[Product]  B-57 Triple Booster Set

Nova Neptune looks good, there is a lot of detail. It's interesting how they are using Vertical, which is the 'evolution' of Armed. Trans it what I am most interested in; it's probably a manual change driver, but would the 2 modes be hole flat and sharp?

Hoping it is hole flat and sharp, as it would most likely be used on the Burst Dranzer S instead of Unite or Fusion.
I was wondering how they were going to release Neptune, I though it might be in this set. Trans makes me think of HF/S from Storm Aquario. Definitely love the layer, and no suprise that Vertical is being used again, since Armed was used on both Wyvern and Neptune. Love the sound of Nova too. Not what I imagined, but it just fits. N2 V. T.
Nova Neptune looks seriously good and should be a pretty decent defense layer. 2 of a kind in a starter set seems bad though.
OMG! Nova Neptune looks so awesome!!! O.0 I kinda expected it to be called Nova Neptune and HOLY COW!! It´s really called Trans(form) and is like HF/S like I predicted. I think they make the names to obvious. Lol.
(Jul. 13, 2016  3:08 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Nova Neptune looks seriously good and should be a pretty decent defense layer. 2 of a kind in a starter set seems bad though.

I would assume it includes this version of N2, and another one with a different Disk and Driver. The OP also says it includes two of these Layers.
(Jul. 13, 2016  3:15 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2016  3:08 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Nova Neptune looks seriously good and should be a pretty decent defense layer. 2 of a kind in a starter set seems bad though.

I would assume it includes this version of N2, and another one with a different Disk and Driver. The OP also says it includes two of these Layers.

No no, this set includes three Beyblades, and we know two of them: a Victory Valkyrie recolour, and Nova Neptune.
I know, I too suspect that the second one will have different parts. Probably a new disk and rehashed driver to mirror the new driver and old disk on the one we've seen.

EDIT: Oh, you just worded it very misleadingly Kai-V, sorry.
Nice. Layer is really cool looking and I am always down for mode-changing parts.
I hope the V2 in this set will be reinforced.
Awesome! I'm actually interested in the Driver because things like Accel still have use in Burst unlike in MFB when F:D/F:S/etc were released. So it will be cool if this is a mode change Driver like that.
I'm pretty sure that the Trans driver is like HF/S from Metal Fight. It's speculation of course, but it's most likely that.
Nova Neptune looks amazing!!!
Is the third beyblade still unknown? or did I miss a post?
(Jul. 13, 2016  8:36 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Is the third beyblade still unknown? or did I miss a post?

Still Unknown
(Jul. 13, 2016  8:40 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2016  8:36 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Is the third beyblade still unknown? or did I miss a post?

Still Unknown

Thanks!

I hope it has something useful! with a reinforced V2 and T (if its good) it would be a must have
It's Chaos, according to the scans I saw in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA3BgC53tLU
(Jul. 14, 2016  4:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's Chaos, according to the scans I saw in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA3BgC53tLU
Yup white Colored Chaos ! And also We have Black V2 and As already mentioned The Nova Neptune.
So all the three for 2700 yen !
Victory valkyrie upper quake??
and Chaos oval gyro?...
Huh.
Never would have even guessed any of that
thank goodness they released chaos again bg 01 is impossible to find! im loving the new neptune bey its a great update to my first bey!
[Image: 4904810860723.jpg] [Image: 4904810860723.jpg] [Image: 4904810860723.jpg]

Apparently this is called Triple Booster Set actually.

Why does Victory Valkyrie look so sick, now I might have to buy this set...
Everything in this set looks cool.
(Jul. 14, 2016  4:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently this is called Triple Booster Set actually.

Haha ! Yes Your Right ! Its looks Cool ! The Black Valkyrie If I remember was to be given by the Anime Campaign or so but I am surprised they released it in this set and to be honest I haven't seen even post that someone has won the Black Valkyrie which was in the Anime Campaign. I guess they Stopped it ?
(Jul. 14, 2016  4:47 PM)Burst Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2016  4:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently this is called Triple Booster Set actually.

Haha ! Yes Your Right ! Its looks Cool ! The Black Valkyrie If I remember was to be given by the Anime Campaign or so but I am surprised they released it in this set and to be honest I haven't seen even post that someone has won the Black Valkyrie which was in the Anime Campaign. I guess they Stopped it ?

This version seems a little more translucent, while the campaign version was a pure black.

Chaos looks great, and this will be great for those who want Chaos. N2 looks beautiful, and I am interested in Trans, but knowing it comes out in a few months after on Dranzer, I may have to wait..

Nice set overall, but I will have to pass.
V2: SICK!! Chaos: Like the stickers on it. N2: It looks really nice, hoping that it's performance is good.
Everything looks great, but I'm in love with the white Chaos. Nice that they're re-releasing it.