[Product]  B-57 Triple Booster Set

I´m so happy! I didn´t expect the Beys to look that good. Nova Neptune is a dream, the white Chaos just looks fantastic and I´m extremely happy that they released V2 with Quake because I really like Blitz Capricorn M145Q. ^___^
(Jul. 14, 2016  4:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: 4904810860723.jpg] [Image: 4904810860723.jpg] [Image: 4904810860723.jpg]

Apparently this is called Triple Booster Set actually.

Why does Victory Valkyrie look so sick, now I might have to buy this set...

How come Chaos has a C on it like it would if it were a dual layer??
To buy lots of these or not to buy alot....
(Jul. 14, 2016  8:30 PM)BeyGabe Wrote: How come Chaos has a C on it like it would if it were a dual layer??

Ah right, Burst and I were talking about this because someone on Twitter mentioned it. Since the name is really just "Chaos", it is not meant to be a Dual Layer, but the Twitter user was wondering if that means that there is not going to be a C2 Dual Layer.
Wow, did not even notice they added a C to the Layer lol
(Jul. 14, 2016  8:30 PM)BeyGabe Wrote: How come Chaos has a C on it like it would if it were a dual layer??

Oh. I didn´t notice that. That´s pretty weird considering that it´s still a Basic Layer. Would such a part still be legal? I mean it would increase the weight probably.
Good eye, Gabe! It makes me wonder if we will even get a Dual Layer Chaos, which I think may have been mentioned before they we may get one?

(Jul. 14, 2016  8:46 PM)Zera Wrote:

Oh. I didn´t notice that. That´s pretty weird considering that it´s still a Basic Layer. Would such a part still be legal? I mean it would increase the weight probably.

But would it really increase it by a significant amount? That's like banning stickers on any Beyblade part.
(Jul. 14, 2016  8:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Ah right, Burst and I were talking about this because someone on Twitter mentioned it. Since the name is really just "Chaos", it is not meant to be a Dual Layer, but the Twitter user was wondering if that means that there is not going to be a C2 Dual Layer.

Why would there be no Chaos Dual Layer? That would ruin the double letter alphabet. Takara Tomy probably used this alphabet strategy so that many fans want all parts in order to complete the alphabet but this would ruin their plan if it even is their plan.
(Jul. 14, 2016  8:46 PM)Zera Wrote:

Why would it be illegal? It's an official part in a standard release.
Here is a better picture of the Driver, Trans. Apparently one of the tips is for a sort of survival and the other is more for attack, so perhaps the first is a sharp tip instead of the SF tip it looks like with this tiny image?

[Image: bey_b57.jpg]

Another angle of the Dual Layer:

[Image: NovaNeptune_sideward.jpg]
Really one of the coolest looking Layers so far. Excited to have a mode-changing Driver. Great stuff, thanks Kai-V!
Thanks Kai-V for the picture. Smile With every news the Trans Driver reminds me more of Wyborgs Auto Change Base. ^^
I heard Trans was more like an X:D because you manually change the modes.
(Jul. 15, 2016  3:24 PM)jonahblader13 Wrote: I heard Trans was more like an XGrin because you manually change the modes.

Actually most people have been comparing it to HF/S
[Image: Trans.jpg]

This shows how the mode change happens. Apparently you simply rotate the big tabs, which sounds like it could be hit in battle by the opponent with a very angled launch.
Tbh it reminds me of Wyborg.

I prefer the look of the original Neptune for some reason, but the head near the centre is cool though.
Looks so cool! Can't wait for this. Thanks Kai-V.

Kai-V Wrote:Apparently you simply rotate the big tabs, which sounds like it could be hit in battle by the opponent with a very angled launch.

Maybe, but I doubt this could happen often, if at all.
Ahh the Triple Booster Set Box is quite big and kind of looks cool hah !

[Image: IMG_20160804_155921_zpspmfevi1n.jpg]
This Triple Set box is so weird. They just merged 3 booster boxes in a huge one and added a big flap on top. LOL
Anyway, thanks for sharing, Burst, I'm really looking forward to Trans and this black V2! Tongue_out

It's also curious that Nova Neptune didn't get his anime character art in the box. Shouldn't they release this blade when its owner shows up in the anime?
Haha the box is hilarious. XD I guess they got lazy lmao. Anyway, the set looks amazing; can't wait to get my hands on it. >:3
The presentation isn't nearly as cool as the Custom Set. Why not just call it that again? Are they trying to raise awareness of boosters?

Sad that it was changed from being a "Deck Set"; was hoping for it to come with a deck box and to use it to kick off our own deck format. Unhappy So I guess they won't be going to that system in Japan? A shame, since it seems like it would solve the issues with Deathscyther.
I'm also kinda curious and had an idea, but I'm probably way off. I was thinking that the Chaos in this set is the one that may appear in the anime. Reason being that since they released O2 in the layer collection long before the release of the actual beyblade appearing in the show. I haven't been paying attention to the manga at all, so if I don't know something that I should, that's why... Wink Also simply because Oval and Gyro haven't been used in the show yet either. Almost want to preorder more of these on HLJ just because. Wonder if they will do another one of these, since we have so many names. Longinus, Gaia, Behemoth, Fenrir, Evileye, Quetzalcatl, Miniboros, Trident (?), and other names that need filling. No more speculation from me.
(Aug. 04, 2016  2:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Sad that it was changed from being a "Deck Set"; was hoping for it to come with a deck box and to use it to kick off our own deck format. Unhappy So I guess they won't be going to that system in Japan? A shame, since it seems like it would solve the issues with Deathscyther.

Well, that Victory Guide that came out in April came with a deck box, so god knows what they're really planning here. I don't think Takara-Tomy are sure on what they want to do regarding decks at the moment (nor have they ever really).
Here's the video from Takara Tomy YouTube channel about the set, Unlock Unicorn .D.N and the Karabiner Grip. Smile