring Revolve.
Don't forget to like posts now Wink

It ... really looks like J2. I don't get it.
(Nov. 12, 2016  3:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It might just be guessing. He says that the B-71 Booster resembles Obelisk Odin too, which would be surprising...
Despite everything we've been led to believe, J2 is likely to be released anyway?

HAS THE WORLD GONE TOPSY-TURVY

(also wowza the site redesign is tight as heck, is v. good)
Maybe it's a "Special Rare Limited Version" J2
There's a character in the new version of the anime opening wearing a hood, his blouse matches J2 color scheme, and there's also a J on his blouse... So, maybe, if this guy is the owner of J2, and he's a character showing up in the opening sequence, the Beyblade Will get its official release, despite the fact we already had only the layer, just like O2. Am I going too wild on my thoughts here?
(Dec. 15, 2016  12:47 AM)BeyGa Wrote: There's a character in the new version of the anime opening wearing a hood, his blouse matches J2 color scheme, and there's also a J on his blouse... So, maybe, if this guy is the owner of J2, and he's a character showing up in the opening sequence, the Beyblade Will get its official release, despite the fact we already had only the layer, just like O2. Am I going too wild on my thoughts here?

I don't think there's much wild about this, I'd be surprised if this isn't exactly what happens. haha
(Dec. 14, 2016  9:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Don't forget to like posts now Wink

It ... really looks like J2. I don't get it.
Ahh One thing I like the most is about liking posts!  

It totally seems like J2 to me too ! It's kinda weird if they will unveil A2 just now ?
So the Beyblade in that picture is definitely Jeir/Jail Jormungand. Therefore, it is not confirmed to be B-69 at all. We should move the discussion of that in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic for now.
so it is J2. still awesome we get a new driver. i wonder how TT will release A2 and M2 now.
found the amazon page
http://zenmarket.jp/amazonproduct.aspx?i...B01NCOXWU2