[Product]  B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!)

I mean, I thought the spin emperors encountered each other already.

Thanks for the video Marutti, but the paper L2 is... lonestly lame.
(Nov. 12, 2016  4:01 PM)Jinbee Wrote: but the paper L2 is... honestly lame.

I guess it's B-65.9 hahahahahahaahhahahha

Ok I'll leave now...
Okay so I read the manga

The release date should be either December 3rd 10 th 17th unlike to be release on 24 th or the 31 st of December I think it'll be one of these date since there usually release on Saturdays
(Nov. 12, 2016  4:33 PM)Camey1212 Wrote: The release date should be either December 3rd 10 th 17th unlike to be release on 24 th or the 31 st of December I think it'll be one of these date since there usually release on Saturdays

It says end of December though.
This looks awesome! And the driver is cool too. I want this blade!
Has anybody posted pics of Longinus' disc and driver?
(Nov. 12, 2016  2:47 PM)Hato Wrote: Here is a larger image;

[Image: olcag.jpg]

The Driver is for sure either LF or LRF. The Disk looks insaaane; it's basically a saw which I mentioned before. But now I wonder if is made of plastic using the same metal Disk as Polish, Magnum and Jerk, or if it is actually metal.

(Nov. 12, 2016  8:05 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Has anybody posted pics of Longinus' disc and driver?

Yup! Smile
(Nov. 12, 2016  8:08 PM)Hato Wrote:

The Driver is for sure either LF or LRF. The Disk looks insaaane; it's basically a saw which I mentioned before. But now I wonder if is made of plastic using the same metal Disk as Polish, Magnum and Jerk, or if it is actually metal.

(Nov. 12, 2016  8:05 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Has anybody posted pics of Longinus' disc and driver?

Yup! Smile
YAY! LRF!
Thanks Hato!
(Nov. 12, 2016  8:08 PM)Hato Wrote:

Yup! Smile

Well what are the names of the disc and driver?
We have no idea of the names of the Disc and Driver, but we know that logically, this is the K Driver for L2.
Calling it now, seeing as the Driver is probably meant for grip and acceleration, it'll be called Kinetic or for some reason Kick.
It won't be Kinetic, that's far too advanced an english word for japanese kids.
(Nov. 13, 2016  12:47 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: It won't be Kinetic, that's far too advanced an english word for japanese kids.

I dunno, I wouldn't particularly expect a child to know what a "zephyr" is

Or what the names of almost all of the layers mean, for that matter.
(Nov. 12, 2016  4:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2016  4:33 PM)Camey1212 Wrote: The release date should be either December 3rd 10 th 17th unlike to be release on 24 th or the 31 st of December I think it'll be one of these date since there usually release on Saturdays

It says end of December though.

It's 28th Dec.
Am I the only one who think that weight and L2's driver look the same? I mean the plastic part
(Nov. 13, 2016  11:02 AM)PINOY ako#26 Wrote: Am I the only one who think that weight and L2's driver look the same? I mean the plastic part

I don't see that at all. I can see a similarity to Gyro however.
There is indeed a swirl design on Weight as well, but even though the drawing in the manga is so-so, I hope it would at least get a metal ball right...

[Image: 000394.png]
oooh so L2 will have metal in the layer? That's pretty dang cool.
This looks absolutely awesome. I can't wait to see left spin in the Burst Meta. Its about time this happened!
I think this bey will be a defense type because it's owned by lui and he is a spin emporer and so far all the other spin emporers had different type beys shu,spriggan Balance zak,Zeus stamina
Xhaka,xcalibur attack lui, Lonigus. Defense
(Nov. 13, 2016  3:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There is indeed a swirl design on Weight as well, but even though the drawing in the manga is so-so, I hope it would at least get a metal ball right...

[Image: 000394.png]

Gyro has the same swirl thing on it too
(Nov. 14, 2016  11:24 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: Closer look of L2
https://twitter.com/beybladeburst/status...8590001152

those heads look like actual metal.........

that as stated previously is pretty dangerous